• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New and Hopeful

BlueMoon

Always sleepy
Hello one and all! Obviously I'm new to RPnation, but I'm ready to jump in and rp again. Some things you should know about me before we rp. I'm 19 years old and I'm pretty chill when it comes to things. When doing romance plots I prefer to do gxg, but I'm fine with doubling so you get the gender pairing you want. If we are doing a non romance plot I can do any gender pairing. I don't want to force a love story though. If our characters don't work out that's fine. And vice versus, if we didn't plan on any romance but our characters just click, BRING ON THE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF. If we do a fandom rp I'm not the best at cannon characters, but I will always try.
Now onto the good stuff, a few plots I have.

1. Every night that you close your eyes you dream you are in the mind of someone else. You see everything they do, you here their thoughts and feelings. Even in your waking hours you feel them with you. Until one night your mind is dreamless, and it stays that way for a month. Fall college classes are starting up again, so you have little time to fully worry about your dream person and what happened. Then you come face to face with them in one of your college classes. They had moved around the world to attend college and now is your chance to get to really know the person you have been dreaming about since you were little.

2. A gypsy girl with a knack of reading tarot cards, and seeing the future. An English girl/guy who has the tendency to get in trouble. Brought together when the noble is sent out of London to hide from something they did, the two find unlikely friends in each other. As their relationship grows the gypsy begins to show the gadje the secrets of her magical world.

3. Friends since they were toddlers, dating since seventh grade, no one expected the break up when they were juniors. After a huge blow up the two totally block each other in everything, and don't talk to them again. Freshman year of college was finally the time they could get away, but little did they know they were both accepted to Harvard. Same dorm building, mostly same classes, it was like they would never get away from each other.

Some shows I would like to rp

-SAO
-FairyTail
-Noragami
-The Irregular at Magic High School
-The Seven Deadly Sins

Some other pairings I'm interested in:

Anime high school(Romance/fantasy/slice-of life)
Witch xWitch/Warlock (maybe some fantasy adventure)
Witch xOther creature
Demon xDemon
goddess xgod/godess
Princess x Other character
Prince/Princessxpirate/theif
Popular girl/ guy x Bad Boy/ Bad Girl

Last edited:
Hello! How are you? Good, I hope.
If you're still looking for partners, I'd be interesting in trying a couple of the pairings you listed. I'll drop them below!

► Witch x Witch / Warlock
► Witch x Another Creature
► Prince / Princess x Pirate / Thief

Either way, thank you for your time!

Hey Blue, I'm new here too. I'm interested in your first plot, if you're willing to have a go?

Awesome! I'll inbox you!

Hello! How are you? Good, I hope.
If you're still looking for partners, I'd be interesting in trying a couple of the pairings you listed. I'll drop them below!

► Witch x Witch / Warlock
► Witch x Another Creature
► Prince / Princess x Pirate / Thief

Either way, thank you for your time!
I would love to do a Witch X Another Creature with you. Inbox me and we can talk some more.

This may be a stupid question, but what does gxg mean?

GXG means Girls girl. Or FemaleXFemale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back