New Pokemon Games

DaedAir

A Tainted Heart With Good Intentions

pokemon-sun-moon-announcement.png

Anyone else excited for the new Pokemon games???

What do you hope for in these new games?

What do you expect to be different from the previous games?

What do you expect to be the same?

What would you like to see come back from previous games (such as the Move Tutor which was not present in the Pokemon X and Y games)?

Which game do you plan on getting -- although more information might be needed to decide??​

Huh. I did not know this was a thing.

I'll have to check that out when it comes out...

Yeah, it was announced earlier today!! You can see the broadcast release video on the Pokemon Direct website!

I probably plan on getting Pokemon Moon. But we'll see. I'd like to know a little more about the games before I decide on which one I'll be getting.

DaedAir said:
Yeah, it was announced earlier today!! You can see the broadcast release video on the Pokemon Direct website!
I probably plan on getting Pokemon Moon. But we'll see. I'd like to know a little more about the games before I decide on which one I'll be getting.
I see. Yeah, I'll probably do the same. I think I know what to add to my Christmas list, though ( :P )

The hype is real! I watched the direct as soon as it was out. My only problem is what people are going to call it... SM? Oh boooy.

Anyhoo, I'm getting Moon like the proud night owl that I am.

I watched it as soon as it came out as well. I'll probably get Pokemon Moon as too, just because I like the dark. Haha.

And I'm not quite sure what people will call it. But I'm sure we'll get some weird acronyms just because people can do so.

I will be getting Pokemon Sun. And like a lot of others, I would also like new forms for a lot of Pokemon with only one stage like Shuckle (Who you should not Fuckle with) and Chatot.

If there's more than one game, I tend to get the cover I like best lol

In this case that's moon, but I do plan on getting both as well =3

Really stoked about the new pokemon games. Sadly there isn't much info just yet. We don't even know what the starters or cover legends look like.

I do hope we will be able to customize our character again and I wouldn't mind if the ability to dive returns.

I hope for at least 100 (but better 120) new pokemon (excluding Mega Evolutions because those are just forms) and for a region based on Spain, the south of France or Italy, so that we can visit Kalos again.

A friend of mine yesterday said she thinks she might have found pictures of the new legendaries.

I'd take everything right now with a grain of salt, there have been no official pictures released (with the exception of a pokemon called Margeana, a new steel/fairy type) and each time a pokemon game gets announced the internet is full of hoaxes, some of which look very, very convincing.

There has however been a leak of several, official, real trademarks which are (presumably) Japanese pokemon names:

(quoted from another froum: serebiiforums.com)

ソレガレオ (SOREGAREO / SOLGALEO) - Possible Sun Legendary (Sol=Sun)

ルナアーラ (RUNAAARA / LUNAALA) - Possible Moon Legendary (Luna=Moon)

マーシャドー (MAASHADOO / MARSHADOW) - Possible Trio Leader, pssibly related to eclipses due to "Shadow"

モクロー (MOKUROO / MOKUROH) - possibly a Grass Owl (from mokuzai=tree/wood and fukurou=owl)

ニャビー (NYABII / NYABBY) - possibly a Fire Feline (from nya=meow and hi/bi=conflagration)

アシマリ (ASHIMARI) - possibly a Water Seal (from ashika = seal/sea lion and mari= mare= sea)

I really hope they bring back character customization and expand it even more. It would be neat to put accessories on our pokemon as well, but that's probably asking GameFreak too much. New pokemon are a given, but hopefully it's more than just 70. Revisiting Kalos would be awesome, especially exploring the lore of Zygarde and the other power plants.

I wanna see my pokemon follow me around again like HG/SS.

I want character customization.

I want a tiger pokemon.

I am excite. I'll get one and get the other for my brother.

Official News!

Nov. 18th for the US

Nov. 20th for Europe

Starters and Legendaries reveled, as well as gameplay. Take a look at the link!!!

EDIT - I am still getting Pokemon Moon!

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
This has all my yes, The tropical vibe makes me want to think maybe...Brazil if anything? If anything I'm going for Moon!

I think its based in Hawaii. Because the professor's name is Hala. The professor is named after a tree that is native to Hawaii.

Ahh, forgive me I was still considering Hoenn's origin while thinking. xD Hawaii fits the view more yes.

Oh my god the amount of excitement I have right now!!!!!!!! Honestly I think these starters are the best looking ones since Diamond/Pearl came out.

I'm 100% starting with the water one!

....Now I want to know if the Day/Night system gets effected if you have the corrosponding legendary. That and maybe a pokemon with the mask of a Polynesian warrior somewhere.

I feel like the grass/flying one is going to be completely overpowered in comparison. With what I know about Hawaii's weather it won't be surprising if there are a lot of grass and water type wild Pokemon to deal with. The big question is gonna be when they shift into water travel in the game. I'm honestly hoping it's not like Hoenn with half of the game being in water....

Definitely going moon version. Moon legendary reminds me of FFXIII Bahamut. Also, owl starter is so cute! Flying/grass is a lot of starting weaknesses sadly, but its so adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back