New guy to RPing!

SickenedButCurious

How did i get here?
Yo! My name is Riho, I'm 23 years old (soon to be 24... damn...).

Yes I'm lazy as all hell, yes i procrastinate a lot, but when it gets my interest and curiosity, i get really carried away and inspired. Really like thinking outside and way beyond the box and imagining situations. (Imagination goes wild when role-playing in games or just casually fooling around with friends)

In terms of role-playing, i haven't really had much experience outside of games, but lately chatting with some RP'ers got me pumped up and excited, it was quite fun and a great new experience. So please give me a chance, id be thankful. ^-^

Other than that i used to watch a decent amount of anime (trying to get back into it TT^TT), i play a lot of games, absolutely love sleep, and i dont know if that helps but i'm a hopeless romantic. :3:

Hope to get some experience here, and maybe, juuuust maybe, a lady-friend :closed eyes open smile:

Edit:
The themes id like to role-play about... Im not in any fandoms, so id love to go for something fresh, a new universe, i wouldnt care what age it is, id probably get into it, as long as someone throws in the idea and describes it a bit so i could get into it.
I guess id like to start off with 1-1's, so it wouldnt get too overwhelming :deadopenmouth:.
Oh and no gender-benders, ill only RP a guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back