New and looking for roke plays.

Child Of Nature

Nature's snake charmer.
Hello, as you can see I am looking for a 1x1. I am looking for something romantic/drama/action/fantasy type. Like if it where school based it would have to be a dramatic romance, give me something to keep it going. You know keep it interesting. Anyway, the only way I'll play a guy is if her is a uke/submissive in a yaoi/guys guy roleplay, because I can't seem to get my guys not to seem girly. So most of the time I play a female in hetero roleplays. As you can see I can write a lot though I keep in simi-lit. So I like at least three sentences, miss spelling I'm fine with, because I can't even spell everything right. I can do anime pictures or real it's up to you. So if you would like to roleplay with me here is a small list of pairs, or we can do something not on the list.

College teacher x college student

Boss x employee

Online hook-up

kidnapping

Best- friends

Therapist x patient

College roomate x roomate

Pirates

Medieval

Neko x Human

Vampire x Human

Naga x Human

Succubus / Incubus x Human

Nurse (Succubus or Vampire) x Patient

Kitsune x Human

Witch x Human

Ghost x Human

Goddess / God x Human

Siren x Human

Arraigned Marriage

Celebrity x Not Celebrity

Red Riding Hood x Wolf Anthro

Alice Wonderland x Rabbit Anthro

Pirate x Sea Goddess

Pirate x Gypsy

Pirate x Governor's Daughter

And any other ideas you would like to throw out there.

Hey this seems interesting what about the Sucuubus X human one I wanna see how that turns out.

Accelerate said:
Hey this seems interesting what about the Sucuubus X human one I wanna see how that turns out.
Sure, beings that a Sucuubus is only a female demon I'd be that role in less tpyou want to change it to an insucuubus.

Soo many choices. O.o

Neko X Human

Ghost X Human

Celebrity X Non Celebrity

Those are my picks.

[QUOTE="Jon_14]Soo many choices. O.o
Neko X Human

Ghost X Human

Celebrity X Non Celebrity

Those are my picks.

[/QUOTE]
How about a Celcbrity x Non Celebrity 1x1? Which one would you like to be? I can do either role so it doesn't matter to me.

[QUOTE="L u n a]Hmm... I'm really interested in online hook-up and kidnapping~ o:

[/QUOTE]
Which one catches your eye more?

It depends... Can we just discuss it somewhere? Do you mind if you PM me? Since I'm stuck with some limited mobile. I:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back