• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New, Read the help pages, have questions.

TwistedTruth

Looking for a good book series. Fantasy prefered.
Used to be a Huge Role-player on a different site, won't advertise.

And I have since gotten banned from the site because of misusing certain words deemed inappropriate by staff.

Heard this Site was the best around, wanted someone to talk to help me out with how this all works?

Thanks, apologies if this post is formatted terribly or not aloud to be posted.

I was also looking for a Fantasy RP, Bad at maneuvering the site, I have no good SL's so- ya.

Well firstly you should have made a thread about this in the Fantasy section but oh well. If you need help with things just go to the help section, the'll give you rules and all that sweet jazz.

You find an rp, go to the character sign-up tab, and fill out the character sheet that is provided. Make sure, however, you ask that there is a spot open in the out of character chat/OOC tab, before you fill out a character sheet/CS.

Thanks

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]You find an rp, go to the character sign-up tab, and fill out the character sheet that is provided. Make sure, however, you ask that there is a spot open in the out of character chat/OOC tab, before you fill out a character sheet/CS.

[/QUOTE]
!

Usually a RP will say "closed" either in the title or on the IC, overview, or character sign-up tabs. Some people post the info for a roleplay in the IC, some in the overview, and usually you can find the open spots there. If it doesn't outright say "open" it's a good idea to look around for any hints that it might be closed.

[QUOTE="Trombone Geek]Usually a RP will say "closed" either in the title or on the IC, overview, or character sign-up tabs. Some people post the info for a roleplay in the IC, some in the overview, and usually you can find the open spots there. If it doesn't outright say "open" it's a good idea to look around for any hints that it might be closed.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back