SecretlyG

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here, just need to get some posts out there (apparently it's some rule). Either way, it would be lovely to just meet some new people! Thanks for your time! :)

*Swoops down out of the sky in a ball of fire* Welcome to RPNation! Hope you find what you are looking for and if you ever just need a friend I'm your friendly neighborhood dragon:)

Quinlan63 said:
*Swoops down out of the sky in a ball of fire* Welcome to RPNation! Hope you find what you are looking for and if you ever just need a friend I'm your friendly neighborhood dragon:)
Thank you so much! :)

Quinlan63 said:
No problem just being as inviting as possible
You're so sweet, I really appreciate it. I have a question, if you can answer it. How do the role plays usually work on this website? Is it more story based? Because from what I've seen while looking around they all seem to be just stories, I'm not sure if it's actually people interacting. :)

It goes both way most people interact while creating a story as to create more interesting rps. That way they don't die off in 5 minutes of them starting. But this also depends whether you are doing a simple or casual rp because those from my experience seem to have much more interaction. Were in a detailed rp the focus is more on the story.

Quinlan63 said:
It goes both way most people interact while creating a story as to create more interesting rps. That way they don't die off in 5 minutes of them starting. But this also depends whether you are doing a simple or casual rp because those from my experience seem to have much more interaction. Were in a detailed rp the focus is more on the story.
That makes sense, thanks for answering my question (^U^)

Quinlan63 said:
Oh I just remembered I like to ask new people what kind of role-play they like
Well I don't really have experience, I've only done a few. The ones I have done are more realistic? It's things like roommates, neighbors and such. I don't really know much more of that haha. I'm open to suggestions too :)

I'm more of a fantasy type of guy myself. Really I can do anything but fantasy is where I do some of my best work.

Would it be okay to just do a quick spam in order to get my 10+ posts thing to go away? :3:
It's probably best just to participate in the forum games to quickly get your posts to go away (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back