New at pretty much everything haha.

brostertoaster

Unsocial Cowboy
Hiya! My username's konmaido but my friends usually just refer to me as Kon.

Please be gentle with me since I get really nervous and shaky when I'm talking to people I don't know haha... Even if it's something as simple posting a message on a forum like this (I currently have sweaty palms lolol).

So basically, I'm new to RPing, socializing, and making friends! I've never joined nor posted on any sort of forum before, so this is actually my first experience with this whole thing. I don't have many friends in real life with the same sort of interests as me, so I really want to meet some people in an online community of sorts (in other words, this website).

I write and draw a lot in my spare time, and I like to create characters (cause I'm working on designing a few stories of my own), though I'm quite shy when it comes to sharing my work. I RP frequently with one of my IRL friends, though that's the only knowledge I have about this whole sort of thing -- RPing with more that one other person really scares me haha... (especially with people I don't know. I'm willing to try though!)

I usually waste my time away watching Youtube, playing video games, listening to music, or watching anime.
My favourite Youtubers are: Vsauce, Pyrocynical, Pewdiepie, and The Game Theorists.
My favourite video games are: Overwatch, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Legend of Zelda, and I've recently started playing Tales of Zestiria.
Most of my favourite songs are: Vocaloid songs, Eurobeat, Electronic, or random Nightcore songs haha.
And my favourite anime are: Darling in the Franxx, Death Note, Baka and Test, Ouran High School Host Club, and like, a lot more lolol.

This has probably gone on waaay too long for an introduction... I hope we can be friends! : )

Welcome! I love Vocaloid! It's so cool to see someone who enjoys it too! Who is your favorite Vocaloid? No need to be nervous here, pretty much everyone is really nice.

Hi, welcome! I'm sure you'll meet many likeminded people here. (Also I see you like pokemon! which is your favourite? charizard is mine <3 )

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! xD

wildcent wildcent Indeed it is, I love the all the games in the series and I'm currently playing Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns :3

Miss-Keruberosu Miss-Keruberosu Glad to find another Vocaloid fan! My fav has to been Len, though I love Fukase as well~ Who's your favourite?

snowplow snowplow Thank you! My all-time favourite is probably Zoroark? (As I have a shiny well) but I have waay too many favourites to list.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALREADY!!?!?!?!?!?! *Flails in* I-I mean…. We can be f-friends…. if ya…. If ya want to-….. b-baka!? :3 XD

Users who are viewing this thread