New default forum theme

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
The site turns one year old this month, and to commemorate, I've set up a new default theme (AKA "style", AKA "template", the phpBB developers can't seem to make up their minds on this one).

You probably won't see it unless you're logged out, because your account is already set to one of the other themes, but it's called "BlueBlood", if you want to check it out.

In any case, the old default, "sky", is still a viable option. I just thought the site needed a fresh look. I'll probably put in a new one every year from now on.

-S

If Exaltblue is celebrating the acquisition of that background, perhaps it should change its name to, oh, Exaltbland?

Nice default theme, though. A lot less cluttered than sky.

Besides, there's that other Exalted forum that started using sky too. This town ain't big enough.

-S

I don't remember. Someone linked it a while back.

-S

StarHawk said:
I think it's neat. I want to figure out how to make it acid green ... :)
I could do other color schemes, I suppose. We'll see how bored I get at work in the next few days.

-S

Here's an idea: take one of the maps you've made' date=' and use it as the background...[/quote']
Hmm... that's a rather large image. I'm still pitying the fools on dialup.

-S

... still using the old default. Mostly because I've gotten used to some of the features that seem to disappear with the new one.

Solfi said:
... still using the old default. Mostly because I've gotten used to some of the features that seem to disappear with the new one.
Like what?

-S

nm, checked it out again... the feature is there. But it's been moved around. I'll be trying it for a while. See how it feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back