New! Hi!

reinadeespadas

Omnia Vincint Animus
Hello hello!

You can call me Reina.

I'm new to RPN, but a veteran RPer coming out of "retirement." I started role playing back when AIM role playing chat rooms were a thing. I stopped RPing probably around 2010 for a while due to life and what not. However, I've recently had an itch to start writing all over again, but no doubt my skills are rusty. I just can't seem to hold myself accountable to write just by myself though I've tried, so I'm back at it!

I like fantasy & sci-fi, and prefer MXF, FXF roleplays because I can't recall ever spending substantial time writing male characters but I'm open to it. I'm totally amenable to fandom RPs as well.

Fun fact: I always write my posts with background music that matches the mood of my post to help me really get into character.

Last edited:
welcome to the site! i usually listen to music when i write my posts too, though they’re usually character playlists! (:

Welcome to RPN~ I've never thought about choosing a specific song for what post I'm writing. It sounds like a neat idea. Trying it now. xD

reinadeespadas reinadeespadas I usually do that whenever I write a story, but Welcome to the wacky and crazy family that is RPN~! Enjoy your stay~! Also I also like scifi and fantasy, more of fantasy than scifi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back