New here! :)

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
Hello. I am new to this site.
I have been roleplaying on Instagram for quite a while now so I am not brand new to the roleplay community.
But I just made this thread to introduce myself :)

Hello! I personally only joined here a week or two ago. I just wanted to say welcome even if I haven't been here that long either.
If either of you want to roleplay and stuff let me know, I am about to do homework but when I am done my stuff I will definitely get back to you :). I only really have one rp and nobody is responding at the moment so I can always do another.

See ya!

Welcome, I'm also new!

That's cool, I didn't know that there was an RP community on IG. I got my start on Facebook many years ago.

Hello! I personally only joined here a week or two ago. I just wanted to say welcome even if I haven't been here that long either.
If either of you want to roleplay and stuff let me know, I am about to do homework but when I am done my stuff I will definitely get back to you :). I only really have one rp and nobody is responding at the moment so I can always do another.

See ya!
I haven't been on for a while. I have just gotten my new laptop now. I will message you.

I'm somewhat new myself( I joined on this account back in 2015) and I guess I kinda forgot about my account for a while lol. But welcome(:

Welcome to RP Nation! I'm also fairly new to the forums, but been roleplaying off and of for about 16 years various places. Hope the forums treat you and all us newbies well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back