new and looking for help!!

hoshistar

BLACKJACK!
iam new here in the world of roleplay I really liked it when it when a friend showed me it but I would love to know more about roleplay and would like not offend anyone doing so thank you I hope I can get some help

The kitty cat guide is here to help! I have been roaming this site for a while miss. If you would like some assistance, I'd be more than happy to give it to you.

Hey there! From one newbie to another - welcome to RPNation! While I'm not familiar with the website itself quite yet, I've been Roleplaying for about eight years now, so I'm more than happy to help you learn anything and everything about it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

yes my questions how would I join a role play or even start one?
Starting or joining a Roleplay typically begins with an interest check which exists for the purpose of showcasing ideas. If you're looking to start a Roleplay, you would showcase your idea here in order to gather other players to write it with you. You can also search for Roleplays that are being showcased and express interest so that the GM ("Game Master", the person responsible for writing and organizing the Roleplay) can reserve a spot for you/know that there is interest for their Roleplay. You can also make your own interest check if you'd prefer to Roleplay with a single partner in which you mention your Roleplaying interests and someone with similar interests responds to you so that the two of you can plot together!

wow thank you! that was a lot of help I will have more question in the future
Of course! My PM box is always open and I followed you on on here, so if you're ever lost, don't hesitate to drop me a message! Good luck and have fun in the world of Roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back