Liam-Si

Hello everyone. I am a new member here. I have role played for a little while before but this is my first time using this website. English is not my first language so forgive any mistakes I make. I am looking forward to meeting new people and having fun.

Hello, welcome to RPNation! It's fine if it's not your first language!~ Enjoy your time here (:

Hello everyone. I am a new member here. I have role played for a little while before but this is my first time using this website. English is not my first language so forgive any mistakes I make. I am looking forward to meeting new people and having fun.

Hello!
WELCOME TO RPN!

If anything! I'll help you with any mistakes!
Other than that, you seem to be off to a GREAT start!
Your English is definitely BETTER than mine!

How're you doing??

You will definitely have FUN!

I am FLUFF! Pleased to meet you!
Feel free to chat me up!

[=

Hi! I know how you feel about languages, I'm learning German and Spanish, which is sort of becoming a struggle. It's perfectly fine that it's your second language!
Welcome to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back