New to RPN but not to RP

Clarianet

Hi friends! I’m Aria, I’m seventeen years old, and I’ve been doing forum RP since I was nine or ten. Oops. I had a tiny, brief foray into the minecraft forums which I would not care to revisit, and used to be on roleplayerguild- if any of you were ever there, you might've seen me around as Amethyst or more recently as RomanAria. At any rate, that site isn't meeting my needs anymore, so here I am.

In regards to what I roleplay, I fancy myself a casual-to-advanced writer (my average post length tends to be on the order of 500 words per character I'm writing for, though often longer) with a decent grasp of grammar and language. My one true love is character-driven high fantasy settings; magic schools are a guilty pleasure and I adore a good cyberpunk or similarly science fantasy setting as well. Classical antiquity-inspired fantasy is a fascinating genre and I do dreadfully wish we had more of it or really any less medieval-Europe-centric things. I have periodically dabbled in nation RPs- the 'space sandbox' is by far my favorite, or a high-fantasy immersive world, because I do rather lack the patience for the minutiae of historical accuracy.

I think that's about all you guys need to know right now! I look forward to seeing you around the site. And feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chatter, I promise I don't bite! <3

Hello Aria, I’m Sydney or Skunkeh which I prefer to use online haha. Nice to meet you, I practically enjoy the same sort of role plays as you do which. It is nice to find somebody with the same interests. I’m finally back into role play, I heavily rped for a long time until I gave it up for some extravagant reason haha...
nice to meet you !!!

Welcome to RPN!
I think I used to visit roleplayers guild a while ago but I can't even remember my username. I took a long break in roleplaying and only got back to it this year ^^

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you all for the sweet welcome! I look forward to being here. It already seems like a lovely community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back