New Pokemon Games

I am so excited for the 7th Gen. to come out!

I've been playing Pokemon since Gen. 1 and I like the potential that each starter holds.

I plan on getting Pokemon Moon because I like the dark and am a night owl.

The starter I plan on going with is Popplio. I hope for a type final for Popplio is something other then just Water, but I'm not really particular on what it would be, nor do I care at this point in time. I can't wait to see the evolution of these starters!

i figure i'll probably wait til the evolutions for popplio, rowlet, and litten are revealed, but so far I'm trying to decide between litten and rowlet. i liked rowlet a lot at first, but litten's been really growing on me since the reveal - it reminds me of my cat jett, lmao (attitude and all)

tumblr_o6ysrwjjy71t79a0io1_500.gif

also i'm SO glad that character customization is coming back! i was worried they'd take out that feature like the one in hgss where the pokemon follow you (still holding a torch for that to come back too tbh.) i'm hoping they revamp pokemon-amie. i really really love pokemon-amie but it's gotten stale over xy and oras so i'm hoping they have a lot of new things to do. (<3)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PHOTO IS UNCONFIRMED !!!

This photo is of unofficial images. These if they are official, they have yet to be confirmed.

But there is this image floating round the corners of the internet.

What do you think?
13164224_1048137435252060_2445013916370860045_n.jpg

Inkarnate said:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PHOTO IS UNCONFIRMED !!!

This photo is of unofficial images. These if they are official, they have yet to be confirmed.

But there is this image floating round the corners of the internet.

What do you think?
13164224_1048137435252060_2445013916370860045_n.jpg
AWWW THEY GAVE THE WATER TYPE A CAPE! TuT As for Litten's I didn't expect for it to end up on two feet and I was sure Rowlet would've taken that look upon evolving....well if these end up being the officials that is xD .

I... Wow... That is not what I expected at all from the second evolution. I totally expected Litten to turn into something similar to Leipard/Ninetails. It reminds me too much of the Tepig line.

That cape though... xD is pretty much my only reaction there. Seems much more special attacker there from the design though.

Rowlet... You are a Pidgey... That is all

Actually on further thought... Poppilo might end up being a Water/Fighting type... It would totally make sense with the whole superhero thing and be a physical attacker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solrock and Lunatone need to have some sort of Evolution. It would be blasphemy if they didnt, considering they are based on the Sun and the Moon.

Rotom in our Pokedex....Yes everything is a pokemon now OuO.Seriously though, I'm a little surprised by Solgaleo's typing.

Moxi said:
Rotom in our Pokedex....Yes everything is a pokemon now OuO.Seriously though, I'm a little surprised by Solgaleo's typing.
Same here. I thought it was going to be fire type more than anything. Ah well. Still looks awesome. ^^

I totally wished that Lunala would be fairy/dark. Cuz by looking at it I thought the form is quite one of a fairy and the coloring looked like dark type...

Psy/ghost... meeeeh... Still gonna take moon.

I'm absolutely a team Litten!

I'm looking forward to the characteristics of its evolution.

The other two... I can't do anything with them, not even taking them serious ._.

Love at first sight with Litten! :3

Individual character cutomization?

IT'S BACK??

I've got so many friends keeping me uptodate but none, srsly none, mentioned this fact...

Guys youre saving my life!!

*~*

Pokemon Sun. Cause that lion looks awesome and has the same type as Meta gross which is awesome.

Team Rowlet all the way. Tiny adorable grass owl <3

I'm pumped for more character customization!

Also I've heard like silver with kanto, this will have us going back to an old region post game for 16 total badges. I really hope this is true!

DaedAir said:

New Information!!!

New Trailer!!!!

Looks so cool!

[media]

[/media]
(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)

Well Pearl too.

Pearl isn't my personal favorite. But yeah...Pearl too.

Not a fan of Palkia.

Legendary doesn't really appeal to me.

To each his own.

Would you care for me to post Theories on Moon and Sun?

Or would you rather me keep to Official Moon and Sun content??

I'm so calling this now. Popplio will be the starter to rule every other starter. Hate him, but when HE becomes the equivalent of Greninja's and Blaziken's love child... You'll eat your heart out.

New Pokemon!

13445439_1065485236850613_4969318565215971075_n.jpg

13433125_1065486336850503_6834630647765404967_o.jpg

Nekkoala, Contagious Dream Pokemon. Normal Type Pokemon. Ability is: Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep.

Iwanko, Deep Eye Pokemon. Rock Type Pokemon. Ability is: Keen Eye or Vital Spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back