New rp Need at least 2-3 helpers [CLOSED]

Goddess

Computer Nerd
Hello there ^^ I have been wanting to test out a new role play but seeing how I am terrible at organizing things I will like to ask for some assistance on this. I need at least 2-3 people who are on daily . Once I have everything worked out and set up I will then put this role play in to the role play beta for everyone to look at it. Once I have my 2-3 people I will close this thread.

lol questions first

1)How well informed are you about weapons

2) What is your thoughts about a role play that involves both fantasy, realistic, super hero, and sci fi

3) Are you on daily

4) Do you have imagination xD

1. Well, it depends on the types of weapons. I think it'd be obvious to say that I'm more informed about the basic weapons rather than in-game weapons. I am familiar with several in game weapons which are somewhat famous, but nothing big.
  2. Well, I'm a fan of fantasy and Sci Fi, so I usually stick to those types of genres. I occasionally dabble in some super hero roleplays once in a while.
  3. Every day, or at least I try to be on every day. I try to stay on as long as possible, but sometimes, days can be hectic.
  4. I think I have a somewhat large imagination.

Xenomorphic said:
  1. Well, it depends on the types of weapons. I think it's be obvious to say that I'm more informed about the basic weapons rather than in-game weapons. I am familiar with several in game weapons which are somewhat famous, but nothing big.
  2. Well, I'm a fan of fantasy and Sci Fi, so I usually stick to those types of genres. I occasionally dabble in some super hero roleplays once in a while.
  3. Every day, or at least I try to be on every day. I try to stay on as long as possible, but sometimes, days can be hectic.
  4. I think I have a somewhat large imagination.
great :D welcome mod haha ill be setting up a conversation once I get at least another one in here or in a hour 

Hexed said:
Hey I'm interested in helping you out here xD
great

2) What is your thoughts about a role play that involves both fantasy, realistic, super hero, and sci fi

3) Are you on daily

I know that Xeno can type more than three since I have seen it down many times. I must know how many paragraphs are you able to post. I want this to be a fun role play but not one to where the thread is being spammed by paragraphs.

1) I know abit about your basic weapons and weaponry but not as much as some of the boys in my class ^^ who have taught me alot

2) I am open to all RPs and like to try all genres once in a while so this is quite good to combine them

3) yes I am on daily for usually awhile xD

4) YES! I have a massive imagination!

It depends how much other people post, if other people post alot then I tend to post alot. xD

Hexed said:
1) I know abit about your basic weapons and weaponry but not as much as some of the boys in my class ^^ who have taught me alot
2) I am open to all RPs and like to try all genres once in a while so this is quite good to combine them

3) yes I am on daily for usually awhile xD

4) YES! I have a massive imagination!

It depends how much other people post, if other people post alot then I tend to post alot. xD
great we have our second mod ...tell me are you good with human classes , such as hunter gorilla corp scientist , things like that

Yay! Yeah I've worked with that kind of stuff before xD

If its late at night I might be abit dipsy though so if that happens I am so sorry

Hi, I'd be willing to help ^^ but I'm sort of new so if that's a problem that's fine too, just thought I'd throw it out there

Yin said:
Hi, I'd be willing to help ^^ but I'm sort of new so if that's a problem that's fine too, just thought I'd throw it out there
Nonsense , new or not you may have the mind of a genius , just a few questions

3) Are you on daily

I must know how many paragraphs are you able to post. I want this to be a fun role play but not one to where the thread is being spammed by paragraphs.

I know the basics of weapons, I used to know more but it's been a while for me. Most of what I know is ancient weapons like things of the Samurai age. Of course I have no problem loading up on research if you require more. I'd probably end end up doing that anyways if I was an expert in the field.

I enjoy almost any roleplay (though I have a few I'm uncomfortable with) and absolutely adore anything fantasy/supernatural/sci fi. Realistic is something I enjoy as well (though I tend to lean more towards the others, I will admit) and honestly I tend to like to weave realistic together with the others towards things that 'could happen'.

3) Are you on daily

So far I have been on daily, save for a day when I had a ten page essay due and an exam the next day and only popped in to check in on the status of my roleplays.

I'd like to think I have a rather large imagination. Otherwise I may need to make an appointment to a psychiatrist soon.....

Oh and I tend to prefer multiple paragraph posts, because I'm a tad wordy. I can show you a few of my posts in an rp I'm actively participating in.... the length varies depending on my muse and others replies but I push myself to keep up on the words.

Yin said:
I know the basics of weapons, I used to know more but it's been a while for me. Most of what I know is ancient weapons like things of the Samurai age. Of course I have no problem loading up on research if you require more. I'd probably end end up doing that anyways if I was an expert in the field.

I enjoy almost any roleplay (though I have a few I'm uncomfortable with) and absolutely adore anything fantasy/supernatural/sci fi. Realistic is something I enjoy as well (though I tend to lean more towards the others, I will admit) and honestly I tend to like to weave realistic together with the others towards things that 'could happen'.

3) Are you on daily

So far I have been on daily, save for a day when I had a ten page essay due and an exam the next day and only popped in to check in on the status of my roleplays.

I'd like to think I have a rather large imagination. Otherwise I may need to make an appointment to a psychiatrist soon.....
Brilliant you are good to go then, I will add you to the conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back