• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New to RP, but would like to invite you on an adventure in T'var.

@Rajiit Might I may make a suggestion, Fantasy name generator is very good for making up names of any and everything. It is what I use for a lot of things in rp. Also, I am very interested.

Jacob Berry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23448-rajiit/ said:
@Rajiit[/URL] Might I may make a suggestion, Fantasy name generator is very good for making up names of any and everything. It is what I use for a lot of things in rp. Also, I am very interested.
Thank you for the recommendation, friend. I'll be sure to try to use it in the future :D

Awesome! As my first post in the RP'ing suggests, the beginning of the story is in an inn, so while it's not necessary to explain your backstory all the way up to the inn, I would implore your RP to have a reason for finding him/herself there! :)

Already have a reason :P

Also, for the Character Sign up it is best to put up a Skeleton(What you would like to see in the persons applications. Name, Age, History, Personality etc.)

I will be posting my CS soonish

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Already have a reason :P
Also, for the Character Sign up it is best to put up a Skeleton(What you would like to see in the persons applications. Name, Age, History, Personality etc.)

I will be posting my CS soonish

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good~

Hope ya like. If you need me to clarify anything please tell me. Just let me know when I have been accepted and can post :D

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I'll probably post again and maybe one more time then head to bed. got school in the morning

[/QUOTE]
No worries, I do as well.

Alright I am off to bed now actually. I will post tomorrow morning when I wake up or when I get home. really liking the rp so far

Just a heads up, Riedus wouldn't flinch, as he has no emotions so nothing would startle or scare him.

And in Written RP generally the GM only controls everything but other characters. I know in D&D(Having played it) the GM usually controls everything and most of what happens to the characters and generally how they react.

And sorry, was watching some anime. Overall though you are a great GM so far

Yep. Written RP is different from say MMO RP or Dungeon Game RP. Similar in some actions and different in other. Will post after I post on my other RP>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back