New RP Nation Member!

VixelWolf

Howdy! My name's Vixel! I'm a 21 year old girl who's been roleplaying since I was 11. I'm very experienced with RP and am interested in a lot of topics!
I write in third person past-tense and do a minimum of three paragraphs per post. I usually average at about 5 strong paragraphs.

I only do FxM main relationships in my RP's, but I'm happy to play side characters with any sexuality. I'm most comfortable with playing male characters. The few female characters I do have aren't very well fleshed out to my liking.

My preferred genres are:
fantasy, romance, apocalyptic, modern, slice-of-life, fiction, realistic, dark/mature themes, and many more! I only play OC's. Never cannon characters.

With that said, I love playing characters in AU or cannon world. Some of my favorite fandom are: Harry Potter, Eragon, The Walking Dead, D&D (stuff based on D&D), Fullmetal Alchemist, Furry (a friend pitched the idea, so I'm willing to give it a try), and a lot more that I can't name off of the top of my head!

That's all I can come up with on the fly! Can't wait to get into this community!

Welcome to the site!
I hope you find the rp experience you're looking for!

Also, don't be a stranger, pm me any time! I love meeting and role-playing with new people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back