New Girl In Town

QueenOfTheDamned

So emo I was born black
Hey y'all! I'm new here and have the slightest idea what I'm doing! I love to roleplay and am a great writer (prepping books for publication irl) I don't really know that termonlogy and such here but I'm looking forward to diving in! If you have any suggestions or advice on how to get started that'd be great! Thanks!

Hi! It's nice to meet you. I found that posting a quick message in looking for partners got a lot of response and helped me get started. What kind of roleplay do you like to do?

Hi! It's nice to meet you. I found that posting a quick message in looking for partners got a lot of response and helped me get started. What kind of roleplay do you like to do?

I posted one in that I think lol And I really don't mind anything. Fantasy, Sci-fi, etc.
Also, what is OC and OOC?

I posted one in that I think lol And I really don't mind anything. Fantasy, Sci-fi, etc.
Also, what is OC and OOC?
An OC is an Original Character (one that you made up) and OOC is Out Of Character chat (speaking to the other RPers as yourself instead of as your character).

An OC is an Original Character (one that you made up) and OOC is Out Of Character chat (speaking to the other RPers as yourself instead of as your character).
Aaaahhh, I see. Whew....this is confusing haha I'm sure I'll get the hang of it though. I appreciate your help!

I also made a discord, and it took me several tries to get it right and that made me hate it a little bit... -.-;

Meh, it'll probably just take me some getting used to... Anywho, the easiest way to contact me is probably just to mention me in a post. Or send a PM. (I only recently figured out how to send a PM, as pathetic as that may sound. I tend to figure things out by trying a bunch of different ideas on what might be required until I find the right one. ^^; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back