• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Rper Needing Some New Rps (Monster High, Avatar, Narnia, etc.)

StarGazer1895

Hello there! I may be doing this wrong and if I am I apologize. I haven’t rped in a forum setting in a long time.

Im Star. New here but not a new rper. I have been doing it for quite some tirn.

I am looking for some one on one rps. Im looking for romance and such and I have ideas.

Many of these will be canon x oc. I’ll need a specific canon for my oc. But I am always willing to double!

Im very literate when it comes to rps and I give at least a few paragraphs, which I would ask for from you as well. I do have a full time job but I’ll try to be on at least once a day.

Okay enough of that. Here are my ideas. Or the fandoms that I would like to roleplay.

Monster High

Okay, I have not watched the animated show at all. I have only watched the two live action movies and I know that those don't go with the storylines. I know a little bit about the franchise (it came out when I was in high school and they had the dolls selling in the store I worked at). So I have only seen the two live actions. However, I have somehow come out with an idea for this as well as an OC and I would really like to work with it and see what could happen with it.

I would like someone to play Deuce (yes I'm breaking up the relationships) and I can definitely double for this. I'm really interested in doing this one more than any other.

Shadow and Bone

I just finished Season 2 of the show and really liked how it came together. I have read the book series, but I have not read Six of Crows yet, it is on my list of TBR books. I don't have any ideas at the time regarding the RP, but maybe we can come up with something during the whole show storyline or something off until we get a season three (if we get a season three. I'm not sure where they're taking the show at the moment)

I would like someone to play Tolya, or Nikolai for my OC. Of course, I am always willing to double, and I will consider splitting canon relationships (even though I love a lot of them).

I am talking about Avatar and Avatar: The Way of Water. I would love to do something between both movies and then a storyline that dips into the storyline of The Way of Water. I do have an idea related to this that I am really leaning toward.

I would like a Neteyam for this. Always willing to double.

Stranger Things

It has been a while since I have watched Stranger Things but I would love to explore seasons 3 and 4 with my OC and integrate her into the show.

I would like a Steve or maybe an Eddie for this. I know Eddie's demise but we could always come up with our own ideas for this. Heck, we could incorporate Billy into it somehow as well.

Mako Mermaids

The idea I have with Mako Mermaids is my OC is a mermaid but is completely different from the Mako pod, she looks different and everything. And she actually comes from a line of mermaids believed to be extinct due to their connection with nature and magic. They were actually deemed dangerous just like mermen were. Suddenly there's an influx of problems happening around Mako Island and it is believed to from this pod coming back, so they have to figure out how to save Mako.

I would need a Zac for my OC

Narnia

There are two ideas here

1. A girl finds herself suddenly in Narnia after a violent storm hits her hometown. She doesn't understand how she got there and is found by King Caspian and his fellow soldiers. She begins to live alongside the Narnians, bearing striking resemblance to the Pevensies and skills as well. During this, a war has started near Cair Paraval, armies of former Telmarines are still mad about the new rules, and former followers of the White Witch have banded together to take down the kingdom, with Aslan nowhere in sight. As the war rages on, the girl ends up finding out who she is. The daughter of one of the Pevensies (Can't decide which one yet), a princess.

Still working out minute details

Caspian/OC

2. Somehow, somewhere, the Pevensies (and/or Eustace) find themselves back in Narnia, a destroyed Narnia. Cair Paraval is once again destroyed, and Narnians and Telmarines alike are scattered. The four travel to where they believe the others are. Aslan is gone, and the castle is now a refugee camp. There they meet a new girl and Caspian, who are trying to put the pieces of their kingdom back together. However, the girl has a secret. She bears a bond with a dragon, which is most likely what caused the war that shook them apart. Together, the four, Caspian and the girl must find a way to bring Narnia back up again.

Could either be a Peter/OC, Edmund/OC, or Eustace/OC

Disney's Descendants or Zombies

I don't have any ideas for these at the moment. I just wanted to throw them out and see what could be done. I also don't want to stick to the movies. Maybe create a storyline of our own. College-esque or something. We could figure this out as there are so many ideas we could create with this. I've been kind of in love with Milo Manheim since watching him in Doogie Kamaloha, MD.

Wednesday

I Don’t really have an idea for this but I would love someone to play Tyler against my oc

Okay that’s all I have. I can’t wait to chat and roleplay! Thanks!

Additional Ideas
Hello again! I realized I never put my ideas out for Avatar or Monster High. I just kinda said I had ideas so.

Monster High

(based on the live action movies)
Monster High is making great strides and becoming an all inclusive school. Where anyone is invited to join. Now work half monster/half humans and witches, Monster High is making huge changes. Although some people don’t agree.

But when a witch registers for school, with barely any monster blood in her, the students don’t know who’s side to be on. It was different when it was a monster practicing witchcraft but now a human?

If that wasn’t enough, monsters are suddenly being involved in terrible accidents. Either injured or disappearing. Everyone starts to react to the witch. But everyone has the same questions: what is going on at Monster High?

Basically my character is a witch with maybe a little monster blood in her. She comes to monster high to feel included, but suddenly things start happening. Monsters are disappearing, or returning injured and no one has a clue why.

I would like a Deuce for relationships but I would need help with every character. I want to add some friendship aspects in with all of them. There’s also room for doubling and playing the villain.

Set after Avatar and leading into Avatar Way of Water

My oc was a budding scientist due for the next flight into Pandora when she suddenly finds out she has cancer that is progressing rapidly. In an attempt to help her get to Pandora, they send her in the next flight and put a rush order on her Avatar. She makes it to Pandora, but before she could even make it into the link, her body gives out.

She wakes up days later in her avatar body. Realizing that she is now alive in this body and her old body is gone, she has to figure out how to live among the Na’Vi with no idea on how to even do that.

Basically she is around the kids ages (for this sake we Can of course age up) and Jake puts them in charge of training her. But no matter how hard she tries, she just can’t get anything right.

I need a Neteyam for this (we will have to tweak the story) and always willing to double.

Please check these out and any other idea I have in the first post. I just wanted to see if I had any bites for those!

Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back