New here, Old Elsewhere

yoshua171

The Loremaster
Just a new joinee working on getting 10 posts and waiting 24 hours. I like RPing in the Naruto and Bleachverses, but also really appreciate and enjoy a well made Fantasy or Modern Fantasy RP :)

I'm pretty picky about what I join and become loyal to, but once you've fully got me roped in, man are you in for a ride hehe >:-3

I love playing charismatic villains and, judging by how my friends often ask me to do so for them in their RPs--and how often GMs allow me to help with core plot--I seem to be pretty good at it ^^;

Looking for friends, a fresh start, maybe a few RPs, and also to start a Naruto RP with two friends of mine :)

We'll see how that goes haha. Anywho, hi all!

Hey there, yoshua171, and welcome to RpNation!

Being picky is great times, actually.

Keeps you sane when sorting through RPs and picking the perfect one, rather than joining hundreds. Hah!

Hope to see you around at some point - enjoy the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome ya insane bastard. (Do I rank high enough for that 'friend' thingy word you mentioned?)

CaughtInTheRiddle said:
Sup, fam!
I'm new too! :)
Nothin much, you and Ganryu dragged me here lol. Not that I'm not interesting to check the place out ^_^

[QUOTE="Mr. Grin]Hey there, yoshua171, and welcome to RpNation!
Being picky is great times, actually.

Keeps you sane when sorting through RPs and picking the perfect one, rather than joining hundreds. Hah!

Hope to see you around at some point - enjoy the site!

[/QUOTE]
That is certainly true and I do hope to enjoy the site. We'll see how things pan out, what ya'll have to offer >:-3

Ganryu said:
Welcome ya insane bastard. (Do I rank high enough for that 'friend' thingy word you mentioned?)
Yes, you rank high enough Ganryu, but we are fremesises(Friend+nemesis) :P

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Welcome

[/QUOTE]
Why thank ya :)

I mean, it doesn't last that long. We can just use this thread to have a little conversation. We'll hit 10 posts in no time lol. Then all we've gotta do is wait for the 24 hour limit to expire :P

Hey! I am new here too. A great villain really can make a RP. Since I frequently am some form of a hero, I love a good villain. :)

nochillhere said:
lmao. i truly feel that bruvs. anyways, hello and 'sup.
Nothin much. Was just making sure I got those 10 posts as I can't send PMs yet and whatnot ;__;

InfraredInferno said:
Hey! I am new here too. A great villain really can make a RP. Since I frequently am some form of a hero, I love a good villain. :)
Right!? Even if the villain is absurd in some manner it tends to be really fun and brings a really nice sense of tension and conflict to a RP. For example, I have this character who is basically Archetypal evil, he's got influence, power, and intelligence, but people loved playing with him because he would pretty much always bring something interesting to a scene, either by forcing a character into a situation that would show a new side of them, or just because he was a magnificent bastard hahaha.

I also, in a later arc, managed to give him additional depth that I'd had hidden up my sleeve by beginning to hint at why he was such a terrible person. He ended up being a pretty nuanced character :-3

Plus, in my opinion, you can take any cliched idea/personality/archetype and make it interesting by just executing it magnificently :P

Sometimes it's not so much the idea itself as it is the player's ability to pull it off! Then again, that's just my outlook haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back