New Beginning

This seems appropriate: even though I'm a long-standing member I haven't been here in a year, and I didn't leave in the best of ways admittedly. What it says on the tin.

After much trial and tribulation I have returned with my tail firmly between my legs.

Once again I apologize to the players in my previous games- I dropped and that sucks. As I will have an eternal soft spot for Blight! it may be resurrected eventually. But that is for another time...

So hooray, joyous-ness. I'm here and intend to participate. I'm thinking maybe an inaugural one shot to celebrate here in a bit.

Good to see I'm still in the top twenty posters; I would have bet that I'd have been dethroned by now, a year later.

magnificentmomo said:
This seems appropriate: even though I'm a long-standing member I haven't been here in a year, and I didn't leave in the best of ways admittedly. What it says on the tin.
After much trial and tribulation I have returned with my tail firmly between my legs.

Once again I apologize to the players in my previous games- I dropped and that sucks. As I will have an eternal soft spot for Blight! it may be resurrected eventually. But that is for another time...

So hooray, joyous-ness. I'm here and intend to participate. I'm thinking maybe an inaugural one shot to celebrate here in a bit.

Good to see I'm still in the top twenty posters; I would have bet that I'd have been dethroned by now, a year later.
Welcome back to the site :) !

If you need anything do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back