New and Excited!

FlutterSky

Hey Hey Everyone~

It's actually been AGES since I last role-played. (It's been over 5 years since life got in the way)
I'm hoping to use this as an opportunity to pick up what I had left off for a long time.

I enjoy roleplaying in a variety of genres. I'm looking forward to knowing you all and making friends! :D

~FlutterSky

Welcome to RPN!
It is never too late to go back to roleplaying! I also did, after a long break. ^^

I hope you find some good rp for you here and enjoy your time~

Hey Hey Everyone~

It's actually been AGES since I last role-played. (It's been over 5 years since life got in the way)
I'm hoping to use this as an opportunity to pick up what I had left off for a long time.

I enjoy roleplaying in a variety of genres. I'm looking forward to knowing you all and making friends! :D

~FlutterSky
Then welcome back to this wacky little world of ours! I'd be happy to help you pick it back up, if you're ever interested! Either way, I hope you have a good time!

Hello hello,

I hope you find some great stories to fall in love with~!

Oh, I'm betting on it! I've been lurking a bit, and I'm enjoying reading a couple of ongoing roleplays.. Can't wait to get started!

Welcome !! Im also fairly new. LMK if you'd want to rp anything!

Heyy! I'd love to start a roleplay with you. What kind of themes are you interested in? :)

Welcome to RPN!
It is never too late to go back to roleplaying! I also did, after a long break. ^^

I hope you find some good rp for you here and enjoy your time~

I hope it's the same in my case. :) Would you be open to roleplaying with me?

We are in the same boat!

Haha, that's awesome! :) We should start out together too!

Hello and welcome!

Thank you!! :'D

Then welcome back to this wacky little world of ours! I'd be happy to help you pick it back up, if you're ever interested! Either way, I hope you have a good time!

Haha, thank you! I definitely am curious to explore this new world. :) I might take you up on that then! :'D What kind of genres are you into?

Oh, I'm betting on it! I've been lurking a bit, and I'm enjoying reading a couple of ongoing roleplays.. Can't wait to get started!

Heyy! I'd love to start a roleplay with you. What kind of themes are you interested in? :)

Haha, that's awesome! :) We should start out together too!

Thank you!! :'D

Haha, thank you! I definitely am curious to explore this new world. :) I might take you up on that then! :'D What kind of genres are you into?
I ain't nit-picky, especially since you seem to grammar good! I tend to lean towards the more fantastical genres, sci-fi, fantasy, the kind of stuff for the nerds, just to be a little more loose with creative ideas and whatnot. But I'm a fan of being more down-to-earth if it's intriguing! What about you?

Im interested in many different themes. Fandom or Not.

I really like making soulmate aus and i also really like horror. Slice of Life is always a good genre. I am always down for world building

I'd love to, but unfortunately I'm completely full on rp right now and don't think I can handle any more at the moment. Free time is not unlimited as much as I wish for it to be T_T
But I do hope you find good rp partners here and enjoy yourself! ~

Hey! If you feel like doing a role-play, message me. Recently, (meaning since yesterday) I've been reading the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, and I've been debating whether or not to make an RP based on the books, but i'm still thinking.

I ain't nit-picky, especially since you seem to grammar good! I tend to lean towards the more fantastical genres, sci-fi, fantasy, the kind of stuff for the nerds, just to be a little more loose with creative ideas and whatnot. But I'm a fan of being more down-to-earth if it's intriguing! What about you?

I'm with you on the fantasy, adventure and Sci-Fi. ^_^ Although, I tend to lean more towards adventure. As long as we can brainstorm on a plot with a direction to begin with, I'm open to letting the roleplay take its course. :) How about a fantasy/adventure to begin with?

Im interested in many different themes. Fandom or Not.

I really like making soulmate aus and i also really like horror. Slice of Life is always a good genre. I am always down for world building

Soulmate AUs? I'd love to try it out. :)
Slice of Life + Drama? - Definitely.
How about making it historical one as well?

I'd love to, but unfortunately I'm completely full on rp right now and don't think I can handle any more at the moment. Free time is not unlimited as much as I wish for it to be T_T
But I do hope you find good rp partners here and enjoy yourself! ~

Oh, that's alright! I completely understand ^_^
Thanks again for the warm welcome! :D

Hey! If you feel like doing a role-play, message me. Recently, (meaning since yesterday) I've been reading the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, and I've been debating whether or not to make an RP based on the books, but i'm still thinking.

Heyy! I havent read either series, but I'm definitely open to working something out. :)

I'm with you on the fantasy, adventure and Sci-Fi. ^_^ Although, I tend to lean more towards adventure. As long as we can brainstorm on a plot with a direction to begin with, I'm open to letting the roleplay take its course. :) How about a fantasy/adventure to begin with?
Always up for an adventure! I'm ready to start brainstorming whenever you are! If you'd prefer, I can set up a private chat between us so we aren't filling up this thread and distracting from anyone else you're chatting with.

Hello. I know I'm a little late but it's whatever. Welcome back to the world of roleplaying! Keep your hands and feet inside the interwebs at all times and enjoy you ride.

Yes! Please PM me!!

/Facepalm. I realized that I can't PM until I have enough posts, lol.
But that should be pretty soon. ^^

Hello. I know I'm a little late but it's whatever. Welcome back to the world of roleplaying! Keep your hands and feet inside the interwebs at all times and enjoy you ride.

You're not late at all! I love this site already, everyone is so wonderful and nice! It's really awesome to be reminded of how awesome the internet can be. ^^

Welcome back to roleplaying, hope you have fun and find what you're looking for here!

Thank you so much!! I know I will. (:

Welcome to RPN!
Thank you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back