Camaree is a short, pale girl with a tiny frame--one might say frail, as she weighs only 90 pounds at a height of 4'11". Her silver hair is thin and wavy, reaching just below her chest, and her bangs curtain over her large, pale-blue eyes. Most often, she's slouched over when she walks, and her wardrobe consists of oversized coats and sweaters to make up for her lack of size. Her ears are pierced in four different places.
-----She walks on her tip-toes.
JINX: Bacterial Manipulation
- Camaree has the ability to create, multiply, and control any kind of bacteria/microorganisms in the form of a transparent, gooey substance that's secreted from her hands.
- With her ability, she is capable of healing sicknesses and wounds to help her friends. To heal wounds, she must simply cover the said wound in copious amounts of healthy bacteria, which will speed up the process of cellular regeneration on the skin.
- If someone is sick, Camaree can produce healthy bacteria from her hands for them to ingest. The process of healing through her Jinx is more rapid than natural healing.
- Camaree can coat her switchblade in certain bacteria that may cause immediate infection upon injury to her enemies. She can create bacteria that attacks certain parts of a person's body, such as their lungs, which would be like catching an immediate case of pneumonia.
- Disinfectants and sanitizers counteract her ability, making her unable to produce or multiply bacteria both good and bad.
- While Camaree can aid in healing cuts and scrapes, and other forms of injury to the skin, she cannot heal broken bones.
- Certain Jinxes might counteract Camaree's, such as the ability to reverse time on an object or person, or another sort of healing ability.
- If Camaree were to ever lose her Jinx, she would become deathly sick, as she has never been ill before in her life. Her immune system is severely weak, but her Jinx protects her from illnesses and diseases.
- Due to her small and frail stature, Camaree is easily overpowered. She is also young and inexperienced, and very nervous in the face of danger.
- Camaree's bacteria works mostly by way of entry into a person's body. Just touching her bacteria will not hurt someone--it must enter their bloodstream, or it must enter through one of the orifices of the person's body.
While Camaree is a rather quiet character, speaking in third person when she does talk, she's not exactly shy; however, she is easily unnerved by strangers. In the face of danger, due to her inexperience, she tends to get extremely jittery, but she's always willing to tag along with someone if they ask it of her. She's indifferent to many things, void of reaction, and lacks hobbies, so she can often be found just staring at the sky or fiddling with her hands in her pockets. Camaree is not to be mistaken as a robot despite her empty expressions and her being hard of emotions, as she is very aware of others, and she is very empathetic.
+ The sky
+ Buttered toast
+ Flowing streams
- Hateful people
- Being yelled at
- Camaree was born in the East District of New Oasis but her father was employed in the North District where he made a suitable fortune as a surgeon. Unfortunately, her parents' relationship wasn't something out of a Disney movie, and it turns out that her mother had been cheating on her father for a long time--even before she was born. The question remained for a while about whether or not Camaree was her father's daughter--but time eventually told that she was and a long process of divorce and battle for custody proceeded.
- When her father won custody over her--Camaree, only four years old, was taken to live with her father in the North District.
- Her Jinx developed within her at an early age, which was discovered when everyone in her classes kept getting sick except for her. At some point, the entire elementary school was quarantined, and that's when it was found that Camaree has the ability to produce bacteria of good or bad properties.
- A bit of a recluse, she didn't have a lot of friends in middle school, so she set her mind on joining the Albino Tigers to see if she could find purpose. There, she figured her abilities would be found useful by a group of people who are frequently engaged in dangerous battles.
Appearance - Summer has an athletic, tall build, with scarred and calloused hands. While working, she's regularly seen with her wavy golden hair pulled into a ponytail or loose bun, and tends to wear loose clothing she doesn’t mind getting dirty. In more relaxed moments she'll actually dress up a bit with a fondness for black lace and flat-heeled boots. She stands broad, head upturned, and walks with energy and purpose. Her manic movement of her arms when speaking run the risk of physical harm for all those nearby. She's commonly seen with a black cat familiar trailing her heels, hence her alias.
Weapon - Metal Baseball Bat
Jinx - Familiars. Summer has the ability to create animals, up to a specific mass limit - only a single animal if it’s the size of a larger dog/wolf, or an entire swarm of bees or colony of ants. She can give them simple commands to follow, which they will follow through up to a distance of 25 miles from her location. During this, she is able to share their senses for information gathering purposes. If they’re within 200 feet however, she can take direct control of them for more complex tasks. She has to give orders verbally and they are only active while she’s conscious. If she is controlling a familiar directly, her own body is completely defenceless. The familiars have the same physical attributes as their real counterparts and upon being killed their bodies remain for twenty-four hours, during which time their mass can’t be recycled for new familiars. It takes a full minute to summon a familiar, so she’s at a disadvantage if she doesn’t have time to prepare for a fight.
Personality - Summer is a loud, forward and determined woman who loves to keep her hands moving. She’s always worked hard and expects to see the same in others - those who don’t have that same work ethic will quickly meet her sickly sweet and condescending ire. Summer isn’t a devout Catholic, but holds some of the core ideals close - namely treating others as you’d hope to be treated and charity with no hope of reward. She doesn’t see the appeal of any media you don’t interact with, such as books and TV, but she has a slight love of fighting games for the skill-based element (she’d still rather play Baseball or work though). There’s nothing she’d rather spend a day doing than helping someone else and listening to their life story, learning about walks of life she’d never considered, though her eagerness to socialise can easily cross other people’s boundaries. Summer is polyamorous - she thinks her heart is big enough to care for more than one person and doesn’t understand how others can ‘restrict’ themselves to a single partner, especially after seeing the friction it caused between her own parents. She has a serious desperation for closeness and community, to the point of clinginess and anxiety if not given the attention she desires. She's beyond stubborn and knows how to hold a grudge - while she may be charitable for those in need, anyone who wrongs her need beware her potential ruthlessness.
Movies and TV
Summer was born and raised in rural Mississippi. Her parents own a rather large plot of land, consisting of farmland and a sizeable fruit orchard. From a very young age, she was put to work with farm animals and collecting fruit. Her parents near-violently argued on a daily basis but were devout Catholics and refused to even consider divorce. Summer ‘escaped’ into the tasks they gave her, though it served no replacement for familial love and interaction.
She discovered her jinx when she accidentally summoned a pig into her classroom. Farm familiar antics aside, she was seen as a bit of a tryhard by her lazier classmates, and was well-regarded among the athletic circles. Her sport of choice was baseball, thanks to the team element, though she was also skilled at track and swimming.
Once she reached 18, she moved to New Oasis City to open a new branch of the family’s business, selling fresh fruit and meat. Her branch grew in popularity over the years in part due to her charitable and friendly nature (she’d regularly give food to organisations supporting the city’s homeless) and in part due to the summoned animals she’d command to be friendly with customers. Summer had a strong disdain during this time for the gangs of the city, without the perspective on why some would turn to a life of crime and violence.
Summer’s store was destroyed in the tsunami and she was shocked by the wider destruction of her district. Unsatisfied by the official disaster response and reconstruction efforts, she was surprised by the loyalty to the community shown by the local gang. Desperate to use any resources she could to help rebuild, she joined up after demonstrating her jinx and athletic skill.
Malik is an attractive character. He stands at a height of 5'11" and weighs 158 pounds. His frame is slender and cut and scattered with tattoos, which stand out easily on his pale skin. His short, greyish hair of darker roots curls up at the ends, and his bangs frame his face, curtaining over his ruby-red eyes that are darkly outlined by sleepless nights. Beneath his right eye is a tattoo of a tiny, black star which people often mistake as a beauty mark. His ears are pierced, often decorated with black jewels, and his nails are painted black as well.
JINX: Sensorial Link
- Malik has the unique ability to connect two people through an intangible sensorial link that will cause the connected person to experience all of the physical disturbances that their connected partner experiences. With this, he can also connect a person to himself so that they'll take any injuries that they inflict upon him.
- Malik is not affected by his own ability. By this, I mean that if he places a link between himself and an enemy, he will not sustain injuries caused to his enemy--rather, his enemy will mimic the injuries that Malik sustains.
- Malik's Jinx grants him full-surface regeneration, meaning that his body will naturally heal without scarring.
- Once per sensorial link, Malik is capable of rapid cellular regeneration.
- If Malik were to die while linked to another person, that person would also die unless Malik were to lose consciousness before dying.
- There are no distance limitations to Malik's Jinx. Once two people have been linked, they will remain so until one is rendered unconscious.
- In order to place a link between two people, Malik must touch them or be touched. The first person he touches will start the connection, giving Malik up to ten minutes to close the link by touching another person. Only the second person of the link will mimic the physical disturbances of their linked partner. The first person will not mimic the physical disturbances of the second person.
- When creating a link between two people, the first person that Malik touches will be temporarily connected to him until he touches a second person. If ten minutes pass before he can touch a second person, then the first person will remain connected to Malik, and he cannot link them to someone else unless he severs the said link and restarts the process of touching that first person.
- Malik's link can last for as long as both of the linked individuals remain conscious. If one of them is rendered unconscious, the link will be broken. However, if the first person in the link falls unconscious, so will the second person but not vice versa--this means that the second person can fall unconscious and the first person will remain conscious, but the link will be broken.
- While Malik does not have natural rapid regeneration, he is capable, once per link, of fully healing all of his given wounds, but the link must be one established between himself and another. The regeneration will not work on him while there is a link established between two individuals other than him.
- For some reason, Malik must snap his fingers to sever a link between people. He cannot simply will it to be. When a link between two people is severed, the ability is reset and Malik will be Person 1 again.
Malik is best described as sarcastic and somewhat perverse. He looks down on women and weaker foe, and carries around a bag of insults to toss at people. Unforgiving and sadistic, he laughs at the misfortune of others. He is shallow, sly, and just outright selfish. Malik doesn't possess many good qualities--even children are susceptible to his evil tendencies. He views them as pointless wastes of space that don't contribute to anything especially important. With that being said, he holds himself in high-regard.
- Extra detail: he suffers from insomnia.
+ Smoking with Joanna
+ Misfortune on others
+ Danger and thrill
+ Coffee and energy drinks
- Small talk
- City authorities
- Weak people
- Jinxless people
- Sweet foods or drinks
- Malik was born into a life of crime under his parents' influence, as they were heavily involved in sex-trafficking, scamming, and drug-dealing. While they weren't directly affiliated with the Sable Serpents, they were often tangled up in business involving the said gang.
- Shortly after his 3rd birthday (1998), his mother was arrested and taken to prison where she served one year before she was pronounced dead as a result of drug-overdose. Meanwhile, his father didn't give a shit and continued his mercenary work under drug-lords and sex-traffickers, all the while treating Malik like a dog's lesser.
- Many times, Malik was forced to sleep outside of his pathetic excuse for a home so that his dad's friends or hookers could have some privacy. Aside from that, his dad would just get drunk and lock the doors so that Malik couldn't come in.
- He discovered his Jinx in middle school after pushing a student down a flight of stairs, whose friends jumped him later that same day. When he heard of the other boy's injuries, they turned out to be much more than that of just falling down the stairs, and were identical to the ones that Malik had sustained in his fight.
- In school, he was known as a bully. The fear and resentment that other students held toward him only fueled his superiority complex and sadistic nature, even as a young kid.
- The older he got, the more he and his father would fight. Their neighbors would have to interfere, lest things escalate beyond control, as Malik had been on the brink of death more than once by his father's hand. Yet, somehow he never got arrested. Only Malik would face the consequences by the authorities, and so spurred his hatred toward them.
- Malik took up doing drugs after joining the Sable Serpents when he was 19 (2014), and he moved into an apartment with a girl shortly after that where he continued to sell drugs and practice his scamming ways.
"Oh-..Ap'ahlogies...I st'ahpped listening 'ahfter y'ahr second w'ahrd..."
Name: Donelle C. Bankole
Alias: “Snake”  “Donny” (Used by Much Closer Individuals)
Height: 5, 4
- Origin: Lesotho, Africa
Birth Date: February 20th
Gang Faction: Ruby Revenants
District: West District
Loyalty: 8 Years
- Golden earrings and hair rings
- Silver, gold, gemstone, and other various rings upon her hands
- Beaded necklace filled with different colors and made from her native lands
- Usually has on a simple tee within a jean jacket
- Lean and finely built (Quick and Nimble rather than Strong)
- Lightly tattered jeans with shin-high leather boots
- Arms are covered in tattoos of snakes and vipers while a large tattoo that envelopes her back is that of a winged serpent
- Right Eye: Purple  Left Eye: Pink
- Stilettos Knife
Jinx: Density Manipulation
Donelle withholds the ability to rematerialize her molecular matter in such a way to possess or travel through various forms of matter
Capable of completely ignoring attacks from the offense
Donelle holds the ability to phase her body through the air itsel, allowing her to become invisible to the naked eye.
If desired, Donelle can also apply her ability to objects
Manipulation of Others
If she desires, Donelle can also transmit her phasive-like abilities into others for a limited amount of time
How long she can keep someone(s) in that phasive state depends on how many people she is reaching, if she holds this link for too long, she can hurt not only herself, but others as well. Though usually, the worst case scenario is her passing out
By choosing to phase into another living creature, Donelle is then able to control them from within, though the amount of mental willpower determines how long she can keep it up (Much easier if they are unconscious)
Weakness / Limitations:
Main: Water / Pumice Concrete
- Due to water's molecular structure- how its atoms can never possess a coherent pattern like solids or air,(We don’t talk about Plasma) it messes with her own structure of atoms. Long and quite complicated story short, liquid causes her to phase uncontrollably if it touches her in a mass amount. A light shower of rain- no problem, heavy storm with no umbrella- SCREEE
- The worst affect is her passing out. [Ex: If she finds herself in the middle of a lake with no scuba gear, she will near-instantly sink to the bottom and drown]
- The affects of water have nothing on her if her exposed skin is covered
- Pumice Concrete: Unable to phase through this material
- Donelle has to hold her breath everytime she turns invisible
- The more mass that an objects holds, the more energy it takes to stretch her phasing ability to it
- If Donelle’s whole form is covered whilst phasing through a material, she will have to hold her breath.
- The amount of objects she phases through, and how much of her body is enveloped by it determine how much energy she burns off
- Obviously, phasing a single part of her body through something will take up LESS energy than phasing her entire body
- If her along with others are phasing through something, they as well will have to hold their breath
- After phasing through someone once, she usually requires a decent breather before doing it again
Hector: Having known the Vice Elder as a man of respectable character for years, she holds him at a much higher place than most people. In fact, she may very be closer to him than anyone else, despite his tendency to quickly grow agitating. Snake admires his affinity of creativeness, such as the metal figures that he tends to conjure on his own time. Even if they do look weird and frankly-..horrid, it's not like she could create better. The two of them seem to bicker over the smallest of things sometimes, other times, they'll be having each other's backs till death whilst undergoing a dangerous mission.
- Allowed to call her by her real name.
Naila: Note to self: Do not approach.
Jin: He and Snake had been more than friends from the point they both joined the gang, family, as they were both taken in by the elders. He remebers such an innocent and proud woman he wanted to make the gang better alongside him, but unfortunately, the tsunami and the loss of too many turned her into someone else. Snake, no longers sees him as the brother he wants was, but the current downfall of the Revenants. On a bad day, she has no good words for him, and on a good one, she'd prefer to go about her day without seeing his face. However, as her elder, and the prime leadership of the gang, she will follow his orders, some-..most times, in her own way, and in a reluctant manner; but nonetheless, she will carry them out, and he can trust that it will get done. It's hard to tell, but to the least, Snake still holds some genuine respect for him, and when push comes to shove, she'd have his back at any needed moment.
Anita: The bright and capable senior of the Revenants is one who Snake particularly envies. Always expressing benevolence and intelligence, then of course, the ability to easily knock down a foe where they stand, she holds Anita in high regard, especially the way she's able to juggle school life and gang business. She had even once heavily pondered over the idea of going back to college herself, and- frankly, still hasn't made a final decision; though she's in no rush to. Anita is someone Snake would come to if she needed something done, and done efficiently, or if she just wants to talk to someone "levelheaded" as she'd say; as Anita is the one person in the world who gets on her nerves the least.
Boltius: Donelle and him have been best friends ever sense their first choreography group practice, and only until recently have they been known for their quite talented dance performances. Having known each other even before they joined the gang, it fuels their strong symbiotic and loving relationship. Despite the fact that his constant wild and obnoxious behavior is a thorn to her foot, she greatly appreciates his temporary company. And even during these cold and dark times of her life, he's most likely the only person to get her to smile, perhaps even laugh.
- Allowed to call her by her real name
Brax: To be frank, there's nothing like Xavier's silence. As a mellow and chill fellow, Snake enjoys his placid company. It's not uncommon to see the two just sitting in peaceful silence; the sunrises, and sunsets usually, as Snake is typically watching them, allowing Brax to easily find her. Though, as cool of a guy to chill with, his pushover like qualities usually leave her to prefer a different mission partner.
Personality: Having lost most of everything that gave her life meaning, Donelle walks the plane of earth as nearly a ghost; a whisper that is heard but never seen, and a shadow of what she used to be. In turn, Donelle’s true personality only comes out near very, very, very- close individuals, who, quite frankly have all either deceased, passed, or moved on. In which, has caused Donelle to become alone in this world, and she is convinced that such a fate is all that she is destined for. So her mood usually contemplates such a state of mind, and quite an unstable one it is. Though as many things tend to vex and annoy her, Donelle is a pretty tolerant person. As she has grown to dislike most- human beings, she doesn't find their company worse than loneliness, so she puts up with much bs that the world tosses at her. Approachable and capable of making a- decent first impression, Donelle can be likable, as she still withholds the ability to hold a normal and even jovial conversation. She even has a sense of humor, a dark one- but knows comedy in the least. Not only that, but those closest to her can count on her to get things done, despite her tendency to be careless of even the most important things, her loyalty to those she holds dear is unbound and she will do anything in her power to protect and serve her people, even if she has to get dirty; good thing she has no problem doing so. Afterall, nowadays, she has a very small amount of people who she can even call close.
Currently, Donelle is usually found walking the lone streets of the west district in solitude and silence; hanging around in bars or pubs in the central district smoking or buying drugs, that’s at least, what she looks like when she’s not working. However, as distant, off, and maybe even heartless or callous, as she can be, it does not mean she minds company or friends. It simply means she no longer goes out looking for it. Beforehand in her younger years, Donelle danced across those same streets, her young and boisterous self seeing the light in even the darkest of places. Though sadly, such a thing is of the past.
Regarding the topic of dirty, such an ideal is almost like music to Donelle’s ears. Murders, deceit, heist, violence, it’s what she lives for now. Of course, she does her best to play fair, she may well known and respected within her gang, but she's only a Senior, and gets only so much leniency. It's an advantage of hers, to look like a fragile female who's soft-spoken and quiet, though really, give her any reason to, and she won't hesitate to stick her knife through your spleen and even amusingly watch you bleed. Within the Ruby Revenants Gang, she’s usually the one stirring up the most trouble, the real problem is the fact that she’s always staying within the lines, all the while the gang benefits from it. So no one really has any reason to point fingers.
- Cornbread (Favorite Food)
- A fresh pack of B&H Cigarettes
- Jewelry (Sticky fingers)
- Rain(Explained in Jinx category)
- Country Music
- Many-...many things...
Backstory: If it was up to Donelle, she wouldn’t have even stepped a foot out of Lesotho, a place of true beauty and culture. It was where most of her family was, but alas, her along with her bunch of rambunctious older brothers just had to be shipped to America in order to receive a better education. Alternately, Donelle's brother's chose street life instead of college, which such a choice was something that Donelle could never afford, as she had a yearn to return home. However, as one could imagine, a move to a new country with no guidance of how to make a stable living is hard, a lesson in which, Donelle's oldest brother figured out rather quickly. 2 and a half years in, her oldest brother, Kwezi, decided that the level just above poverty was no life for them. And introduced Donelle and her brothers to a man named Ergo, leader of the Revenants, who offered them a stable place to reside, as long as they promised loyalty to the gang, and would immediately pledge themselves a member once sixteen.
Donelle , having no intention of joining a gang, was sheepish, wanting to focus on her studies so she could return to Lesotho as soon as possible, however, a home amongst her brothers was all she truly wanted. Raised happily within the home of the Masuka's, Donelle soon became proud to join at 16, in which, once she did, it was only so long until another joined the household. A boy who had no family, no life, till he was given a place among the Revenants. In which, Donelle had particluarly become fond of the young Jin and his admiration to make the gangs better. Had looked up to him just as she did her own brothers. However, she barely remembers such a time. A life of both thrill and potential(As she still managed to keep up in school) had seemed to have no possibilty of ending. But of course, prosperity is a liar, a fiend, becuase the day soon came when the tsunami blew through the city's west district. The flood had taken a toll on the Ruby Revenant Gang, and managed to take her brothers along with it. Not to mention, it did not help that the murder of Perona, and the dissappearance of Ergo occurred not even a week later. She had lost so much, and such a small amount of time.
The tsunami had not only hurt her emotionally, but mentally, as her lack of family and close friends hit her all too hard. Donelle grew indifferent and careless to the world around her, not even bothering to continue school with how tattered her life had become. She had only but a few people left, and unfortunately, she had taken upon herself to draw a wedge between her and her last, brother- Jin once he became the elder of the Revenants. She believes that he fills nothing from such a loss, and has found reason to blame him for not only the loss of their guardians, but the downfall of the Gang. Having spat on his plans to make the gang a better place, as she soon became one of the very things that have kept it corrupt.
Donelle was pronounced dead after the police could not find her body, very few can remember, or even know, who Donelle used to be, as her hard dive into smoking and dark business has quite notably changed her. She herself recalls watching the search for her body from the building above, remembered wondering how much of a dream it would be to return to Lesotho and to be welcomed with open arms. However, for some reason, something within her gut told her that such a fate was not even close to hers. Afraid of going back to a disappointed family, she stayed in Oasis City, losing herself more and more in the jobs, killings, and the classic violence of gang life. Hoping it to end somewhere...at some point.
Person: “AAAHHH” Surprised screaming whilst clutching their chest “Why don’t you use doors!!”
Snake: Blinks nonchalantly after quite too literally walking right through the entrance, “Doors are overrated.” Continues on with business
A boy would fall flat on his face in front of her after riding his skateboard
Snake: "Well-..." Takes puff of cig, "-What did we learn...?"
Person: Pulls on her arm, “Snake come on, one shot, just one!”
Snake: Slowly looks at Person's hands touching her biological structure, eyes narrow, “Put- your sweaty hands on me again young one," Holding the edge of her blade to the throat of a 10 year old
Person: seems horrified, “Oh-oh ok..I'm sorry…”
Snake: Snatches the ball and shoots it, making a perfect hoop before walking away. “Americans….”
Person: Punches multiple times
Snake: Stands there looking at nails as punches go through her
Person: Tires out
Snake: Raises brow “Are you done?”
Snake: “Good” Stabs person’s chest with knife
Person: Collapses to ground
Snake: Flicks blood off her fingers “What did we learn?”
A little on the flashy side, Mixie wears colorful clothing, often glittered with dazzling jewels and sparkles. She commonly dresses up in a costume that barely pass as a doctor's outfit. Nowhere close to the sort, but the fake tools and red cross signs signal the idea. She wears an eyepatch on either eye to add to it. Mixie's features are undefined--she has a baby-face. Her eyes shape into a teardrop, wide and tall, and she wears lilac colored contacts. Fake lashes line each individual eye. With a single creepy grin, Mixie's multi-colored braces can be seen along her teeth. They were also added to her appearance for fun. She has long, minty-white hair that reaches past her thighs--often styled in pig-tails, and thick strands pulled to the front to hang loose. Her skin is of a light peach color, as soft as a newborn baby's. She has a beautiful, natural hour-glass figure, standing at the height of 5 feet and four inches, weighing 125lb.
Jinx: Detachable Explosive Limbs
- Mixie is capable of detaching her limbs by the joint, in which they then take on the equivalent function of impact grenades. Meaning that once thrown, the limb will explode on impact.
- An interesting, useful feature to Mixie's ability is that her Jinx provides her with rapid cellular regeneration. Therefore, her limbs do grow back, and it's a rapid process. The downside is that it takes approximately ten seconds per pound of her mass to be regenerated. So if one arm typically weighs 4.97% of the average woman's body weight, then for Mixie, that means her arm weighs around six pounds and would therefore take an estimated amount of 60 seconds (one minute) to grow back.
- Her Jinx limits her to detaching one joint at a time, unable to detach another until the first one explodes. This proves a weaknesses since throwing bigger limbs for more destruction, such as arms and legs, would leave Mixie without those limbs until the one detached explodes. Even so, she would still have to wait for the limb to regenerate as well.
- The size and power of the explosion depends on the size of the limb. For example, launching the first notch of the tip of a finger will result in a small combustion, similar to a sparkler's flames. But launching a bigger limb, such as her arm, will produce an explosion like that of an actual grenade.
- It is possible for Mixie to concentrate the entirety of her Jinx's power throughout her body, in which she then becomes a walking atomic bomb. Jumping from any height with this in effect, Mixie would produce an explosion of great demolition, with likely death within 5 km of the explosion, injury within 5-10 km, and deadly radiation reaching around 20 km from the source. Despite this awesome attribute, Mixie would be killed as a result. Once her heart has been so physically damaged, it simply could not regenerate, nor would any other organ in her body. Interesting enough, Mixie does not know of this aspect of her Jinx... yet.
- Lastly, Mixie is unaffected by her own explosions. She is still susceptible to cuts, stabs, shots, etc, and it'll produce an equivalent pain. However, if a limb is removed, but not by her own measures, it will not produce an explosion. Though, all unintentionally removed limbs can still grow back. To do so, Mixie must detach another limb in order to initiate regeneration, but this increases the time of regrowth.
- If a limb is thrown, but subjected to water, the explosion loses its energy and force, decreasing the power it would have originally released.
- Mixie can only detach one limb at a time, unable to detach another until the first one has followed through with exploding.
- Once detached, a limb takes time to regenerate. It requires about 10 seconds per pound of mass to regrow.
- If a limb is cut off/lost by other means, they will not explode on impact. They can regrow, however, but Mixie must detach another limb to initiate regeneration. As a consequence, this increases regrowth time.
- In addition, Mixie is weaker than the average human in cold temperatures.
Mixie has the mind of a toddler--she is playful, immature, childish, and sometimes stubborn. But there are a few offsetting features to her personality. She never had any form of parental assistance or care growing up, seeing as her family was lost due to an accidental use of her Jinx when she was three. Therefore, she has no common sense or intellect to apply to most day-to-day situations, much less abnormal circumstances. Mixie is driven solely by irrational thinking and fun. She may be scared by her own shadow, but an enemy is just another toy in her perspective. Evidently, Mixie is psychotic. She enjoys destruction, to which she pretty much won the Jinx lottery on that one. Her childish behavior is one of her most notable traits, where yelling "Na-na-nana-nah! You can't catch me!" while being chased by a life-threating danger is an instinctive reaction. She entertains herself by turning most boring/serious situations into a game. Mixie is wild, bold, and pretty crazy!
+ Playing imaginative games
+ Coloring books
- Born into a loving home on the outer edge of the South District, raised by a mother and father, and being the youngest of two sisters, Mixie had wonderful life at the beginning. Her family was of middle-class, bringing in decent money and residing in a neat, cozy home. All was well until Mixie first discovered her Jinx. Not of her mother's and not of her father's, but of her grandfather's kind. He was the supposedly the last relative of the Edellson bloodline to own the Jinx, but enough of his genes made it to Mixie for her to inherit it.
- Sitting in the fenced-in yard of their home at the young age of three, Mixie was playing with dolls while her mother kept an eye on her from the kitchen window, cooking dinner. Mixie would detach the dolls limbs and rearrange them, finding it funny that the dolls were messed up. Out of imagination and pure coincidence, Mixie pretended to be a doll and detached her own arm. As she held her limb with the opposite hand, she released a blood curdling scream and launched the limb towards her house, scared to death. The limb exploded and immediately sent the house into monstrous flames. Everyone inside--which consisted of all of Mixie's living relatives--died.
- Foster care was were she ended up afterwards, but it didn't last long, as Mixie slowly found enjoyment in her Jinx. She went berserk, setting off explosions to every home that ever took her in, and from then on, people started refusing to take her in. Authorities weren't sure how to approach the destructive child and left her to roam the streets with an attentive eye on her every moves. Eventually, she earned the popular title of "Rag Doll", known as the danger child of the South District.
- As time passed, Mixie developed a little more maturity--note that it says "little". She's still very destructive and chaotic, but when she joined the Sable Serpents--age 16--in search of an actual home, one of the male members made it his goal to teach her to control her desire for wreaking havoc. He couldn't achieve much with her psychotic-mind, but he taught her to respect the Serpents and refrain from blowing up their base of operations if she were to live off of them, to which she promised she would do. Mixie was then trained by him to correctly follow orders and learn how things were done. She learned quick and well, but has had a few moments in which she almost failed to keep her promise. Thankfully, she has kept it so far, but you never know; the girl is a ticking bomb that could go off any moment. The man who trained her died in an accident with another gang member two years ago--a fight had broke out for unknown reasons.
- After a few years in the Serpents, 4 to be exact, Mixie earned the title of Jack. She's now a respected member of the gang, and might I mention that she is very well-known to all districts. Her reputation from her childhood has yet to secede and remains to this day.
NAME: Paige Lawson
ALIAS: Solar Flare
BIRTHDAY: June 10,2000
GANG: Sapphire Dragons
DISTRICT: North District
APPEARANCE: Paige Is a thin women with a very pale complexion. She is 5'6" and 120 lbs. With blonde hair she dresses in how she describes as Basic as Fuck. She not one to smile often but if she does you can be sure she is extremely happy.
JINX: Solar Manipulation- With her power she has many different ways of use as long as the sun is up. She is able to construct any melee weapon and use them proficiently. These weapons are made of pure solar energy. She can also use her ability to Dash forward at incredible speeds. The dash has her surrounded in solar energy and if she hits anyone while dashing that energy can be used to stun anyone around her. Lastly she can use her power to cause an flashbang effect that can temporarily blind anyone who sees it.
WEAKNESSES: When its night out she has very limited uses of her power and after so many uses she basically becomes jinxless until the sun comes out. UV lights can help charge her power at night but at extremely weakened results. Not only her power but her physical energy is tied to the sun. She becomes abnormally weaker physically once the sun sets
PERSONALITY: Paige is an extremely kind person. She does what she can to be helpful and tries to bring anyone happiness when they need it. She is considered the funny person in most friend groups even though she doesn't smile that often. Many people see her as a mother figure as while with how much she tries to be there for others when ever possible. This makes sense because she is a mother herself.
+ Her Child
+ Classical Music
- The Dark
- Unnecessary Death
BACKSTORY: Paige has always grown up in New Oasis City. He mother was her biggest role model growing up and she bases most of her inspirations because of her mother. Paige's mother was also a Dragon. And is known for being a main member in making the Dragons who they are today. When Paige was 14 her mom left the Dragons Death Squad so that she could be with Paige more in her teenage years and once Paige turned 16 she officially joined the Dragons as well. She has had a full grasp of her powers from a young age and her mother helped grow this power since they both and the same power. A few months after joining the Serpents, Paige began dating a member and soon she had a child with them. As being in the Dragons she sometimes couldn't be home and her mother was adamant about letting Paige do her gang duties so Paige's mother helps raise the child. The father of her child was one of the first Dragons to be found dead with these recent events. Now Paige plans to make whoever took her child's father way from them to pay.
“People lose teeth talking like that. If you want to hang around, you’ll be polite.”
Birthday: January 1st
Origin: Will say he’s from a different city every time you ask him
Gang Faction: Sapphire Dragons
Gang Rank: Rookie
Loyalty: A week
District: Central District
- 6, 6ft
- Stocky & Big
- Large golden chain around neck
- Usually walks around in a simple tank-top and pants
- 5 Different watches on left arm (2 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Red)
- Small grey colored flea collar
- Usually found with a bone / sucker / food / or dead thing in his mouth
- Low and harsh
- Laced with a sly tone
Jinx: Half Dog / Half Man
Once he clamps down on something, there's no getting him off
Claws & Teeth
Coat of fur
A thin, shiny black coat that protects him from the weather better than a regular person
Will break close windows and cause short-term damage to those around him
If aimed toward someone, that can be launched at least 10 feet
Can be heard for miles
The dog side of him is just as prominent as his human side, so he still holds the attention span of a healthy-rambunctious pitbull
Strength Limitation: Can at the most, cave in the door of a police car
Speed Limitation: 30mph
He can only make two full-blown super barks in one sitting, after that, they will die down and become weaker
Pepper: The smell is very distasteful, and can cause short-term nose-blindness
Belly Rubs: Instant pacifier
Summer: As regular costumer of her yearly food stalls during the Christmas Festival, Pit has developed a fondness of Summer. He enjoys her company and calls her a friend. He would continue to do so even if he knew where she stood in faction. He only hopes that his new position as a brute criminal doesn't put him against her.
Personality: Despite his quite intimidating, bold, and malicious outlook, Pit is quite the kindred spirit. In fact, he may be too nice, at times he will be too excited to have a new friend that he will forget his wits, leading him to be easily betrayed. Though unfortunately, as-...Pit isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, sometimes too much blood is powering his muscles that it’s unable to reach his brain. So, in turn, Pit can be a great friend to hang with, though some things can easily go right over his head. Though don’t get his brain size and friendliness wrong, Pit has both the strength and spunk to punch someone’s lights out, however, he would rather hug someone rather than fight someone. Afterall, at the end of the day, he prefers to go home every night with a smooth and spotless coat of fur.
- Scooby snacks (Favorite food)
- Chasing things (Birds, squirrels, occasional dog toys)
- The song “Who Let the Dogs out”
- Food in General
Backstory: Pit had lived in Oasis City ever since he could remember, always throwing parties and living his best life, seeming to never be let down. In fact, he had grown up amidst Gang life, having watched the excitement from the sidelines. Though, for years, something within himself had told him that such a life was simply not for him. Preferring to keep his record clean so he could possibly get a career; do that...success stuff that so many were doing. Though recently, that life seemed to shake its head at him too, as the only manager who even considered hiring a large man-dog had fired him. In turn, he wasn't able to throw the many parties that he used to, and things that used to be so easy to pay for, like his tiny little apartment, began to take a toll on his bank account. Desperate, he turned to the Sapphire Dragons, as he had lived in the city his whole life, had been around them for so long, causing no trouble, surely they'd lend him a hand. To his avail, the Gang offered him a place amongst their ranks, and Pit took the offer with no hesitation. Though it's a mystery, no one, not even the oldest of Gang members now where the hound-man comes from, not even showing any sign of having parents. Then when asked, he’ll never tell the same story, hiding his origin...?- Not likely, as he seems to not even realize that his stories don’t exactly add up.
Person: “What is that….?”
Pit: Coughs out feathers “Uh-...nothin’”
Person: Skepticism “Reeeaaalllyy…?”
Pit: Ears flatten “........yuuuup…”
Person: Pit what time is it?
Pit: Looks at arm “Hah, time for you to get a watch!!” Burst into laughter
Person: “....I’m asking you because you literally have 5 on your arm..”
Pit: “Heheh...5:51 mate…”
Person: “Hey-..hey..hey...let’s talk about this man…”
Pit: Growls. “Next time don’t start something you can’t finish..” Picks him up by the back of his shirt
Person: WOah! Woah! Hey-..now..uh UH LOOK a Squirrel!”
Pit: Drops him and turns around “WHERE!!!”
Person: Runs away
Pit: Looks back. “Aw. Damn it…”
Person: “Pit get out from there!”
Pit: Hiding half of his body under a couch as sirens blare “I CAN’T GO BACK TO THE POUND MAN!!”
Person: “God-...Get a grip Pit!!
Pit: “STop YellING AT ME!”
Ivan stands at a decent height of 6 feet and three inches, weighing 154lb. He's not muscularly built nor is he even remotely toned. Rather, Ivan is very slender. He has naturally pale skin and black, slick hair that's bowl-cut in the front, but shaved short in the back. He has dead gray eyes, and he tends to dress formally for most occasions, whether formal or not, mostly wearing black suits and ties.
Jinx: Momentum Manipulation
- Ivan is capable of altering the rate of momentum at which a person or object is moving. This essentially means that he can slow down or speed up a person or object.
- Through his Jinx, Ivan can increase or decrease the rate of momentum of his desired target. Using himself as an example, increasing his momentum would allow him to move at an incredibly fast pace, whereas those around him would be unaffected. In addition, they would be moving slowly from Ivan's point of view. It's the same principles, but reversed when decreasing his momentum. He would be moving very slow, but others would be moving fast from his perspective, despite them being unaffected.
- In order to apply his Jinx to a person or thing, Ivan must be focusing on their physical state of being. Therefore, if his focus were to be disrupted, say a person tackles him or something blocks his view, his Jinx would lose its effect on that person/object.
- Ivan can only manipulate the momentum of one person/thing at a time, meaning he cannot increase or decrease his momentum and another's at the same time.
- Because he must be focusing on a person/thing in order to manipulate the momentum of it, it can easily be disrupted, and the Jinx would lose its effect.
- Also, since he must focus on his target in order to apply his Jinx to it, his guard is then let down significantly, making him more vulnerable to other enemies around.
- Ivan can only manipulate the momentum of one person or thing at a time. Therefore, altering his own would deem him unable to do so to others and vice versa.
+ All foods
- Being alone
- Dark places
- Being confused
- Ivan's life has lacked the common aspect of domestication. From the day he was born, up until the age of eleven, Ivan lived in isolation within a scientific building used to conduct illegal research and experiments. He was known as Test Subject 1V4N-X. His name was derived from this alias, as the first four letters can inherently be read "Ivan," and the following letter, X, signifies the number 10 in Roman numerals--which is the monetary value--in cents--of a dime.
- A group of scientists, eight to be exact, lived in the science building and conducted live experiments on animals, humans, and other living organisms to study the function of Jinxes, and sought ways to selectively alter them. Some examples of their experiments were physically removing Jinxes, adding secondary Jinxes, adjusting Jinx function/performance, and creating Jinxes. Though, as you could imagine, almost every experiment led to failure, disaster, and ultimately no answers to the function of Jinxes. In addition, almost every living subject used for experiments was killed during, after, or before the process--except a few.
- Ivan was one of their test subjects for the adjustment of Jinxes--the only experiment that was a success in its purpose. During the experiment, all scientists were present, and it took 14 hours to complete. They stole a newborn baby from a hospital in New Oasis City. The child was of a woman who they had been secretly stalking and studying for almost a year, in order to understand her Jinx--super speed. By using his own Jinx of physical modification, one of the scientists physically mutated the genes of his Jinx, located in the appendix. Of course, it took years of patience for Ivan to grow and develop in order to see if they successfully altered his Jinx. When he finally showed signs of his Jinx at the age of six, Ivan increased his momentum and stumbled around his empty cell at an incredibly fast pace. The scientists observed from the cameras in the corner and assumed their experiment had failed. He had super speed like his mother and that was that. They all dispersed from the camera room, but one scientist stayed. He was always much more devoted and optimistic than the others.
- After another hour of watching Ivan increase his momentum, the scientist noticed something different. Upon launching into the air, Ivan unintentionally slowed his own momentum and fell--in slow motion--to the floor. This was groundbreaking for the scientists, as it was evidence that they finally genetically adjusted a Jinx by mutating its genes and completely changing its physical function. From being able to move at high speeds naturally and on command--like his mother, Ivan was instead able to manipulate the momentum of people and things.
- The scientists celebrated that night and rewarded themselves with take-out and cheap alcohol. However, they continued to keep Ivan locked in his cell, raising him like an animal. looked back on his results as an example for other experiments.
- When authorities found out about this science group--seven years after the celebration, they immediately investigated and arrested the scientists for murder, illegal practices of conducting experiments on live humans, and so on. They were all sentenced a lifetime in prison, and the science building was shut down and bulldozed. Although, Ivan's cell was never searched the night of the scientists' arrest. Over and over, he ran into the metal door with increased momentum until the door gave in and busted open. Ivan was bruised all over, but he escaped the building and fled to the city--note that the outside world was like an entirely new universe to him--at the age of eleven.
- From that point, Ivan was found and raised by a wealthy woman from the North District, whom of which was an Albino Tiger herself. She brought Ivan in for the sake of her own humanity, but never tended to him like a mother. She only supplied him with the facilities of the home and the food and water. Eventually, because Ivan knew nothing but the field of scientific study and the gangs of New Oasis City, he joined the Albino Tigers to pursue a purpose in life.
Sonny is rather toned but has a thin frame, standing at a height of five feet and five inches, weighing 130lb. His skin is light with a warm undertone, and he has eyes that resemble the shape of a cat's. Their color is notably a cool yellow, contrasting from the short, spiky red hair on his head. Onto his clothing, Sonny normally dresses in kimono shirts--which he steals from Nionet's dresser. Over his shirt, he wears his signature bomber jacket, as seen in the image. In addition, he wears pants of any kind, but it's a habit to roll them up at the bottom. His fingertips are painted black for the sake of style, along with silver rings placed around each individual finger. Sometimes, you'll see his flat belt around his mid-waist. It has a beaded bracelet with a purple tassel attached--an item with sentimental regards.
Jinx: Jinx Mimicry
- Through his Jinx, Sonny can mimic another person's Jinx and use it as his own, just as they would. However, a frequent disadvantage to his ability is that he's always less experienced with someone else's Jinx as compared to them. Though, he's quick to adjust, but he's most likely to have a vague understanding of a different Jinx's tips and tricks.
- To mimic a Jinx, Sonny must be within the range of his target's aura, which is a visible, hazy outline that only Sonny can see. This can be a hassle sometimes since auras vary in size, reaching different distances. Therefore, he has to take risks with getting close. Another note is that auras increase in size with a Jinx's power--the bigger the aura, the stronger and more powerful a person's Jinx is.
- Lastly, Sonny is limited to copying one Jinx at a time. Upon removing another's Jinx from his wielding, Sonny will then be Jinxless--but not necessarily. To re-mimic a Jinx, he would have to go through same process as when he copied it the first time.
- Sonny is always at a disadvantage when using a Jinx for the first time. He will inevitably be less experienced with a Jinx than the original owner.
- Sonny must be within the range of a person's aura to copy their Jinx, otherwise, he simply cannot mimic it. Because auras vary in size, Sonny must take risks when getting close to enemies.
- Without someone else's Jinx copied, Sonny practically becomes Jinxless.
- Sonny is diagnosed with mild short-term memory loss. In terms of fighting, he occasionally forgets that he's in combat and stops in the middle of it to ask questions.
- Sonny's biological parents were homeless, struggling in life ever since they were evicted from their house. When his mother found out about her pregnancy with him just after they were almost on their feet, they knew Sonny would bring them back into the depths of poverty. So, what other choice did they have? Wrapped in a torn cloth, left in a bucket, newborn Sonny was placed behind a dumpster in an alleyway.
- During the same night of his abandonment, when the rain had began to pour, an intoxicated woman came stumbling into the alley. If it weren't for the cloth, Sonny would have froze to death. Though, he was on the brink. His soft, innocent cries were heard by the girl, and she approached the bucket. This woman turned out to be none other than a lousy hooker, though she couldn't fin it in her heart to leave baby Sonny there to die, so she took him in.
- The woman, Danielle Bink, made her money by means of prostitution. She raised Sonny in an old, trashy apartment. She was somewhat screwed up in the head, which Sonny takes after her.
- One fateful day, Danielle overdosed on heroin. Sonny was 14 years old by then, and took the responsibility of raising himself. He lived in the apartment for another two years before leaving it behind. From that point, he roamed the streets as a homeless kid, just like his parents, until he met a Dragon member and attempted to join their gang.
- Despite being turned down by Nionet the first time for being inappropriate towards (he gave her a jar of dead roaches as a "gift"), he tried again, basically begging Nionet to join. Since his weird, loose-screw-self was the only thing that stood in his way of joining, Nionet didn't see it as too much of a problem. She then let him in, and strongly advised he give no dead insects as gifts.
Brielle is a thin woman, though still fairly muscularly toned. She has a mixture of peachy and fair skin, often dressed in fashion deriving from her French origins. Her eye-lids are often strung low, making her appear bored or without care. Though, she is very emotionally intact. Brielle does wear makeup, but not too much--mostly eye-shadow, mascara, and lipstick. She has straight, dark pink hair that reaches just passed her shoulders, and stands at a height of 5'6, weighing 130lb.
Jinx: Art Animation
- Brielle's Jinx involves the animation of art. This means that she can "bring to life" an artwork, no matter it's form, subject, or size. She is capable of animating all variations of art, from doodles and sketches on paper, to paintings on a canvas, to graffiti on a brick wall, and even to digital artwork. Whatever the art is, her Jinx brings it to a 3-dimensional state of being. Though, if the drawing is an inanimate object, it will remain that way. If it is a living being, it will also remain that way upon her Jinx's effect. In addition, if it is an inanimate object with arms, legs, eyes, mouth, etc., and it is supposed to be alive, then it will be so when animated.
- Any living artwork brought to life will be under Brielle's full command. This allows her to send out artworks to fight for her. However, an artwork's strength depends on its detail. Given a realistic, detailed image of a three-headed demon dog, Brielle's animation of this artwork would produce a powerful, dangerous version of the animal. Though, a human-sized stickman would most likely break its arm at the attempt to lift a plate... This also applies to objects--their durability and strength/force depend on the detail of the artwork. For example, a lazily drawn door will be weak, easily breakable, but a defined, detailed door will be strong and almost invincible to average-strength people.
- Of course, Brielle would not be able to draw a detailed piece of art in the middle of a fight. Though, small things can be drawn quickly, such as keys and glasses. Anyway, due to this, Brielle always keeps art utensils in her bag. She is normally equipped with a small drawing pad, mini canvases, spray paint, paint, pencils, markers, pens, and a drawing tablet. During her free time, she usually finds a relaxing place to sit and draw/paint beautiful, detailed artworks. As well as monsters, characters, animals, and weapons that she could use in combat.
- Brielle must make contact with an artwork in order to animate it, and her Jinx is not limited to her art only. She is capable of animating anyone's art.
- There is no limit to the imagination, just as there is no limit to how many creative pieces of art Brielle can animate. If she wanted to animate an army of art, she could. Though, that would take some time if she really wanted an army capable of putting up a real fight. This is because she would need detailed artworks for a strong army.
- Brielle's must touch an artwork before she can animate it. This proves to be a weakness if no art is nearby, or if an artwork is not in reach during a fight.
- Without art, Brielle is useless. She would be left to defend herself with her dragon claw knife.
- The strength/force of an artwork depends on its detail. Therefore, drawing a quick sketch of a weapon or creature/person to assist her in a fight will not produce a strong defense.
+ Social Media
+ Taking pictures
- Bad lighting
- Hard candy
- Being lost
- Brielle was born and raised in Paris, France. She grew up with a mother, father, and brother and lived in a fancy apartment complex. They were a medium-wealthy family, as her father was a famous chef who owned a successful restaurant, serving homemade meals. Her mother was a famous dancer, known for dancing and performing with her animated artworks. Together, they made decent money.
- Brielle's brother, Etienne, who is four years older than her, moved to Japan to marry a woman he met online. Thankfully, she was real and not some weirdo or psychopath. The two married happily, and Etienne still visits his parents in France every now and then. Although, he has never been to America--Brielle is the only one who has earned that achievement.
- Her first experience with her Jinx was when she was ten years old. Brielle sat in the parking lot of their apartment complex, drawing pictures of different breeds of cats when she accidentally touched one and pulled it to the 3-dimensional world. The cat ran into the street and got hit by a car. Brielle has never drawn a cat since.
- After turning nineteen years old, Brielle travelled to America alone, prepared to start anew on her own. She found a new apartment to rent out, located in the West District of New Oasis City--much smaller and less fancy than the one she grew up in. Along with the apartment, Brielle got a roommate--Boltius Beckman. The two got along incredibly well, almost like they were bound to be friends by fate. After few months of being unable to find a job, Brielle started to struggle with her rent. That was when Boltius suggested she join the Revenants--a gang she knew almost nothing about. Buuut, money is money, and she joined anyway. It was tough the first few months, but she managed. Fast forward three and a half years, Brielle is now a Junior, nearing the Senior rank.
- Side detail: When the tsunami made its attack on the West District, Brielle travelled back to France and stayed there for a few weeks. When she came back, her apartment was still intact--thankfully--but it was well damaged. Of course, repairs and renovations have been made ever since.
- Side detail: Brielle sells her artworks on the side for extra money if ever needed. She sells drawings, designs for clothes and slogans, as well as paintings to museums.
- Side detail: Brielle started studying English a year prior to moving to America, so her French accent is still very prominent. There are many words and phrases in the English language that she has yet to learn.
He has soft, condescending, light blue eyes. Most would find them beautiful. His long lashes framing them perfectly. He has thin arched white eyebrows, along with soft spiky white hair. He has pale skin and lime colored glasses(mostly for style). He wears silver studs on both ears. He stands at the height of 6’2 and weighs about 236 lbs
•He is able to bring out anger, ferocity, and violence to those he sings, or whistles to, making them protect him, or target them on his opponents. They’re behavior sort of mimicking a rabid animal.
•If he wants to be able to use his jinx in a wider reach, he will have to somehow elevate his voice, like with a microphone or speaker.
•If he’s not paying enough attention, he can accidentally let out his jinx without meaning to, causing those around him to fight/seek violence.
•If He is knocked out, the power he has over his victims will be lost, letting them free.
•His Jinx will not affect sound cancelling Jinxs.
•After 10 minutes he will have to reset his control over his victim.
Alistair is one hell of a party animal. Anything to do with drinking, games, parties, etc. he will most likely immediately accept even if it’s a small house party. Most would say he has a party problem, and they might be telling the truth. But Alistair would never admit it. He is a big flirt, even if he knows it won’t be reciprocated. He likes to have fun. He does enjoy fighting, but not more than partying. He has a very arrogant and careless attitude towards... well nearly everything. He never usually takes anything seriously. He is a manipulative little sucker that’s for sure.
-Not getting his way
He grew up in a pretty rich family. They expected a lot out of him, since he was the eldest of his siblings. They expected him to take care of his siblings, since they were mostly gone for work. He didn’t mind. They had to get money somehow right? He was always a trouble maker at school. When he was younger he didn’t know how to properly control his jinx, so he would always start fights. The teachers knew that he started it because they were aware of his jinx. He was blamed for everything even if he didn’t do it. People considered him dangerous, and the administration wanted him out. With no justifiable reason, they had to do their best to blame everything on him, so he would get kicked out. And it eventually worked. His family became disappointed in him, so the rest of his life they gave him the cold shoulder. Always ignoring him and having family dinner without him. He always would try and get their attention, but it would never work. So, he decided to get attention elsewhere where he would feel like he was known. He went to parties, and did nearly everything someone his age shouldn’t do. He has fun. That’s all that matters. He keeps telling himself this. He eventually found his way into the Albino Tigers through his illegal connections.
“Can I come?! Please! Please!! You guys are always doing cool stuff!”
P - Breezy
Name: Pablo B. Juárez
Alias: “P - Breezy”  “Breezy / Breeze”  “PB & J” / “Chato” (Used by closer indivs.)  (“Chato” Meaning “Dwarf” in spanish)
Birthday: April 27th
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
- Origin: Los Angeles
- 5, 1ft
- Eye Color: Pearl White
- Pretty skinny and small
- Has “tattoos” all over his neck that he drew with a sharpie (Some actually look believable)
- Single ear piercing
- A large gap lays between his two front teeth
Speech: Lively, and young
Can imitate the voice of anyone he’s heard (Tv, Past Voices)
Can change into the form of anything he’s seen
Major weakness is the fact that Pablo can easily forget his own voice or form(Just because he’s new to it)
He mustn’t use someone else’s appearance or voice for longer than an hour, otherwise he’ll forget his own appearance/voice (Can be regained)
Pablo can currently only imitate basic appearances of people
if he’s imitating someone he hasn’t before, it will usually take him a moment to modify things like skin color, face size, eye color, etc if he really wants to pull it off. (Easily makes mistakes)
Has yet to Learn
- Imitation of animals
- Imitation of objects
Personality: Like any 14 year old boy, Pablo is starting to think he has a grasp on how the world works, and better yet, he thinks he can handle it. Many things come easy to him, school, dealing with family drama, and street life, in turn, his ego is a bit higher than it should. Though his boisterous and mischievous lust for excitement and adventure is only fueled by a boy’s wonder. Pablo is kind-hearted, always putting others' needs before his own, and despite his small size, he holds a big man mentality; headstrong even when it's visible that the odds are very much against him. Due to his persistent spirit to meddle and be apart, Pablo can be very vexing at first, but his rambunctious and fun-loving nature can make many easily warm up to him.
Basically knows everyone, as he's constantly found snooping around where he's not supposed to be.
- Fast cars
- Video Games
- Anything that goes boom
- Being apart of a group
- Being alone
- Losing friends
- Being told he can't
Backstory: Imagine having a family so big, that a whole neighborhood in San Lorenzo was named after them, and surprisingly, no one of those family members wanted you after your parents have gone their separate ways. Well, the young Pablo Juarez lives that reality; having passed his only 6th birthday, his parents had decided their perfect dream in Los Angeles was no dream they signed up for. In reaction, he was dropped with his grandmother who so happened to be retired in the New Oasis City. Reluctant to take the boy, though knowing no one else was going to oblige, Abuela Juarez took Pablo in, raising him into a disciplined and bright young lad. Though still reminded nearly everyday, that at the end of the day, he was nothing but an unwanted burden.
As time progressed, Pablo began to go out into the city on his own, seeing as his family and school life was a bore. Though it was only when he hit age 11 that he started to see the real stuff that happened behind the dark corners of the city, thug life. He remembers the day well, having stuck his nose in the matter a little too deep; the young Pablo had got himself somehow stuck in a drug heist, and the best part, he wasn't caught until the gang finally opened the back of the van, only to see a small boy hiding in the corner. As one could imagine, Pablo was kicked from the scene and sent home, even given a ride; he was told to never come back, until he was 16. Of course, he couldn't wait that long, the excitement, the thrill, it was an amazing feeling to him. In turn, he continued to stick his toes in whatever tide he found, and eventually, the gang members began to get used to Pablo popping in out of nowhere, insisting on joining the fun. He had even helped in some crimes once or twice, insignificantly, but still an achievement in itself. Now 14, P-Breezy is widely known around the streets of Oasis City, or at least, that's what he'll tell you.
Naila Fong is a stunning yet rugged and athletic character. Her skin is tan and scattered with scars of various shapes and sizes--her height of 5'11" at a balanced weight of 162 pounds. She has dark-brown hair that's shaved underneath and most often pinned into a small bun atop her head, leaving just a few sloppy strays to frame her long, masculine face. Her eyes are thin and of a bright-blue beneath black, bushy eyebrows--the left of which is pierced, along with her ears and nose.
- Extra Detail: She always has her arms wrapped up in cloth bindings from the bicep down.
JINX: Quake Generation
- Through her ability, Naila can cause the area around her to abruptly quake at an alarming magnitude, which can throw off the balance of those nearby, or induce motion sickness after prolonged exposure.
- She can produce abrupt and short-lived quakes, or large-scale ones that last up to sixty seconds.
- Naila is also capable of focusing her quakes into objects and surfaces like walls--which will ultimately result in their destruction due to the shock traveling through them.
- When using her Jinx on people, she can induce vomiting and near-instant dizziness by rattling their insides. After prolonged exposure, one might even go into cardiac arrest or fall unconscious.
- Naila is skilled in the art of Japanese Hapkido and Naginatajutsu.
- Naila's ability can affect an area of up to twenty feet in all directions surrounding her. Unfortunately, she cannot pick and choose who falls victim to the ability when doing so.
- To submit a single individual person or item to her quakes, she must maintain contact with the said person or object.
- The longest that Naila can withstand her own ability is sixty seconds before she starts getting nauseated--anything beyond the sixty seconds will make her vomit.
- Large-scale quakes will exhaust her much faster than her smaller, abrupt ones that are meant to throw an opponent off-balance during combat.
Naila is a drunk--has been since the day she turned twenty-one. Careless, easy-going, and rather forgetful, she stumbles about the East District with her known reputation. Many love her; others scoff at her presence. She's quick to ask for money or tag along with members of the gang uninvited--and even in the heat of battle, she'll casually ask to take a drink brake, capable of befriending even her most hated enemies in the moment. She's flirtatious but lacks the gentlemanly frame of mind, often cat-calling whatever pretty face crosses her path.
- Extra Detail: Naila doesn't own a phone, so she's hard to get a hold of.
- Extra Detail: She's grouchy without alcohol.
+ Hard liquor
+ Chasing her liquor with beer
+ Midnight walks
+ Sleeping in
- Being sober
- Early mornings
- Overly emotional people
- Run-on sentences
- Long orders or complicated details
- Anything math
- Naila was born in Alaska--into a highly cultural and traditional tribe where women are selected from birth to be married off to suitors at the age of eighteen, something the young Naila was never told of until the day she was introduced to her would-be husband.
- She grew up working hard: hunting through endless plains of snow with her father and learning the ways of the tribe with a bow and quiver at her back as thick furs weighed her down. Certain days were designated to her on which she would cook breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the whole tribe. She was trained to fish, and she was taught to skin any an animal of the region.
- When the day came that she first found out about her arranged marriage with an ugly fellow from the city, Naila ditched her tribe. She ran away and never looked back.
- Lost and alone in a more populated town than what she had ever seen, she tucked herself away in a busy bar--cold, scared, and only thirteen. This was when an elderly Japanese by the name of Akabayashi Goyou found her and took her in--and he raised her into the woman she is today. He put her through schooling, taught her to fight and wield a weapon, and most importantly he let her be herself.
- When she was eighteen, already an underage alcoholic after experiencing her first taste of liquor, she joined the Sapphire Dragons as a way to pass the time. Her first years as a Rookie started out slow, as she spent most of her time with her guardian, but today she can be found lounging around the Temple during any time of the day.
- The same year that Naila secretly joined the Sapphire Dragons, her guardian helped her establish her own Civilian Aid business.
NAME: Hector Moses ALIAS: Pharaoh (because it sounds like Ferro lol) AGE: 23 GENDER: Male SEXUALITY: Bisexual ETHNICITY: White American BIRTHDAY: January 1st, 1997 GANG: Ruby Revenants DISTRICT: West District RANK: Vice Elder, joined Revenants on June 10th, 2013 (7 years experience)
Faceclaim = Motojirō Kajii - Bungo Stray Dogs
Hector has a lanky build, towering over a lot of the Revenants. When fighting, he wears protective goggles over his eyes, but will often swap them for sunglasses — or no eyewear at all — in his downtime. He is always wearing a long white coat, one he received in his early days in the gang. The rest of his clothes are also very worn, with Hector refusing to replace stuff, opting to patch up any holes in his clothes instead. As a result, his appearance does not look like that of a gang vice-elder. He wears a large leather belt, with his signature weapon tied to it.
In the summer he wears a pair of geta sandals, and during the winter he opts for some tough leather boots instead HEIGHT: 190 cm (6'2") WEIGHT: 75 kg (165lb) WEAPON: Metal chain (5 m long)
- Hector can control any metal he sees within a 10-meter radius. This includes bending, fusing and shaping them, or throwing them. He is also able to tear metal that is in his radius. He does not need to be touching the metal.
- While he can carry multiple pieces at a time, it is impossible for him to control them separately (so he can't throw two pieces in two different directions, for example)
- Weight limit = 1000 kg (2204lb) WEAKNESSES:
- Can't control multiple pieces individually
- Requires a lot of focus to manipulate very heavy metals, or to bend/shape non-malleable metals.
- He can only throw heavy metals at around twice the velocity of a strong human could throw a medium-weight object, and light metals (think 5kg or something) at the same velocity a strong human could throw the same object
- It takes energy to use his Jinx, and its strength is limited when he is tired
- if he cannot see the metal, he cannot control it
- although he can fuse metals, he can't control their temperature, they simply fuse by themselves.
Hector can be best described as "unpredictable". He is very caring to his fellow gang members, always willing to lend a hand and listen to them, however, this is matched with an insatiable thirst for power and appreciation. He demands everyone but his closest friends call him by his alias, "Pharaoh", even in private. Hector is bad at taking any criticism but is willing to be showered in compliments. He is rightfully confident of his powerful Jinx but is bad at keeping his desires to eventually challenge Jin's position a secret, with his loud and dramatic personality. Despite his craving for power and adoration, he lives very frugally, a reflection of his background, and doesn't believe power equals money.
He has no qualms about fighting other gangs and will put anyone in their place, no matter what they did. His moral code is very loose, with him seeing no problems with murder, theft, or destruction if it will help the gang, or himself.
+ Action movies
- Quiet people
Hector Moses was born in the South District of New Oasis, with his mother and his sister. His family was extremely poor, with his mother unable to work due to illness. When he was 16, Hector dropped out of school despite his promising grades, to go into work to support his family. He found a job at a fast-food joint, working for minimum wage, serving rowdy customers until late at night.
He worked quietly for months, hoping to earn enough to afford a future for his sister. On the side, he pickpocketed watches, jewellery that he saw on people walking by his house.
One day, his sister walked into his room after a long day of work, tears in her eyes. She had been assaulted and mugged on the way home by a vicious, large man, who she recognized as Hector's co-worker. Seething with rage, Hector vowed to enact revenge.
The next night, Hector stayed behind after his shift, skulking behind the restaurant until it was dark. Stalking his colleague after he clocked out, following him down a desolate road, past a fence lined with barbed wire. His colleague heard him though, from Hector's heavy breathing in anticipation of what he was about to do. The manager let out a yell at his employee who stood meters away, but it was futile.
Hector used his Jinx to move the barbed wire nearby to wrap around his manager's throat, choking him painfully to death. After stealing his wallet, Hector hurried home, shaking but with a grin on his face.
His sister waited for him when he arrived home, worried sick, and she got even more worried when she saw Hector's expression. Hector didn't fully understand her sister's breakdown upon his re-telling of the night's events, but he knew he had to leave or he'd end up in trouble. That night he left town, leaving all his money and valuables to his family. He got on the next bus to the West district, and eventually found himself in the then-powerful gang, the Ruby Revenants, where he used his Jinx to rise the ranks over the years, eventually becoming Vice-Elder.
- 5, 8ft
- Eye Color: Emerald Green || Eye Color (Using Jinx): Blood Red
- Pupils can turn into that of a serpent's at will
- Nearly 2inch long black acrylics lay on each finger
- Random Greek tattoos lay on her forehead, arms, hands, fingers, and legs
Signature Weapon: Spiked Skateboard
- Razor Sharp Nails
Jinx: The Medusa Effect
- At will, Ruthe’s hair can turn themselves into a horde of snakes
- Upon looking into her red-eyed gaze, victims will become seduced, and fall into a near unbreakable trance
- Being bitten by one of Ruthe's snakes will cause her victims to promptly enter a state of emptiness, essentially senseless to their predicament, allowing easy manipulation of any sort
- The natural venom tapped into her nails can cause a numbing effect and render muscle weak and useless
Ruthe can only ensnare her victims whilst her snakes are hissing and moving in hypnotic dance
Victim has to make eye contact in order to fall into a seduced state
They will then feel a powerful urge to approach her
Only two people can be caught in this trance at a time, and if only if they are standing before her in her direct line of sight
Victims can be free of this trance if their gaze is somehow broken, or their name is called out
The numbing effect will only infect a single limb at a time
Lasts for 5 hours
Drinking plenty of fluid also nullifies this affect
While entrancing her foes, her perception of her environment is significantly lowered. She cannot turn her head or easily perceive an attack from elsewhere
Head snakes can be cut off, however, their blood leeks a very acidic fluid
Snakes will grow within hours
The mind of this woman is a true phenomenon. Ruthe, short for Rutheless, holds an astonishing intelligence, yet her mind is as lunatic as quantum theory. Frankly, no one knows how or why the woman is the way she is, she has the potential to become an awarded professor if she had the heart, but alas, her sanity is a total train wreck, and nor does she help it by constantly diving deep into drugs. It’s obvious she doesn’t have her head quite on her shoulders, though she shows no sign whatsoever of paying it any concern. Ruthe is usually found around clubs and bars, transport being her deadly long-board that she aligned with copper spikes at the bottom, her main form of business consisting of becoming the complete reckoning of a man’s life. There’s not a day of the year that she isn’t seen up close and personal with a male, and with each that goes by, those men never remain the same. Ruthe is the type of woman that parents warn their young sons about, as she always finds a way to a man’s heart, only to break it and turn their pathetic selves into her toys. Psychotic many will call her, insane, senseless…
She won’t deny it. Ruthe knows she's not to be trusted.
- Drugs (Mainly Cocaine)
- Tall Heels
- Cute things
None in Particular
As far as anyone knows, Ruthe joined the Serpents after escaping from an asylum- for the 5th time. Finding the nature of the Sable Serpents appealing, as they did nearly everything in their power to become dominant, unlike the tigers who were nothing but filthy, stubborn and rich, nor the Rubys, who were much too serious, or even the Dragons- who were only boring in her eyes. Ruthe was all for the fun, the chaos, the dirty; and so, she fit into the Sable Serpent Gang with ease. In no time at all, Ruthe made her way to the rank of vice elder quickly, and brutally. By either manipulating her competitors to submit, or beating them till they would stay down. She's not a very respectable person, Ruthe knows that, not a speck of honor or morals go into her actions, she'll allow people to think of her how they will. But when she walks in, she expects people to know their place. Her tales of drug deals, heist, and kidnappings are pretty wide-spread across the streets, rumors say she’s even managed to have officers fall for her. However, once one sees her in action, it’s not very surprising. Noted for her for more than just her crimes, Ruthe's even known for messing with the men in other gangs, currently having her eyes on a few big names, as she has yet to give a formal hello. Growing bored of simply watching them from behind their windows. She's crazy to say the least, and to be frank, she's looking out for no one but herself. Ruthe was known before to never have a home, to always be on the run in an attempt to escape her own mind; now she’s convinced she rules a place she never desires to leave, and all her enemies are forced to be the ones who have to escape her.
APPEARANCE: Yelena is 5'7" and weighs 140 lb. She tends to wear black, form-fitting outfits. Yelena has straight blonde hair and cold, blue eyes. Her posture is typically rigid and austere. Her lips are usually pursed into a thin, impassive line.
JINX: Gravity Manipulation
Yelena's Jinx allows her to create and manipulate cylindrical columns of gravitational force to either decrease of drastically increase the force of gravity within them.
With her Jinx, Yelena can render herself or others weightless, allowing her to hover several meters off of the ground, or suspend her foes in midair.
Conversely, Yelena can also use her Jinx to generate a crushing downward force in an area. This application of her Jinx can make it difficult for those caught within its field to move or even stand, and at the highest level, can even cause damage to the targeted area (and any unfortunate enough to be caught within), prompting the ground itself to crack and cave in.
Lastly, Yelena can use her own gravitational field to either pull or push objects and people to or away from her. This technique can be used either radially or directionally.
Yelena's Jinx requires the use of her hands. Specifically, one of her four techniques ("Up" - hovering, suspending in air, reduced gravity; "Down" - crushing, increased gravity; "Push"; "Pull") requires the use of one of her hands. Since she only has two hands, she can only use a maximum of two techniques at once. In order to perform a "Radial Push" or "Radial Pull", Yelena must use both hands. Similarly, using both hands for a single technique makes the technique stronger.
Yelena's Jinx has a functional range of approximately 30 meters.
Yelena is not immune to her own gravity, and thus there is a 3 meter space around her person where she cannot use her crushing gravity ability, Down.
Each of Yelena's techniques must cool down after each use. The longer Yelena fights, the longer her techniques cooldowns become.
Yelena's abilities are all rather telegraphed. She must first point with her hand at her intended target. Then, just before her technique activates, there is a moment where the air shimmers, warning the keen-eyed to get out of the way.
While she is able to levitate with her Jinx, Yelena is not capable of true flight, nor is she capable of complex maneuvering or high speeds when in the air.
PERSONALITY: Yelena has never been one to suffer fools. She comes off at first brush as severe, intense, and cold. She is not one to mince words and speaks with an even keel voice, rarely letting her emotions be heard. To her, those who disobey the orders of their superiors are worse than trash. As for herself, she follows the rules to the letter, and would not hesitate to strike out at any who dared to spurn the chain of command. In her new position, however, some of her beliefs have been understandably shaken (for one, she was a fan of the rules in her old life because she had been the one to make them). Still reeling from a tragedy abroad, Yelena is very much at a crossroads in her life which will determine the type of person she becomes in the future.
+ Baked Apples
BACKSTORY: Yelena was born and grew up in Saint Petersburg. On her sixth birthday, she discovered her Jinx. When Yelena turned sixteen, she together with several youths her age -- sensing a vacuum of power in the city they called home -- formed their own group of individuals with powerful Jinxes and began to assert themselves in the neighborhoods where they lived.
Slowly, methodically, their tiny group grew, and as it grew it changed, changing its surroundings along with it. What once was little more than a blip on the radar of the "true" leaders of Saint Petersburg had metamorphosed into one of the most formidable syndicates for leagues in any direction. And Yelena was its queen. Its tsarina.
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown. As quickly as they had risen, did their crew begin to feel the burdens of power. Threats assailed them from without, and soon, from within. Yelena's rule was absolute, her word law. Perhaps unsurprisingly, many took umbridge with her style of leadership. It began as a murmur of unease, whispers that their organization could be better served under new leadership.
Yelena refused to be usurped by those too cowardly to reveal themselves, and so challenged the person she suspected to be behind the plot. The man accepted her challenge, and their duel ensued. Though hard fought, Yelena was triumphant, pinning her opponent beneath a column of shimmering gravitational force. A call from the onlookers went up for mercy. For her to let the defeated man go with his life, if not his pride, in tact. But in that moment, Yelena saw red. She killed him, defenseless as he was, in full view of her gang. The reaction was instantaneous. A roar of dismay, which Yelena was never sure came from the crowd or her own throat, rang in her ears.
In fear and shame, Yelena fled her own hideout. An outcast, she left her home of Saint Petersburg behind, crossing continents in search of redemption, but expecting to retribution. In the city of New Oasis, in the dilapidated halls of the Sable Serpents, Yelena has found a new home in this court of vipers... For now.
APPEARANCE: Tadashi is 5'10" and weighs 170 lb. His hair is a wild, unkempt mess of brownish black, with long bangs which both frame and bisect his face. His eyes are scarlet with permanent under-eye bags, giving him the look of a raccoon who's not slept in days. He is well-built, lean and muscular, the result of surprisingly strenuous training. His face is usually placid, fixed in an almost perpetually bored expression. His posture is fairly neutral as well, with a slight hunch. This changes when he gets fired up, and he becomes noticeably livelier in his face and body language.
WEAPON: A Chef's Knife
JINX: Hypersonic Dash
Tadashi's Jinx allows him to move a short distance at blinding speed, appearing almost to teleport from one place to the next. He can dash in any direction, including vertically. Additionally, Tadashi can channel the momentum of his dash at the last moment to deliver explosive strikes. He is also capable of localizing his Jinx to his limbs, allowing him to deliver flurries of lightning-fast punches and kicks.
Tadashi's maximum dash range in a single bound is approximately 10 meters.
While he can dash in any direction, he cannot change direction mid-dash.
Tadashi's momentum-enhanced attacks fizzle out if not used immediately after his dash. His strength when standing still is at the level of a regular human.
PERSONALITY: Most of the time Tadashi is lazy, sleepy, and listless. At all times he is a lover of philosophy. His study of philosophy has lead him to the conclusion that life is supremely unfair, and as such, believes that it isn't worth trying, caring, or worrying most of the time. Most days he's happy to do nothing but lounge around the Dragons' HQ, with no direction or responsibilities. He is extremely fatalistic, believing that everyone's lives are preordained, with set beginnings and endings, and that it's useless to try and change the course set by fate. However, there are some moments when his personality flips. Like a switch, Tadashi turns from a man beholden to let the currents of fate take them where they will, to one so violently, viscerally opposed to the will of destiny as to change destiny itself... At least in his own mind. In these moments, Tadashi brashly challenges the powers that be, reveling in his own free will.
+ (Making things) fair
- People who reject their fate (depending on his mood)
- People who accept their fate (depending on his mood)
- The sound of chewing
Tadashi was born in New Oasis to Japanese-American martial artists, their second son. Tadashi's brother, a few years his senior, was his world. He was a member of the Sapphire Dragons, a Senior to Tadashi's Rookie, when a brawl gone wrong left him comatose. Tadashi's parents moved to the countryside to care for their eldest son, leaving Tadashi behind in the hands of the Dragons.
Standing at a height of 5'4 and weighing only 131 pounds, Eustass is a small man; though, he's cut and stronger than he looks. His eyes are wide and of a golden color like that of his cousin's (Sonny Gomali). His hair is cut short, fluffy nonetheless, and it's a grapefruit color with lime highlights. His complexion is tanned, shoulders broad, and he has Japanese Kanji tattooed across his face and body. He usually wears tight-fitted shirts with baggy pants of sorts, sometimes shorts, and he keeps his nails painted black, wearing also jewelry such as rings and earrings.
-----His fingertips are cracked and rough as a result of his Jinx.
-----Ruthe is the only person he's willing to let dye his hair.
-----Most often, he is very noticeably hopped up on drugs, so his eyes might be blood shot or dilated and wide.
-----He has a hand-shaped scar on his right hip where the skin is blackened and cracked, the result of him accidentally activating his Jinx on himself one day. Because of this, he always keeps his pinkies up while doing everyday things.
- Through his Jinx, Eustass can corrode people or objects by touch--similarly to that of iron rusting. Under the effects of his Jinx, something will harden (if not already hardened), and it will begin to crack and decay at a rate of one inch per second.
- An important aspect of Eustass' Jinx is that his entire upper-body becomes corrosive when he's activating his ability; however, he must be touching something with all five of his fingers in order for this to work. Basically, if you touch Eustass while he is effecting something with his Jinx, you will be affected by it.
- If he uses both of his hands, he can corrode something or someone at a rate of two inches per second from each hand.
- Eustass does not need to be touching all five of his fingers to the exact same thing in order for his Jinx to work. The reason for this is that his Jinx actually requires pressure to be applied to the pads of his fingers, not specific contact, but the only way to apply pressure is through contact.
- Eustass can use his ability for a variety of things; such as corroding the knobs off of locked doors to gain entry into rooms, or destroying evidence.
- In order for his ability to work, Eustass must touch a person or object with all five of his fingers and enforce his will upon the said person or object.
- Eustass can only corrode something through touch, meaning it does not spread once he has lost contact with a given object or person. However, if someone touches the effect of his corrosion while he's still maintaining contact with a given item or person, the decay will spread to them until they cease contact with the corrosive area.
- While Eustass' entire body becomes corrosive material through the activation of his Jinx by touching something with all five of his fingers, this does not mean he can use his ability by touching his weapon unless he intends to disintegrate his weapon.
- If Eustass uses his Jinx for an extended period of time, the tips of his fingers will begin to fall under the effects of his own corrosion.
- He is susceptible to his own Jinx, but only by way of direct contact with his own hand, meaning he is unaffected by the spread of his corrosion.
- Camaree Martin's Jinx renders her immune to Eustass' corrosive damage, and anyone else who is encased in her protective bacteria. She can also easily heal his effects on a person.
Eustass is a hard-headed, psychopathic, maniacal, and impulsive character. He's perverted, disrespectful, and mentally troubled by the years of abuse as a child and time in corrective facilities and prison. He'll start a fight with someone just because he's bored--even his fellow gang-mates. He has his favorites, but he doesn't admit it--you can just tell by his actions and the way he treats people--one of which is the Vice Elder of the gang. Eustass fell in-love with Ruthe's way of life when he first met her, but this doesn't go to say he's romantically attracted to her. He simply looks up to her and her chaotic tendencies. He's quick to snap at someone, and he doesn't like to be touched. He always holds a grudge, no matter how small--like accidentally bumping into him or forgetting to buy him a drink. Only seen during interactions with Ruthe, Eustass will fight for attention and praise despite usually disliking such expressions from others.
-----He has a Woody Woodpecker laugh.
-----He is very twitchy, both physically and verbally. And he has a stutter.
- Being touched
- Sitting still
- Eustass was a passionate, playful, and aspirational boy when he was younger. His mother and father were a seemingly loving couple--albeit, he spent most of his childhood in a daycare center while they worked, but he got along with the other kids. He was a quick learner and showed potential--oftentimes, the teachers bragged about him.
- His real mother and father divorced when he was six, and his mother was granted custody after his real father chose to disown him then vanished from the city, escaping all connections. They were homeless for a few months before his mother started stripping and managed to find them a home in a small apartment in the South District nearby a rowdy biker bar. Sleepless nights and an empty stomach became natural for a while, and little by little Eustass grew bitter.
- His mother eventually remarried, but the given man was a useless piece of shit in that he didn't have a job and only added to the family suffering. Eustass hated him from the moment he met him. Being forced to call this man dad just made things worse, and he slowly began to hate his mother as well.
- Once he got comfortable and properly instilled himself into Eustass' and his mother's lives, his step-father became abusive. Not to mention, he was a sick and twisted pervert, and often put his hands on Eustass in a way so obvious that Eustass was astonished, ashamed, and broken to see his mother refuse to acknowledge it. They were both horrible people, he realized, and he soon understood why his real dad left.
- Come the development of his Jinx--he was only twelve years old--Eustass and his step-father got into a fight at the apartment while his mother wasn't there. He can still remember how it started; though, things became a blur amidst the chaos. Eustass' step-father was overpowering him, as he was much bigger than him and more developed. His step-father had wrapped his hands around Eustass' neck and began to push down on him--and when it seemed like all was at a loss, the area around his step-father's wrists began to decay where Eustass was holding. By the end of everything, the sick and long-dreaded man laid on the floor in a pile of red dust, much to the distress of Eustass' mother once she returned. But you know what? He killed her too.
- For a week, Eustass wandered the streets in a daze until city authorities found him and identified him as the boy who killed his mother and step-father. He was sent off to a facility for dangerous children, then was placed in prison when he turned eighteen, only to be released in October of 2018, after which he returned to New Oasis and learned the history of the district gangs.
C.C. is a tall character--standing at 6'1 and weighing 177 pounds--of pale skin and icy-blue eyes. His hair is often swept back, white in color, and held in place by a bandana or head-band of sorts. Overall, he lacks any particularly unique features other than his long, bushy, white eyelashes. He has no tattoos or piercings, nor does he favor accessories like necklaces and rings.
JINX: Fourth-Dimensional Manipulation
- C.C. is capable of warping through the third-dimension by entering into the fourth-dimension, in which one foot is equal to that of one-hundred feet in the third-dimension. So, basically, he can teleport.
- The fourth-dimension is a grey, foggy plane in which all third-dimensional structures and entities appear as masses of glowing, white grid-lines (like this - Click). The more dense an object or structure is in the third-dimension, the more solid it will appear in the fourth-dimension.
- Through contact, C.C. may warp other people and objects into and out of the fourth-dimension. He is also able to leave someone within the fourth-dimension, where they will exist in a state that has no effect on the surrounding world. With one step, the world may appear to blur past you, giving the illusion that you're moving at incredible speeds when it is actually the dimension moving under your feet.
- Due to experience, C.C. is much more skilled in traversing the fourth-dimension than someone who's never been will be able to. He knows how to manage distance and time, and can bounce between axes with ease.
- C.C. is able to warp through third-dimensional walls and structures while in the fourth-dimension. How this works is when he approaches a wall to move through it, the grid-lines that it is made of will mold around him and return to their original state after he has passed through them. This gives the image of him teleporting into or out of a building.
- For others within the fourth-dimension, by lack of understanding, touching a wall will simply create a ripple, as if on water, and it will feel solid. Meanwhile, C.C. can move through them or walk up them. The same applies to their feet in that the ground will appear to ripple like water underfoot.
- C.C. and others are only able to exist within the fourth-dimension for ten minutes before they are forced back to the third-dimension. The thing about that is if someone walked in a straight line for the entirety of the ten minutes at a rate of 1 MPH, they would have traveled 88'000 feet (that's almost 17 miles). So, yes, it is very easy to become lost in the fourth-dimension.
- In order to warp other people, C.C. must touch them.
- While within the fourth-dimension--although he can see people, recognizing them by their shape--C.C. cannot identify who the person is because they have no definition or detail. They simply look like white mannequins made of glowing grid-lines.
- While C.C. is capable of passing through third-dimensional structures while in the fourth-dimension, he can also hurt himself in doing so. For example, if he accidentally returns to the third-dimension while sticking his arm through a wall in the fourth-dimension, he's going to cut his arm off.
- However long C.C. stays in the fourth-dimension will determine the cooldown of his ability. If he pops into and out in a matter of five seconds, he will have to wait five second before using his ability again.
C.C. is the epitome of a good mood. Due to his parents constantly berating him and cursing him and convincing him that he's trash, he has become desensitized to insults, mockery, and hate. He doesn't let people bring him down; though, he's not entirely immune to emotions. Strangely enough, he is also a pessimist--saying negative things with a smile. He likes to joke around and have fun, and you might also call him flirtatious. Easily amused, generous, and obedient, he lives in the moment and doesn't let the future hold him back. Truthfully, though, all of this is fake. In reality, C.C. is depressed and curses every moment of his own existence. He fears abandonment, which is why he always continued to love and cherish his parents despite the abuse. He's sneaky and a good liar, but his loyalties are strong with the Albino Tigers. His personality, you could say, is multi-faceted. He appears as a clumsy goof during most situations--but turn around and he can con powerful figures out of their money.
- Spending money
- Talking about himself
- A lot of questions
- Being alone
- C.C. was born in Michigan, specifically Detroit. He has two brothers, one older and one younger, and was one day dubbed the most useless of the three when he was born with a teleportation Jinx over clairvoyance like his mother, father, and two brothers had been. To this day, he questions the underlying workings of Jinxes--also wondering whether his parents were even truly his.
- His parents put him through strenuous learning courses, such as etiquette classes, dance classes, art classes, piano lessons, and so on. They did everything in their power to exercise his worth, looking for the smallest ounce of usefulness that could be applied to their long-running line of professional gambling, which is how they made their money.
- He was treated badly compared to his brothers. He had the basement for a room, and it was where everyone did their laundry and stored their unwanted belongings. His parents had strict rules for dinner time where they would eat first, then each of the children would eat while they watched and graded their etiquette. C.C. was the last to eat despite having a younger brother. If you made a mistake by grabbing the wrong fork or spoon, or taking a drink before swallowing, you got punished, something C.C. eventually became desensitized to. Punishments consisted of having your hands slapped by a leather paddle, playing the piano for ten hours straight, or rewashing every clean dish in the house, but there was so much more.
- He had no friends outside of school because his parents refused it. They expressed that he didn't need anymore distraction from his homely duties than he already was to himself. He was a stain on their bloodline, and he realized this over the course of everything. But somehow he couldn't hate his parents.
- Upon high-school graduation, his parents kicked him out of his home and he joined a small gang where he gained confidence and began to value himself more. However, he became a target on the leader's list after said leader's wife slept with him. The two ran away together, but she ended up ditching him in Missouri for another man, and he decided that women were overrated.
- When he was twenty, he finally found a home in New Oasis and became a member of the Albino Tigers, already somewhat accustomed to gang-life. He lives in the Tigers' mansion, as he cannot afford to live anywhere else. He spends a lot of his time gambling and stealing things just to turn around and sell the stolen items.
APPEARANCE: Markus is 6’0” and weighs 195 lb. He sports a haircut with close-shaved sides and a single bang falling down on his forehead. His hair is black with two streaks of blue running up the front.
JINX: Ice Manipulation
Markus’ Jinx grants him the ability to create, shape, and manipulate ice in various forms (snow, hail, icicles, etc.). With his ice, Markus can create tools, objects, weapons, or other items.
Markus’ ice is affected by everything that normal ice would be. Namely, it melts under extreme heat and is susceptible to shattering in the face of sufficiently powerful force / vibrations (making sonic- or fire-based Jinxes particularly effective against him)
PERSONALITY: Markus’ public persona is one of a fairly typical gangster. He is flashy and ostentatious, especially in his dress. He plays the part to avoid suspicion, but it’s not his true self. The truth is he is a jealous, vindictive man who’d actively tear down his own gang if it meant he’d get what he wanted. And what he wants is to see Chikage brought low.
+ Being liked
+ Picking fights (that he knows he can win)
- Authority (other than his own)
- When people claim to have never heard of him
- Insults to his appearance
Markus couldn’t wait to join the Tigers. He signed up the day he turned sixteen; and would’ve joined up sooner if he’d been allowed. It wasn’t long before he’d made fast friends with a few of the other fresh-faced recruits, and even some of the more senior members of the gang, with a few... notable exceptions. One boy, around his age, paid him no mind at best, and naked contempt at worst.
One day he’d had enough of the abuse and challenged the boy. They fought, and steered clear of each other from that day on... Until that same boy was promoted to Ace.
Six years ago, Markus fought Chikage for the position of Ace. He lost. He’s never really gotten over it. From that day, he’d sworn he’d repay every slight, every insult, every... humiliation over, ten thousand fold.
And he wasn’t alone.
Slowly but surely Markus has been sowing the seeds of his discontent. One day, and soon, he would take his long-awaited revenge.
Standing at 6'6" and weighing 270 pounds, Kingston's body is made entirely of metal and wires, save for the padded lining of his stomach area. His brain is computerized, and he is without a heart (more like he's separated from it). His appearance consists of the colors red, white, and black, but his fingers are silver, long, and magnetic. His eyes glow a sunset orange, outlined with red, and his face resembles a skull. The only form of clothing he wears is a bandanna, scarf, and a loincloth.
Bodily Arsenal - King possesses a weaponized body equipped with different mechanics of various uses.
- King was born with his beating heart in his hands. Due to such, his body required no sustenance, sleep, oxygen, and so forth. He was considered "living dead" by scientists. The only parts of his body that seemed to function like normal were his heart and brain, his brain of which will repair itself of any damages so long as his heart is pumping somewhere.
- As of today, King's body is made entirely of metal and wires, and it is entirely computerized. He can survive through the total destruction of his body, as his heart is kept in a separate and safe location. His brain can be destroyed, but it will eventually regenerate.
- Kingston possesses vast and ever-growing knowledge through his ability to hack into computers and download intelligence from the web into his computerized psyche.
- His body is equipped with a GPS that helps him to know his exact location at all times. His friends may also call or text him and he'll hear them in his head. He does not own a phone for this reason.
- He can read lips from very far away, much further than a normal person since his eyes have a built-in zoom feature on them.
- While he was human, King was incapable of feeling pain and exhaustion, so he was an unstoppable force. However, he also possessed no cellular reproduction, so his injuries would never heal. Of course, no blood coursed through his body, so he didn't suffer from hemorrhaging. He was an empty carcass.
- Kingston's mind can still be read despite the mechanical and electrical modifications to his brain.
- Kingston will shut down if exposed to large bodies of water. Other than that, light rain will not affect him. His body is equipped with a heating system to quickly dry water that touches his internal apparatus.
- Kingston is liable to overheat under strenuous exertion, which causes him to shut down into something of a "sleep-mode" even in the middle of attacking, which leaves him entirely vulnerable.
- Many of Kingston's useful addons are dependent on internet and WIFI, so the lack thereof may limit him.
Kingston, despite appearances, is not evil or aggressive, but he is serious. He might have had a sense of humor when he was younger, but he doesn't anymore. Even so, he'll tell knock-knock jokes to make others laugh, or tickle someone when they seem sad. He can feel emotions, but his metal face won't allow him to express them. He is beyond intelligent and overly blunt without regard for his impression on others; though, he still does not like to be disliked. He looks for ways to fit in with people, and he can be seen copying others from time to time. He is dutiful, honest, and somewhat gullible.
+ The color red
+ Playing chess
+ Reading and writing
+ Good penmanship
+ Board games
+ Romance novels and films
- Dogs (they pee on him)
- Bad reception
- His robotic body
APPEARANCE- Harpy dresses like she's been in a gang all her life. This is accurate but still. She hates dressing girly and goes out of her way to avoid it. She's always looked like a tomboy and that's just how she likes it. She's 5'5" and 150lbs. She likes to dye her hair different colors constantly and she can always be found with paint on her from when she does her street art
JINX- Fierce Wings- She has two large Purple Feathery wings that she can use to fly though not only that she can control each feather separately. This means she can use them as projectiles. The feathers themselves are soft yet also strong and sharp. This means they are light to the touch but can still hurt people. She also does not have to see the feathers to control them. She is able to sense them and there location this means she isn't always seen when she is attacking.
WEAKNESSES- The wings aren't indestructible and can easily be burned up. If she loses feathers it takes awhile for them to grow back and if she loses enough she cant fly.
PERSONALITY- Harpy is an energetic person who is always looking for new fun things to do. She joined the gang for the only reason that it would keep her moving. Any job she will take but will put priority on ones that could put her in danger. She's a big flirt and will hit on almost anyone she finds attractive. This has lead to her dating around especially in the gang. She isn't quick to anger but will be quick to violence if people she cares for are in danger.
+ Paint Smell
- Small talk
- Walking (She usually flies everywhere)
BACKSTORY- Harpy looks like she's been in a gang almost all her life and that's honestly not wrong. She's been an orphan since she was a baby so she never knew her parents. She lived on the streets until she was 10 then she started to hang out with all the local gangs. She had a reputation of messing with the gangs and getting in trouble with them but they never seemed to take it to seriously with her. Once she turn 16 the gangs asked if she was actually going to join one and she did. Join the Dragons was the best option since for the most part she was able to go about the whole city without trouble. She still knows a few members of each gang and even though she is a Dragon she wont hesitate to hang out with members of other gangs as long as they aren't assholes. She met Pablo once he started doing the same shit she would and she looks at him like a little brother. She lets him crash at her place when ever he wants and will mess with people with him since its her favorite thing to do.
Florist (She prefers being called by Nora, her alias makes her slightly uncomfortable)
November 14, 1999. 11/14/1999
The East District
She has very long, frizzy dark brown hair that reaches just above her knees. Surprisingly, they never seem to get too tangled. One glide with her hand, and it’s fixed. Her hair is very soft and smooth, almost weightless (though not to her of course). She has cracked looking scars over the left side of her face. Mainly on her left eye and left side of her mouth. She has a sharp, strong jaw, along with perfect white teeth. Her lips will seem dry most of the time. Her right eye is a deep blue, as her left is amber gold, due to her scars of the past. She has natural thick eyebrows, along with tan skin. She is 5’6 and weighs about 130 lbs.
She is able to turn nearly anything and anyone into flower petals
Once the petals are created, she is able to control them
She can make the edges of the petals razor sharp if she decides to
She is able to turn into flower petals at will, and recreate herself back into her original body
In order for her to turn something into petals, she has to touch it
If she wants to turn a living being into petals, she must kiss them (doesn’t have to be on the lips)
When in her petal state, she must be holding her breath or else it won’t work
She can not grow other flowers, nor turn soil into petals.
She cannot turn liquids and gas into petals, it must be physical matter. (Except soil)
She has a ditzy, and far away dreamy personality. Her head is usually always in the clouds, stuck in her thoughts. It is very easy for her to lose focus, and pay hyper attention to something else. She can stare at one thing for hours on end, mouth agape, breathing steadily. It would even seem as if she’s sleep walking. She is a friendly, and caring person, although a bit lazy. She would rather isolate herself than be in a big crowd. She doesn’t like nature, nor does she like manmade buildings. She’s never satisfied. She is very jumpy and anxious. When it comes to neatness, out of 10, she would be in the low 3s. She can get upset and tear up pretty easily, but she does enjoy comfort, even if it doesn’t involve physical touch. She isn’t a very handsy person.
+Grilled cheese sandwiches
+Soft, sappy movies
+Soft melodies with no lyrics
She grew up in a loving family. They took care of each other, and never condoned violence for any reasons. She lived with her father and mother, and she was an only child. Although adopted, they were like blood. Through thick and thin, they stuck together. She always thought of her Jinx as a curse. They never had enough money to send her to school after elementary, so she took care of them, and got a job as soon as she could. In a rare argument with her mother, things got physical and her mom used her Jinx on Nora. It has scarred Nora for life, both physically and internally. Though she did end up forgiving her mother fast. They were all she had after all. She is afraid of violence. Her parents grew ill and after two years, they both saved their dying breath for words of encouragement for Nora. She kissed them both goodbye and preserved their petals inside a ring. That was three years ago. She always hated her Jinx, but that incident made her despise it even more. She has never even bothered to try and control her Jinx most of the time anymore. Later, she found out that people who her parents had a debt to, killed them off with fake medicine, the doctors told her to give them. She eventually found a way to ruin them, and even later joined the Sapphire Dragons. She has learned to despise humans, but all the same she can’t help but care for them, by how her parents have raised her. She would never want to disappoint or disrespect their name.
He has short, forest green hair, that is soft to the touch, along with pretty thick eyebrows to follow. He has sharp, conniving golden eyes. Pale smooth skin, with a tattooed ace of clubs on his left cheek, he is toned and muscular, but appears more lean. He is 6’0 and weighs 201 lbs. He usually sports a mischievous smirk on his face.
Hidden Bladed chips, the size of any normal gambling chip.
Trick of the Cards
Once he activates his Jinx, and touches an object he can transfer the said object (or person) into a playing card. Once transferred, a picture of the object will appear on the card.
If he snaps his fingers, the latest card that was in his hands will reappear out of the card, into its original size.
He must touch the object (or being) in order for him to transfer them into the cards.
The cards can be destroyed, and if an object resides in it, said object will be destroyed along with the card (including living beings, it would kill them.)
He must snap his fingers in order for the object to reappear out of the card.
Depending on the content of the card, he will have to distance himself from it when he snaps his fingers. (If a car resided in a card, and he threw it above him then snapped his fingers, the car would crush him.)
He has a very conniving and deceitful personality. At are occasions will he truly be “caring” or “loving”. He holds little to no value of others human life. He is very very narcissistic and conceited. Money and worth is mostly always on his mind. If something or someone holds no value to him, he will be quick in dropping them. There is no hesitation when it comes to friendship or value. He will immediately pick worth over friendship. He is power hungry. If he sees an opportunity for more power or control, he would take it. He can easily fake emotions and his attitude to gain something he wants. So he is manipulative as well as deceitful. Under it all, he is a very hopeless man who actually cares very deeply for those few he cares about. He lives day by day just trying to survive in any way he can, just to see the light of morning. He is nurturing to those below him, who have far less than he does. He has a huge dislike of overbearing people, and people who belittle others. He loves to see hope and passion in people, since he has lost it himself. But don’t get him wrong, he is not a good man, and if someone if forgets that, he will be quick to remind them of why. (Or so he believes.)
He grew up in a boy’s orphanage. Others tried adopting him, but he was such a “bad kid” that they always sent him back. He would steal things, break things, and fight. His real parents were killed by their landlord, when they couldn’t keep up with the rent. Let’s just say where he used to live.... was an over dramatic not nice place. He was only four when it happened. Eventually, he grew too old to be in the orphanage any longer, since no one ended up adopting him. The other orphanage boys never liked him, so he was officially on his own. Not without a few of the workers wallets of course. He lived his older teen years on the streets, slowly learning to help those who were also needy and look out for them. He was a no good thief, who stole whenever he could, and in his free time, practiced gymnastics from outside of a gymnastics studio, watching and imitating them. Once he reached nineteen, he joined a carnival as a gymnast clown. He finally felt free, and admired. He felt like he finally had power. A year later, the carnival closed down, ending with him losing his job along with it. This winded him up gambling, out of necessity. He learned was good at this, so he kept doing it, even cheating when he could. For a reminder of his carnival days, and his gambling hobby, he tattooed a clover/clubs onto his cheek. He gives money to any of those needy he finds, even drops by the homeless shelter once in a while. He has found himself a cheap apartment and is bunking with a roommate. As somewhat of a job, he scams people into believing he’s a man of magic, a psychic. It’s fun, but the money is an even bigger benefit. He winded up joining the sable serpents, hearing that they were a powerful gang. He figured doing this would give him more power than what he had before.
[Usually Called Alonzo by his Friends]
[Known as "The Shaman" for his Divinty and his Passive Stature]
Birthday: October 14th 1998
Ethnicity: African American
Origin: Oasis City
Current Residence: Rose District
Gang: Albino Tigers
Loyalty: 3 Years (Was Originally in the Ruby Revenants Gang)
- 5, 7ft
- Decently Stocky
- Tattoo on Right Shoulder
- Usually dresses casually
- Eye Color: Fiery Orange Shade (Bright enough to emit small light in a dark room)
- 3-2 copper rings on both hands
- Willfully holds the power to summon entrance to his own alternative world that he, and only he, controls
- Alonzo can also take anyone or anything he desires into his personal dimension as well
- The personal dimension of his is like an aura, he can expand it and shrink with a simple conjuration of his hands
- Alonzo can only pull living things inside his dimension if he is in it as well, otherwise, his dimension will simply spit it out
- Those inside his dimension canNOT die; if a fight is casted within his dimension, everyone still holds their normal senses, however, if one is stabbed or heavily beaten, they will simply become mentally and physically drained. Once they are back within the regular world, their wounds will fade as if they were illusions, however, the feeling of pain will still linger (Meaning: Anyone beaten in Alonzo's dimension and then thrown back into reality will return back to their original state)
- Alonzo can be harmed and even has the ability to die in his own dimension
- The Pocket Dimension is just an alternative headspace of Alonzo's mind. He can become drained within it he takes on too many foes within it
- Adept in the Martial Art: Arnis - Experienced in Kickboxing
Despite his hard and rigorous childhood, Alonzo is a simple man who desires one thing, peace for himself, and everyone around him. As a young boy, he’s experienced the worst of society, torn to pieces both those closest to him, but in the midst of it all, he’s developed the will to forgive. Learning that holding grudges, and hanging onto anger and grief is unhealthy for the mind. So, he takes no practice in such, Alonzo sees light in the darkest of tunnels, and searches for light in the darkest of people. Everyone has a beating heart with the capability to do right, he believes, though do not underestimate such an ideal. As hard as it is to become his enemy, he will not be so leniant when it comes to harming those close to him, and betraying made promises. Just because he is quick to make friends, does not mean he does not meet adversaries, he just rather not have them. And by that, he means that you should not be alive. If you are an enemy of his, you are an enemy of his people, and if you are an enemy to his people, then you are a threat; and he deals with threats swiftly, and efficiently.
Yet and still, enemies are still people, which means his foes still hold the oppurtunity to be forgiven.
One might think that it's unwise for such a pacifist to reside within the chaotic gang of the Albino Tigers, truth is, he believes the same thing, however, he's a family guy, whever his family is, he will go and he will stay. Even it means he has to be miserable. So far, his time within the gangs has been-...difficult, nonetheless, those within his circle give his life meaning. He rather not be anywhere besides the proximity of his friends and family.
Likes ~~ Dislikes
- Any movie with Bruce Lee in it
- Sports (Favorite: Basketball)
- There is little that his family has ever done for him that deserves his forgiveness, why, they're the reason he is the person he is today. They are the reason why he has accepted even the most cruelist of acts of man-kind. Simply because he's delt with their drama and cruelty for half of his life.
- Alonzo's family holds a long line of jinxless gangsters, scattered across Oasis city, for his family is a big one. His father, the absolute worst of them all, is a retired gang leader of the Rubys, ruled the gang for 5 heavy years before settling down and deciding to piss off his middle aged years with screwing woman along with his two brothers; it's why his family is as big as it is. Alonzo's father was never there for him, and his mother was always off going about her own bussiness, if it weren't for his siblings and cousins that stuck together, he would have had to go through such a dark time- alone.
- After his mother's death by the hand of his father, something in him snapped, and his fist had ran red that day, stained by his father's blood. Only-...once his eyes finally set gaze upon his father's battered body. Bloody...broken...dead..it was only then, when his heart threatened to break upon his rib cage with it's boisterous beats,....that his own personal dimension receded back to him. Bringing him..and his father...back to their former world. The old man held no words for his son upon him coming back to, and after that day, he never saw his father again. Why, the boy was only 17 aand the only one within his long line of family that held a jinx, and a quite powerful one at that.
- Due to the loss of his parents, Alonzo was left to care for himself, however fortunate though, as a few cousins in the Rose district had space for him, and they reccomended getting out of the Ruby gang and joining them within the Tiger's Gang. In effort to move on, he did so. Though it was only so long before the flood occurred, and a good amount of his family was washed away, never to be seen again. Those events fueled his passion to keep those close to him safe and protected.