• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New here

DeathTheReaper

Guide_of_Lost_Souls
I'm looking for Roleplay partners.

I mainly use Kik or Hangouts to Roleplay
Kik: Andrew_De_Metz
Hangouts: Acd121297@gmail.com

I'm not really 100% on how this works but I've been Role-playing for a while. I prefer a lot of back and forth to long paragraph style. If interested message me with an idea. I don't have prepared prompts or ideas. I can play any character. I am open to romantic if desired. I am male I don't do m/m romantic.

Thanks if I messed up in this please let me know I'm still learning.

I'm looking for Roleplay partners.

I mainly use Kik or Hangouts to Roleplay
Kik: Andrew_De_Metz
Hangouts: Acd121297@gmail.com

I'm not really 100% on how this works but I've been Role-playing for a while. I prefer a lot of back and forth to long paragraph style. If interested message me with an idea. I don't have prepared prompts or ideas. I can play any character. I am open to romantic if desired. I am male I don't do m/m romantic.

Thanks if I messed up in this please let me know I'm still learning.
Hi ;)
I don't really like romance, but do you wanna do anything with serial killers, psychopaths or so? Like either one is the killer, one the investigator or some normal person gets to know a killer and finds out about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back