New Model City

KENNY TORRES

Kenny shivered and rubbed his shoulder. "Anyone interesting? I believe I saw a familiar face come out, a Capo for our family if I was not mistaken. I can't quite remember his name. His photo is in there somewhere," Kenny mumbled to Clark. He was exhausted and dizzied by blood loss. His wound had started oozing blood. 

Kenny stayed silent for the rest of the car ride. He was thinking, asking himself impossible questions. When the care stopped, Kenny got out and winced as his side protested. He gripped it tightly. "Jesus..." Kenny whispered, closing his eyes gently. He took a deep breath and then headed into the compound after Marco. 

Darcy K.

When the greenie that Adolfo sent to see what had happened to Darcy arrived at the address, he would find several bodies. Two middle aged men, one younger (formerly the Abadano boy), and a woman. 

Darcy, on the other hand, was fine, holding the still smoking pistol as she watched the unfortunate maid's body go limp. Darcy pitied her: she had just wanted to change the sheets, but she had seen the body and shot Darcy's hand. The bullet did a bit more than graze the top of her hand, before Darcy blew the older woman's head to bits. The two guards downstairs came running, and Darcy unfortunately ended them as well. She sighed, crossing her legs as she observed the growing pools of blood. 

"What a shame, it was such nice, white carpet," she looked up at the soldier. 

"What took you so long, Marinello? Well, let's go see Addy, hm?" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back