New and Improved

AshCookie32

Looking for some long-term partners. ~
Good evening/night to all of you. :) Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and possibly find a few new faces to RP with! I have been rp'ing since I was 13 (over ten years ago), and I recently found myself caught up in life and all it's chaos. I miss creating my own chaos and having the ability to control it. That being said, I'll be looking for a few long(er) term partners to get acquainted with and hopefully keep ongoing characters and story lines over time.

I will admit that I won't be online every single day, but I'll certainly try. Being a manager of a restaurant and finishing my bachelors degree doesn't allot a lot of extra free time. I will, however, be online when I can and look forward to conversing with those interested in plotting.

I. Love. Plotting. It's one of my favorite parts of rp'ing. I love spending time with fellow creative minds to bounce off ideas and come up with a wonderful story to play out! It makes me giddy and overly excited to respond when I plan out an overly dramatic plot.

Feel free to reach out and see if we're compatible enough to create wonderful stories and characters together. <3 I look forward to meeting all of you!

~Ash

Hello Ash! Welcome to RPN :)

Since you like plotting, how about sharing your ideas in the interest check threads? :o

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, just ask one of us. Enjoy your stay!

@ShadowWalker254 @Kestrel -- Thank you both kindly for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to let you know if I have any questions about the site. :)

Yo! Nice to meet you Ash, welcome to the site :D

Plotting is the best- it's great to come up with stuff you'e excited to write! I hope you settle in quickly, and if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message~

@Jaded Jinx -- I believe that requires a welcome for you as well! :D How are you liking the site so far?

@Blue -- Thank you kindly for the welcome. It's quickly feeling like home. Everyone has been very friendly so far. I will certainly let you know if I have troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back