• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Plot Ideas!

SmittenKitten

That's one smitten kitten
Heya everybody! I have some new plot ideas for ya! I try to post at least once a day. I'm pretty good at matching post length, be it one-liners or multi-paragraph. There are a few roleplay ideas that I've been thinking about for a while and I'm looking for roleplayers who are interested.

Plot 1:

Angel x Fallen Angel (Romance)

-The Angel is trying to earn their wings, making up for the fact that their older brother became a fallen angel. The Fallen Angel has been enlisted by the Angel's brother to make them fall as well. Along the way, the Angel sees the allure in the darkness and the Fallen Angel begins to see the light once more.

Plot 2:

Extremely Clumsy Human x Guardian Angel (could be romance or not)

-The Guardian Angel has been assigned to the clumsiest human they have ever seen. They have been tasked with saving the human's life 100 times. On the 101st time, they must die. However, the Guardian Angel has fallen for the human, and refuses to let them fall.

Plot 3:

Human x Demon Prince (this is a highschool age romance)

-The Demon Prince is the next in line, but he does not want the throne. His older brother has disappeared into the human world, and the only way to keep himself from being the next king of the underworld, is to track his brother down and drag him back. Along the way, he met a highschool girl and began falling for her. (I call dibs on the HS girl, just 'cause I've already made a char profile like 8 years ago xD This one has tons of twists and turns in this one, so you will not be bored :3)

Plot 4:

Samantha and Deanne Hathaway (A supernatural RP)

-This one follows the exploits of Sam and Dee Hathaway, hunters who are making a name for themselves in the supernatural world. They are a bit like the Winchesters, but have sworn that they will take the brothers down if they ever had the chance - much like every other hunter after the apocalypse.

Plot 5:

Camp Zombie (possible romance)

-Come one, come all, to Camp Zombie, the safest place on Earth! Or, what's left of it, anyway. Here, we will teach you the basics of surviving in the event of a Zompocalypse. So, grab your canteens and don't forget your glock! It's time to kill, kill, KILL!

You arrive at the dusty old entrance to Camp Zombie, not sure what was in store. Your parents could have sent you to any summer camp you had asked for – so, why choose this one? Something about it sparked your interest. And now, you are here. And, unbeknownst to you, the end of the world was more than just a cheesy old summer camp program...

All plots are up for grabs, and I am looking forward to roleplaying with you!

Thank you!

~SmittenKitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back