New Player Introduction

ZeMatticus

Tea-Rex
Salutations one and all.
I'm Matt.
I've been roleplaying to one degree or another for... well, lets put it over a decade and leave it there. I'm new to this site as an exploration into new RP platforms since my old standby of AIM fimmally gave up the ghost for good and most of my partners from those days have moved on from the hobby. Had my eye on this sight for a while and hoping to meet new and awesome folks here.
I play pretty much anything in the fantasy - speculative fiction spectrum with a wide number of fandoms. (Have tried and failed to find an awesome partner to explore the Harry Potter universe with for yeeeeears) But I will admit to being more interested in exploring the limits and implications of fandom worlds through original characters then trying to add to our beloved authors works by writing their own characters. So mostly oc x oc.
Entirely original settings and stories are of course, always very welcome and encouraged.
I usually write a bare minimum of 5-6 sentence posts. And can expand to fit the demands of the story and situation up to a few pages of text on the outside for certain situations. (But that's rare.)
OOC chat is always a plus!
This is a hobby after all, and the best part of any hobby is making new friends inside it.
Anywho, look forward to meeting folks here.

Cheers and have an awesome night!

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a wonderful roleplaying experience, and make great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

What fandoms are you interested in? I'm not really familiar with the Harry Potter universe, but there might be something else we could roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back