New but no newb :] Like Spider-Man!

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.
Hey there!! I'm OppositeInverse aka Kee or Kay-Kay and I'm really into acting and writing as well. I love what most geeky nerds do. Anime, cosplay, films, books what have you! Harry Potter, Skyrim, Marvel, DC, GoT...don't judge but I don't watch Doctor Who lol. I'm Lois Lane on the inside and Wonder Woman on the outside. I've rp'd literally all my life as I'm the creative type that always placed myself in method acting types of scenarios. I want to be a major influence one day but I LOVE the freedom and express of RP! You can be who you want with no judgement and remorse. It's beautiful. So hopefully I can find and share the same expression with others :) Ciao!

New to the site but I'm not at all new with RPing, so if there's advanced writers and stories going on, GIVE ME THE INVITEZZZ :D I'm really hyper in nature if you cant tell I'm a Cancer :) and you know what they say about Cancer gals

You can take a crab out the ocean, but you can't tell Leonardo DiCaprio he's a mermaid #Deep.

No but seriously I look forward to meeting cool people on here and having a safe, epic, fun RP experience! Any RP's you wanna throw my way just shoot them to me :)

Hey there! I'm at the same case as yourself- new to the website and not on RPing. Hope you enjoy yourself (:

(and your interests are cool btw lol)

Welcome to the site fren! :3
I won't judge since I don't watch Dr Who either x3 (totally isn't stealing the Leo line xD)
Anyway, feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Huh, this person seems alri—

i feel betrayed
tenor.gif

I'm sorry, I hope you'll accept me anyways ^_^

*Hugs*.

Welcome, Kee-Puddin'. You're quite a character indeed; we're glad to have you here. I have a welcome present for you...

*Leaves a basket full of kittens wrapped in blankets here before sliding out of frame*.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back