|new to this site|

I I I I

tired
Hello, hello! I just wanted to give a quick introduction to myself. My name is Lynn and i am a 21 year old university student who is currently on winter break. Although i am new to this website i am not new to roleplaying. I have been on websites like gaiaonline and soliaonline since i was in middle school. I came to check out this site to see if i could meet a few more partners. I am mostly into one x one or very small group roleplays and will probably make a search/interest check soon. I look forward to meeting some great people!

I just joined this website not too long ago either, so we're both on the same boat. I'm also in college AND on winter break so I feel you on that one. My name is Felix, and it's very nice to meet you. :^)

centipedia said:
I just joined this website not too long ago either, so we're both on the same boat. I'm also in college AND on winter break so I feel you on that one. My name is Felix, and it's very nice to meet you. :^)
It's nice to meet you as well, Felix.

Well welcome to the site, all in all this place is pretty lax and kicked back so I am sure you will wander around and bump into a few people while you're here. With that in mind hope to see you kickin' around in the threads, Deuces and Gooses to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back