• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic new earth

Blood dog

the one dog you can't run from
Blood dog submitted a new role play:

new earth - planet Earth is dying you and 7 other people has bin pic to go out and find a new earth

planet Earth is dying you and 7 other people has bin pic to go out and find a new earth

1245744-bigthumbnail.jpg
images
s38133032.jpg
mountain-lake-scenery-1600x900.jpg
SDF-1_Macross_Ship_Small.jpg

All RPNation Rule~

1.No god modding

2.If you are wounded, then act like you wounded, i want the roleplay to be realistic as possible.

3.Romance, why not?

4.Swearing, keep it at minimum?

If you read this rule put word "new earth" as the password

Last edited by a moderator:
Xobic stand on the stage width 7 other people looking out towards a crowd of 200 people that was half of the world population left it was a sad sight to see.He looked over towards the gigantic ship it was a wonderful build and he gets to fly turn his attention to the President since he got done with this speech"and now know the names of these brave adventurers the captain and the leader of this mission Xobic Dex,the Biochemist Sereva Tonic,the Bio-medical Dawn Black,the Security Cheif Saphire Tsuki,the engineer Nichole Wift,the Technologist Justin Thorne,Marcus Arashi,and the man who won the lottery to go on this mission Trent Mariel give them a big round of applause"the the president said very proud. Xobic waves at the crowd as he walk off the stage to the ship.

Marcus snorted seeing the cheering people, he found them stupid, clinging to the hope that they would fine a perfect place for humanity to live when they had just invented faster then life travel. If it was his decision he would have spread them in all directions but giving the job to one ship was just stupid. The only reason he was her was a rich lady offered more money then he had ever earned. He walked inside the ship and sat down on a plush chair. He had to admit though, travel would be nice. The ship was pretty high class.

Saphire's hands twitched, reaching for blades she didn't have, hidden behind her billowing clothes. The loud sound of the crowd reminded her of just how much she didn't belong on the stage, she was meant to kill what ordered to kill, and nothing more. Silently she glanced at the Captain, Xobic Dex. She noticed his tall form, light-brown hair and eyes, committing them to memory. This was her new boss, she wouldn't let this one end up like the last. She then studied the faces of the rest of the crew, committing them to memory as well, silently stepping behind Xobic, legs balanced for sudden action, if the need arose. I wish they would just let us go. It's too open here.

Sereva waved at the crowd of people milking up the attention and blew kisses at them from the stage. Once she thought she was done having her fun she picked up two carriers on each side of her that looked like it would be for pets even though it was well-known that not very many life-forms as well as pets were able to survive on Earth. If anyone did have a pet it was very rare, but no one except for her and the president knew what was in the carriers. To others, it was only evident that there was indeed something alive in them. Sereva took one last look at the people of Earth before she pushed up her glasses walking inside her new home, the ship.

I take out my laptop in silence and I work on my biggest project yet. I'm looking through information to see high levels of a nitrogen planet but nothing really come up. Then I just close my laptop and I put it in my pack. And I close my eyes to keep my mind off the people. "I can't let anyone down" I mutter to myself. I haven't worked that much with a group of people so it will my first to work with a group. I guess I have to try my hardest but I just have to hope I don't screw up anything in the group.

Dawn puts her hood up. "This is stupid..." She mumbled. One of the few people who can save humanity, now that she has the knowledge. She thought that they don't need saving that they got what was coming to them but she can't be selfish. She backed away and walked pat everyone and walked into the bunker and threw it on the bottom bunk. She took off her jacket showing her tight shirt that shows off her girlish body. She was still caring hr bio-medical things, walking to the desk and setting things up.

Xobic got in the ship he went straight to the bridge of the ship he set down in the captain's chair he started flipping switches and turning knobs the activated the ship it started to go up into the air he turned on the intercom through the entire ship"hello this is your captain speaking a advice to your left should spit a watch out this watch is your key to get to one place and a another it also serves as a communication device please where it at all times and if look at the screen in front of you.You will see planet Earth"now there in outer space nearly to the moon

((if you are watching this screen right now will you should be it shows this))
tcomau1.gif

Marcus was completely and utterly shocked at the image shown to him. He brought the watch to his mouth and said. "What the hell is this captain, there's no way that was the earth, it was fine when we left." His voice is a low fierce growl, he did not like the feeling spreading over him now, one of shock and possibly fear.

I just have a setup of technology in the main room as I start going to fast research for what we need for a planet. "I have to admit, this will be my first time being with a group." I say to myself as I do another scan for a nitrogen planet. It shows nothing but earth. I need a radar scanner to help find a planet this computer can't even go 100 miles out. But I only took a quick look at the planet and I just shrug.

Saphire, taking the watch from the place it had been, showed no visible reaction, standing even now just behind the Captain's chair. Though it was a shame the planet had been destroyed, at least the remains of humanity had probably gone with them. We were a foolish race. If the true purpose of this mission was to make a new human race, I will ensure none of my children, if I have children, are able to kill another human. Besides, I am a blade. Blades are to be used, for whatever reason that may be.

Xobic turned off the intercom he brought the watch to his mouth and said to Marcus"well then Mr. Marcus come on up to the bridge and have a look"he turned around to Saphire looking at blue haired girl"what are your thoughts on things it look like me and you did not react to it that bad I find that interesting"

One of her eyebrows raised. "Do you know what my former occupation was, sir? Death of any number of people wouldn't phase me unless it was someone close. I don't get close to people." She brought her arm down after finishing wrapping the watch around her wrist. "I do feel it is a shame about the planet, however. If it could have been one day restored it would have been a good haven for endangered species."

I sigh as the technology doesn't work. Then I do a quick scan for high energy readings and loud ringing happens. I look at it then I rush to the pilots room. "We have high energy use about 250 kilometers north west from here. In our time, about one day from here." I say to him as the ringing goes off again and I shut down the sound.

Xobic turned around"yes. not getting ..."he stopped in mid sentence"very good lets check it out"he started the plot of course in the direction he know she will have to get somebody because that would be true mission send 8 people into space 4 boys and 4 girls to look for a new Earth and continue the human race"well miss Saphire shall we continue talking about things"

Dawn couldn't help but smile but looked at him. "You never really told us why the president told us why the president chosen us." She said placing her hands on her head and smiled chuckling a bit.

Sereva watched as Earth disappeared right before her eyes. She gasped dropping her carriers by her sides from shock which was followed by light scratched coming from inside them. Sereva knew that this would happen but not while the ship and her were still in direct ocular of Earth. A few tears fell from her cheeks, but she quickly wiped them away, determined to continue onword with the mission. She then picked up her carrier, "Captain, permission to leave and get settled into my department?"

I quickly try to research on this huge massive bit of energy but I can't seem to find its exact source.

I just sigh as I looked at my computer with no luck just with the energy readings he's receiving the only thing he knows that it's a lot of energy he's getting from just one source.

"If you wish, sir." She said, stepping slightly away from the door and facing towards it. The tall blonde with blue eyes, What was his name... Justin. Right, would not be much of a threat, but she hadn't quite evaluated the other crew members yet. As soon as they were free to go to her quarters she would have to grab her custom blades... they'd promised she would get them back upon reaching the ship.

Nichole takes no care on the calling of her name or her team mates. She simply just stands upon the stage so they all would be happy. She makes a few waves to the crowd before heading into the ship with her stuff. Soon enough the young captain makes an announcement and shows a live video feed of the earth. Just like a magic trick. First you see it, then you don't. Nichole can't help but wonder what those people on earth are going through. Or atleast were. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. '8 humans left and I'm one of them.' She thinks to her self as she sets up her station to her liking. She looks around at her team mates. 'This is who the human race is depending on? We're screwed. We're a bunch of nerds sent out to save a planet that just blew up. It's like the movie Armageddon gone wrong.' She thinks.

I walk up to Nichole "I need your help with something, and you and I are the only ones who can create it." I say to her. "Would you like to help me with it?" I then ask her the question since she can create what I need I just need to create the blue prints.

"good I want to get to know my teammates better so lets talk more about you if it is okay"he smiled a bit

"Yes sir," she shushed her pets for they were still scratching on the inside and walked out of the room with the door opening and then shutting behind her. She then walked down a long highway and finally found her department seeing a lab and right next to it a see-through green room. "Wow, this is extravagant. Way better than the one given to me on Earth." She felt a twinge of sadness once again, but shook it off and set down her carriers and unlocked the boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back