New in town...

Screech0wl

Hi everybody! I'm brand new to role playing, and am not really sure where to start. I have social anxiety and I tend to connect to characters better than I do real people, so I guess this is just me trying to branch out. I'm super into GoT, Batman, Harry Potter and a myriad of other fandoms so I look forward to making some new friends! ^_^

So maybe someone can help me navigate, because I'm easily confused.:closed eyes open smile: I would really like to do a one on one roleplay with a specific Game of Thrones character and my OC, how do I go about finding that or setting it up?? Thank you in advance!

Welcome the gang! <3
Navigation:
> Click Forums > Scroll down to the 3rd block, titled 'Looking for players'
> Clicking Looking for Partners means it'll be just you and another person roleplaying. People post their searches for just a singular person to Roleplay with there.
> Clicking Looking for Group, > Click either Fandom Interest Check or Fantasy Interest Check, Game of Thrones should be in there.

Other:
>4th block down > This is where roleplays occur when a thread in an interest check gets enough replies they'll post more threads here setting up the roleplay. You'll wanna check out the 'Extra Pages' Section and search for maybe GoT Character Sheet or OOC that might be posted somewhere.

I hope that helps ^^

Hi all, here to rp out a series of stories for my verse I am developing.
Mainly focused around the day to day lives of people from varying walks of life from said verse.

Hey dude! Saw you said you like Batman. Shoot me a PM if you wanna talk about it. I personally looooooove the Joker.IMG_20180210_161502.jpg
Drew dis me self.

Hi, Screech0wl! I’m New Tom the site, but not new to roleplay in general. If you’re ever interested in doing a, Harry Potter roleplay, i’d Love to partner up with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back