New Here!

HiddenLeafNinja

MHA/Fairy Tail Lover
Hey everybody! I’d like to introduce myself; I’m HiddenLeafNinja. As you can probably tell from my username I’m a big Naruto fan. :D I joined today in the hopes of starting or joining a Naruto rp, or to chat with friendly, like-minded people. But I’m still friendly to those that are not fans, so don’t be afraid of saying hello.

WELCOME WELCOME! I'm Foogels, and it's a pleasure meeting you! Before you join a Rp, and especially before you make one. You need to make 10 posts so gain all the features of RpN! That's to avoid spam bots! Naruto is good but I never got into it, but I know for a fact there are plenty of people here who love it too!

Hello! Thanks for letting me know! I’ll be sure to post 10 or more times so I can finally start or join a Naruto rp. I’ve been badly wanting to roleplay that for a while now. lol

Not really, just I know there are a lot of great Rp's here so I was curious. I recommend you read the site rules if you haven't yet btw!

NO PROBLEM! And It's not needed but it looks cool, you might be interested in the BBCode. It's completely avoidable, and you don't need to know it, but it looks pretty dandy!

Seems that I’m in good company here. I haven’t seen so many Naruto fans in one place before. Thanks for the welcome, and the compliment. They’re one of my favorites too. :D Would you be up for a Naruto roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back