New to RPNation

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
Hello! I am new to RPNation. However, I have been rping on Instagram for the past 3 years. I do literate rp. My replies can range anywhere from 4 sentences to multiple paragraphs. I do prefer to rp in a fandom, however, I am open to rping without a fandom if I feel I can work with the plot and/or character. I try to be as active as possible and I will let people I am rping with know if I am not able to respond for a certain amount of time. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in rping.

First off thanks! Well I heard about RP through my friend and I was curious. I started off RPing on instagram (which I still do) Fast forward 3 years and now I am finally starting on a forum

First off thanks! Well I heard about RP through my friend and I was curious. I started off RPing on instagram (which I still do) Fast forward 3 years and now I am finally starting on a forum

It's fine :). Another Instagram starter, this is awesome. Not many people I've seen on the forums (over the past month) have started on Instagram. What genres do you focus around?

Mostly drama, angsty, and romance. I am open to trying others as well!

Ah, the power couple, drama and romance, never heard of the angsty genre before. As you might be able to tell by my signature, I mostly focus around Fantasy, but I also focus around Steampunk. Have you delved into creating OC's?

I have! I used to only play premade characters but I really enjoy creating my own characters.

That's awesome, playing pre-made is hard to do sometimes (take it from someone who used to do it for a year). If you need any help with creating another OC, feel free to let me know. I am a character creator by trade (so to speak), and creating OC's is easier with people collaborating together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back