• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New L.A. Crime Dept. (Cyberpunk story, need female partner)

Drakonian

Death by Fire
Hello there! I am looking for a female partner for a story idea that I got. If you are familiar with Ghost In The Shell and Cyber City Oedo 808, this idea will instantly strike you as being a sort of combination of both, with something of my own added. Before I get into explaining the basic plot, I will lay down a few requirements, so that you will know if you're the one I'm looking for: 

• I am looking for detailed writing, as I write in detail myself. Two or more paragraphs (preferably more) written in third person, past tense. Also, please, be able to use good grammar and spelling, I believe bad grammar and spelling grind my gears the most.
  • Creativity. Add ideas. Don't be afraid to come up with ideas that add to the plot/story. I am absolutely stoked to find somebody, a partner to play this with, so it would be lovely if you would be as excited as I am.
  • I am not an uptight person. I would love to be friends with you! So come prepared for OOC chat that isn't about the RP. If you don't wish to talk, that is also fine, but it does feel kind of weird to RP with a perfect stranger.
  • The plot is especially designed for MxF. I will be playing M, therefore I would like to find a female partner!

With that out of the way, let us get into the plot!

It's the year 2200, in the city of New L.A. Crime skyrockets at an all-time high during this year, and a new threat arises. A terrifyingly efficient terrorist group seeks to completely annihilate the law enforcements, starting with the Police Department. At least one hundred officers, both from the human and the cyberized divisions, have been killed within the past two months. And yet there is no lead to any figure that could be connected to the wave of murders. In a desperate attempt, the leadership of the Police Department finds a last solution: assign criminals from high-security prisons to police officers to help them in the investigations.

Roles!

The female lead (Your character): She is one of the best officers and assets of the New L.A. Police Dept. Strong, determined, committed, and with a high sense of justice. Her last investigation partner was murdered, and so, she was assigned a criminal to help her, something which she despises, but sadly, something she can't do much against.

The male character (my character): Convicted for several, severe crimes, such as murder, hacking, weapon traffic, arson, destruction, and a few minor others. A seemingly relentless and unredeemable maniac with a terrible taste for violence. However, behind the appearances stands a rather smart man, but also hard-headed, impulsive and outspoken about his distaste of authority. Sentenced to 300 years of prison, he is, however, given an opportunity that he cannot refuse. Work with a police officer and help them with this new and complicated crisis and get reductions to the sentence. A collar around his neck would ensure that he doesn't try to escape, and that, if he does, he would not escape alive.

How will our characters get along? It will surely be interesting.

This is it! If you liked this, send me a PM. You may also send me a sample of your writing if you wish. I can provide one of my own. So long!

Hey there! This look pretty cool! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be happy to do it with you! ^^

I'll shoot you a PM in a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back