• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion New Hosted Projects?

Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
When we were in the HTLM age, one of the functions I really enjoyed was being able to know which hosted projects were newly created, since it allowed me to quickly join into a roleplay that is new. It also means the Roleplay Masters of newer roleplays would be able to add more people to their roleplay faster. I wonder if it would be possible to add that feature to the site.

Last edited:
That sounds cool. And not sure if this is helpful or not, but you can arrange it so that you can see the ones with the least replies or the least number of views. That might help.

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is possible since the Hosted Projects now are literally used by an existing system on the site. The IPS HPs, which you are referring to, were an add-on. We've already looked into different Hosted Project add-ons and none of them fit the bill (literally) for us. We'll see about creating a way to show all of the newest HPs with the tools that we already have though! :3

If it helps, right now there aren't any new ones, as we're holding off on approving them until we get existing ones settled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back