• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building New species for Our Holy Realm(custom races creation)

@Comrade Wubzin

Name:  Prophetes

History: As the world drew for war the hate and aggression caused a group of higher beings to shed their immortal existence and create mortal shells to allow them to attempt to stop the wave of hatred, to intervene and stop being observers, unable to act. As the traveled to the lower plane they found most of their memories lost to them, but they retained most of their knowledge and understanding of the magic will. They created a tower reaching high above the world and delving deep below, from where they would observe the world and launch their defense of truth and justice.

Anatomy(can use pictures): They appear fairly human like in general, though some choose other forms to take. Their eyes look like a white glow but also don't appear to emit much light. Their bodies look almost as though they are tattooed with blue light and often float above the ground rather then walk.

Cosmic-Sorcerer.jpg

Skills: A Strong grasp of magic and engineering but a lack of understanding of the physical world and a lack of physical prowess

Extra info: They are few in number and willing to give their lives to protect true mortals.

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted, however the tower bit might be a bit iffy

I guess I can rework the tower, but just to note I don't mean for it to be some impenetrable spire, its tall, but not infinitely so, just impossible for the era. So it can definitely besieged and if they wanted to, and fired a few Trebuchet at it then it could be made to fall onto itself.

ah alright, I didn't mean indestructible, it was just the size and height. But you basically reassured me, so it's fine

Name

Anuban

(AH NEW BEN)

History

The Anuban history is one of war and sadness. At one time Anubian people were just those that lurked in the slopes of infertile sand dunes, scavenging and trading with little differences from Humans. Until one day, King of the Sand Scavengers, called for an army to march on a group of wizards in the far regions of their sand pits. After many treks the small army finally found their enemies. When they marched through the wizard's temple they found that they had been expected. When they finally found the wizards they also found they were conjuring a very strong and very arduous spell. Unbeknownst to the Anubi, the spell would kill the wizards but it'd change the Anubi. As the spell took effect the wizards fell to the floor withered and dying, but the Anubi also fell to the floor growing and sprawling out in pain. From that day on they've been known as Sand Beasts, Half-Demons(Not literally), Dune Crawlers, Jackal Heads, Disgusting Monstrosities.

Anatomy

8c4eb1864fdba3c61061d0f12bbf7946.jpg

283324ff0aed428d8a2928f2a2bb39e2.jpg

4810b471694f06ee01729b3c1bf92f4a.jpg

Anubis+Neutral+Hero+Shot+2.png

anubis_warrior_by_pinae.jpg

Double Segmented legs, Very tall 7'4 (Average), Bulky (Will toss you), Long Tails, Pointy Ears.

Skills

Raw Power

Cross Country

Tough

Wall Climbers

Extra info

Anubians are known for their hostile actions toward other races, although this is a stereotype. Most other races will be in fear just by the sight of an Anuban that isn't in chains or a non moving carcass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back