New guy hoping to make some friends

lupusalbum99

Hey there everyone. Of course, I'll preface this with the whole 'new to the site but not roleplaying' thing. I've been an active roleplayer for about 12-ish years now. I actually started back on the original Warrior Cats forum site until I eventually moved to World of Warcraft, where I do most of my roleplaying today. However, I decided that I might as well get back into the forum scene on the side, and this looked like a good place to start!

I'd consider myself pretty literate and creative. I adore writing and building worlds, especially fantasy ones. But I'm pretty open to about any theme, genre, and idea that my partners might have for our encounters or the worlds we build! I'm very partial to fantasy stuff, though, especially anything with magic and dragons. I'm also pretty flexible on the whole humans vs furries when it comes to my worlds, and I'm willing to roll with either ideas!

I'm a little on the spacey side, so if you're looking for someone who's going to be around all the time, I'm probably not it. I work full time, sometimes 60+ hours, 6 days a week, so time is stretched thin between work and my friends on WoW. I do try to keep up with everything as much as possible but sometimes, things are very overwhelming. As is adult life, haha!

I hope to land some friends and hopefully long term roleplaying partners here and I'm looking forward to interacting with people on a forum again!

Last edited:
Welcome! :D And hey if you like WoW RP, there's a really cool one happening on here if you're interested. ^_^ Just let me know-- either way I hope you find all the RP you're hoping for! :D

Hey there, welcome! I’m new to the site too, but have been rping for a fair while. I don’t suppose you’d be interested in an Elder Scrolls rp by any chance?

I've definitely been there, you know, working a lot. Except now I'm not getting enough hours, haha. Oh well, I've been reading a lot with my sudden extra time, and it's been nice.
It's nice to meet you, hoping we can talk more soon. I'd like to make friends here too.

Hey there, welcome! I’m new to the site too, but have been rping for a fair while. I don’t suppose you’d be interested in an Elder Scrolls rp by any chance?
I would be down for that. Been a fair number of years since I've done any Elder Scrolls RP and that was just one-on-one. So I would be a little rusty at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back