New to RPN

Kalikanna

Fantasy Dreamer
Hello to all that read this message!
My name is Kalikanna, and I stumbled across this website thanks to the roleplay section of reddit. I am an avid roleplayer that use to spend all my days on Gaiaonline and other discord group roleplays. Unfortunately both have gone rather inactive. I'm hoping this website will allow me to create amazing stories with a group once more! I even hope to bring friends depending on my experience ^3^

Hey Kalikanna and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into Roleplay?

If you would like any help with writing up a character for your stories, I'd be happy to help out. I am a character creator by trade (so to speak), and I am happy to help with creating your stories if you already have your characters for it.

Hey Kalikanna and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into Roleplay?

If you would like any help with writing up a character for your stories, I'd be happy to help out. I am a character creator by trade (so to speak), and I am happy to help with creating your stories if you already have your characters for it.

Hello! I don't mind at all! I first got into role playing due to a dream I had. It was so realistic to me, in medieval fantasy setting. I was so curious about what that world was like I started to read books and various fanfictions to try to gain a better idea of what that world would be like. Eventually I stumbled along a group of rpers and from there we tried to recreate my dream world. lol sappy isn't it?

Hello! I don't mind at all! I first got into role playing due to a dream I had. It was so realistic to me, in medieval fantasy setting. I was so curious about what that world was like I started to read books and various fanfictions to try to gain a better idea of what that world would be like. Eventually I stumbled along a group of rpers and from there we tried to recreate my dream world. lol sappy isn't it?

Not really, dreaming of something that is quite realistic to someone is a fairly uncommon way of getting into roleplay, but it is a good way as well. Guessing you focus mainly around the medieval fantasy genre?

Not really, dreaming of something that is quite realistic to someone is a fairly uncommon way of getting into roleplay, but it is a good way as well. Guessing you focus mainly around the medieval fantasy genre?
I focus on fantasy mostly, but medieval fantasy is my favorite :) Though I love the fantasy genre as a whole

Welcome! :) Very interesting way to get into RP. I like it.

Enjoy your stay here! The people are pretty active here, especially where I came from.

I'm sure there's a niche here somewhere for you to satisfy :)

Woot! Another Fantasy main! Although, I also main Steampunk, but combining the two is real fun. Fantasy is a awesome genre.
I completely agree, I do stretch my fantasy wings quite often though. I've even tried the Lovecraft world with some weird normal fantasy twists, fantasy in general is just so much fun!

I completely agree, I do stretch my fantasy wings quite often though. I've even tried the Lovecraft world with some weird normal fantasy twists, fantasy in general is just so much fun!

I know! A long time ago, I once fused Fantasy, Steampunk, Sci-Fi AND Lovecraft together, man it was so fun! Nothing like turning an alien race against all other races because Shug'Niggurath, Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep turning them crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back