• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - applications

never
6e8586a191388450cc33833a14e710b9.jpg
SHEET
name
nickname
age (18+)
birthday
zodiac
birth place

must include a realistic fc
height
weight
eyes
hair
ethnicity
nationality
tattoos
body mods
birthmarks
voice claim

languages spoken
likes (3+)
dislikes (3+)
mbti
moral alignment
temperament (1 of 4)
anima (how they feel about themselves)
vices (3+)
virtues (3+)
quirks (3+)
fears (3+)
skills (3+)
theme

biography:
3+ paragraphs, please include their feelings about the other courts, their leaders, and their thoughts on the upcoming battle. also include how they became supernatural if they're a supernatural being and how they found out about the court if they're human. include how long they have been on the court (at least one year) and how it came to be.
more
fd75b18223e51d7ec6d9da66f2f9fe36.jpg

sutton
stats
name | sutton thea lord
nickname | don't try her
age | 300, physically 19
birthday | december 31
zodiac | capricorn
gender | female
orientation | heteromantic, bisexual
birth place | boston

height | 5'3"
weight | 129lbs
eyes | brown
hair | brown
ethnicity | african, english
nationality | american
tattoos | n/a
body mods | n/a
birthmarks | n/a
scars | bite marks on her stomach
voice claim | eleanor barnes
the alpha
tumblr_omqi0uEMqJ1ul6n0wo1_1280.gif
tumblr_omqi0uEMqJ1ul6n0wo3_1280.gif
tumblr_omqi0uEMqJ1ul6n0wo2_1280.gif
in-depth​
ah, the 1700s. racism, oppression, and a generally shitty life was guaranteed for anyone who wasn't white.

thomas lord was the son of a lord in england, and moved to the colonies in hopes of finding love and freedom. he didn't expect it to be with his best friend's slave. he had always hated slavery, was utterly repulsed by the way those around him treated human beings like they were somehow less because of the color of their skin. he gave his friend money and took her to his home where he treated her like a human for the first time in her life.

they were both young, and loved passionately. they married - despite protest and ostracism - and bore two children. a son and then a daughter. they were 5 years apart, but they were very close, sutton leaned on him for everything.

that's why his death devastated her to the point that three hundred years later she's still not over it.

he was killed because of events set into motion long before his birth. his parents' marriage was considered a sin, and so was his life. this lead to sutton closing off her emotions as her life spiraled out of it's little bubble of decency. her mother mourned herself to death and her father's mourning was drowned in alcohol and then women. he eventually remarried, a girl who was the same age sutton's brother would have been if he was still alive.

she decided she would run away, find somewhere better to make her home. she should've stayed where she was, as it was that night the teeth sunk into her side. she didn't get a good look at her attacker, but her screams filled the air. there was a vague awareness of the other werewolf saving her life, but it was all hazy due to the blood loss. the other werewolf was gone before she woke back up, found by a witch who nursed her to health and helped her through her first few full moons.

for the next century sutton was a fearful creature, having shut her emotions further off. that was when the alpha at the time approached her and made her his beta. after one hundred and eighty years as his beta, came the tourney to see who would be the next alpha. the other betas turned on their competitor, because she was far stronger than they were and they didn't want a female alpha.

by the end of the fight sutton was covered in blood, theirs and her own, but was the last one standing. a powerful statement that made it clear to never challenge the girl again. she's been the alpha for twenty years and has been collecting more betas ever since, not that she plans on dying anytime soon.

lord
persona​
languages spoken | english, french, spanish, swahili, amharic
likes | baking, when her pack does what they're told, full moons
dislikes | when her omegas lose control, when the betas act out, annoying people
mbti | estj-t
moral alignment | true neutral
temperament | sanguine
anima | she's indifferent towards herself tbh
vices | unempathetic, hubris, impatience
virtues | concise, honest, dedicated
quirks | talks with her hands, pushes her hair back, bakes when she's angry
fears | losing control, dying and leaving her pack on their own, becoming her mother
skills | lock picking, baking, fighting
theme | x

Last edited:
tumblr_nffu783Amb1t23howo3_250.gif
arion ╳ gelinas
52d5f040a0fd85ca99f387f6490d55c9.gif

❝ change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal. ❞

2m5gwu0.jpg
CuldMbMUIAAo4Nn.jpg
uvdXaCgU.jpg
vwxqqf.jpg
╳ and i couldn't stand the person inside me. (stats) ╳
≡ name: arion nikolaevich gelinas
≡ alias: n/a
≡ age: appears to be 21/22. doesn't care to talk about his actual age.
≡ dob: april 9th
≡ pob: kyzyl, russia
≡ zodiac: aries
≡ gender: cismale (he/him)
≡ nationality: russian
≡ religion: n/a
≡ romantic orientation: homoromantic
≡ sexual orientation: pansexual

≡ faceclaim: kentaro sakaguchi
≡ height: 6'0"
≡ weight: 130lbs
≡ hair color: black
≡ eye color: dark brown/black
≡ voiceclaim: danila kozlovsky
≡ tattoos/piercings: n/a
≡ distinguishing marks/features: puncture scars on his wrist
≡ clothing style: 1, 2, 3
≡ + traits: flirty, organized, respectful
≡ - traits: arrogant, shameless, disobedient
≡ likes: tailored suits, lotion, cooking, sleeping
≡ dislikes: disorder, coffee, bright colors, animals
≡ moral alignment: chaotic good
≡ mbti: esfp
≡ temperament: melancholic
≡ anima: "um, i'm hot shit?"
≡ quirks: picks at his lips until they bleed, smooths down his clothes when uncomfortable, touches people's shoulders
≡ fears: losing any of his brothers, despite the fact they hate him, the ocean, space
≡ skills: diplomacy, painting, public speaking

≡ theme song: control by halsey
≡ spoken languages: russian, english, japanese, hindi, mandarin, arabic, german, french, italian

╳ i turned all the mirrors around. (bio) ╳

Arion was born 1341, in what is now modern-day Kyzyl, Russia. He was ten years old when the Bubonic Plague, or the Black Death, reached Russia and killed both of his parents, nearly taking his life in the process. However, a man with salt and pepper hair and eyes that were verdant, bit into his wrist. That's the last thing he remembers. One moment, he was writhing in pain, sores all over his body, a fever threatening the kill him. The next, he was covered in blood, practically naked, laying in the snow, but feeling no cold. He was terrified, both of himself and the same man that was standing not far away, lurking in the shadows of the trees.

Arion was raised by a vampire who went by the name Niccolo Gelinas. A name that would go down in history; a man who'd be both praised and scorned. He was taught all the knowledge he thirsted for, given all the things he wanted. He grew up in the lap of luxury before his 'father' had even become king by destroying an entire population of people.

When his father was sentenced to death, he felt no remorse, as it'd been quite a long time since he'd actually spoken to him. He received the news that he would become the next leader with the same attitude, if not even more indifferent. He isn't particularly fond of nor does he dislike the other leaders, since they haven't given him reason to have extremely positive or negative feelings. He's been on the court since his father died, so for five years.

Last edited:
tumblr_nlqwgpfq3Z1skq8abo3_250.png
name darla rose kershaw.
nickname dd.
age 19 years old.
birthday march 16th.
zodiac pisces.
gender cisfemale.
orientation bisexual.
birthplace oregon.

height 4'11''.
weight 98lb.
eyes dark brown.
hair black.
tattoos x.
body modifications pierced belly-button, wears small diamond studs.
voice claim

languages english, french, learning mandarin.
likes plants, fresh air, the smell of pine, animals, flower crowns, hugs, cherry cola, denim, analysing dreams.
dislikes busy cities, public transport, pollution, uncalled for conflict, liquorice, deep water, riding horses.

mbti
moral alignment lawful good.
temperament phlegmatic.
vices forgetful, disorganised, blunt, vague, easily distracted.
virtues nurturing, loyal, wise, calm, friendly.
quirks bounces her legs when she's sat down, gathers her hair up into a bunch while thinking, draws flowers on her arms when bored.
fears loneliness, droughts, losing her plants, extreme weather (i.e. hurricanes).
skills gardening, singing, cooking.

sdfgg
bio
darla doesn't remember all that much about her parents' passings, or anything much before her sixth birthday for that matter. she doesn't mind; the past is in the past, she believes, and so there's no need to dwell on events that she cannot remember. shortly after the deaths of her parents darla was taken in by her second cousin, amanda. perhaps it was always meant to be; darla's parents were not keen on revealing their witch heritage for whatever reason, so had she not moved in with amanda chances were darla wouldn't have properly explored her abilities.
amanda swiftly became darla's idol. she was an independent and intelligent young witch, a florist by trade who also had a knack for natural remedies. she was always uninterested in achieving immortality and therefore so is darla, they prefer to focus on helping others and doing things naturally wherever they can. darla's calm, trustworthy nature paired with her wisdom is probably what got her on the council in the first place and she plans to keep her spot. ever since amanda met her wife lana and moved away to france for a few years, darla has been living alone near where the council meets, running her own florist's shop.

tumblr_ohdiyrERTx1uin9alo4_250.jpg

tumblr_o4oiloYQj21tumicto5_250.png

tumblr_nvajq3JbZM1uhqjaxo9_250.png

tumblr_o5qy8yhvuE1u7lg06o9_250.png

code by l o l i t a

Last edited:
W7IlMkl.png

L y s a n d e r....G r e y
n a m e :... Henry Lysander Joseph Grey
n i c k n a m e :... Any variant of Lysander
a g e :... 465 // physically 24
b i r t h d a y :... 31st of August, 1552
z o d i a c :... Virgo (♍)
g e n d e r :... Male
o r i e n t a t i o n :... Bisexual // Demiromantic
b i r t h p l a c e :... The now-demolished Pirgo Palace in Havering, North East London, England
e t h n i c i t y :... Caucasian
n a t i o n a l i t y :... English
l a n g u a g e s...s p o k e n :... English, Latin, French, and Dutch, along with snippets of various other languages picked up from his travels

h e i g h t :... 6'1" // 186 cm
w e i g h t :... 72 kg // 159 lbs.
e y e...c o l o u r :... Slate grey
h a i r...c o l o u r :... Dark brown

v o i c e...c l a i m :...
f a c e..c l a i m :... Matthew Bell
t h e m e :...

P e r s o n a
m b t i:... INTP
m o r a l...a l i g n m e n t:... Neutral Good
t e m p e r a m e n t:... Melancholic
a n i m a :... Hates most things, including himself. Lowkey accepts his flaws, highkey resents having flaws in the first place. Still reluctant about the whole vampire thing even after 400-something years. Talk shit abt him and he'll probably join u.

v i c e s...

evasive • resentful • fickle • runs from problems • has passive aggressive tendencies • a pessimist • moody • can be kind of a dick • easily distracted • stubborn • territorial • messy as hell

v i r t u e s...
resourceful • intelligent • adaptable • closet altruist • steady under pressure • painfully honest • pragmatic • self-possessed • keeps his promises • has an incredible degree of self-control

l i k e s
cats • warm places • warm people • O-negative blood • practicing medicine • trashy tabloid magazines • pretending he doesn't care (especially when he actually really does) • gift shops • rare books • jazz • fighting with bare hands and teeth • keeping tabs on his son

d i s l i k e s
conflict • unnecessarily loud noises • unnecessarily loud people • being called to court • scented sunscreen • anaemics • high lipid content in blood • immortality • being denied entry to places • surprises • unwanted visitors • the colour yellow • actually talking to his son • franz fucking liszt

q u i r k s
does not own a single item of red clothing • all manner of odds and ends line the bookshelves around his home, thus relegating the actual books to teetering piles on the floor • likes collecting random trinkets • blinks at a rate lesser than what others would consider normal • his ultimate secret pastime is reading vampire-themed YA novels and scoffing loudly at all the shit they get wrong.

s k i l l s

memorization • highly skilled surgeon • expert in several fields of medicine • excellent tactician • accomplished war veteran • can knit

f e a r s
dehumanization • accidental siring • accidental fatherhood (...again...) • losing a limb and having to live the rest of his immortal life without said limb • outliving his son • he thought of spending the next couple of centuries the way he usually does: alone.

B i o g r a p h y
Lorem ipsum

n o t e s
• Has a 170-year old vampire son named Francis [x x x], who was conceived after a particularly heated Liszt concert in Kiev.

• His baby mama is a Prussian countess named Eva von Dönhoff [x x x], who happens to be a prominent member of the vampire court.

• She also hates his guts. Like a lot.

e x t r a s

4d3b3b

MatthewBell_NS55-960x623.jpg
LYSANDER GREY

> english rose
> reluctant vampire
> evn after 500-ish years
> sad and sassy
> went awol for a couple decades after helping end the seelie vs. werewolf war
> was actually practicing medicine in a tiny tropical island nation somewhere in french polynesia
> recently found; was literally dragged kicking and screaming back to russia to help w the unseelie problem
> resting bitch face
> clingy as hell to the few ppl he's close to
> 'tap tap tapping on ur window at 3am, telling u to let me the fuck in'

Last edited:
dMfn0Se.png

A ð a l g r í m r
n a m e :... Aðalgrímr ('ð' pronounced as 'th')
b i r t h...n a m e :... Kalan Vale Southeast (lmao don't evn try calling him that)
n i c k n a m e :... Grim, "u lil bitch", [insert angry noises here]
a g e :... Old enough to roll with the Vikings
b i r t h d a y :... Winter Solstice (between December 21 & 23)
z o d i a c :... Capricorn (♑)
g e n d e r :... Male
o r i e n t a t i o n :... Pansexual // Demiromantic
b i r t h p l a c e :... Somewhere in Northern Europe
e t h n i c i t y :... Caucasian
n a t i o n a l i t y :... Dual American/British Citizenship
l a n g u a g e s...s p o k e n :... English, most old/dead European languages and their modern variants, broken Japanese, even shittier Mandarin Chinese

h e i g h t :... 6'2" // 188 cm
w e i g h t :... 70 kg // 154 lbs.
e y e...c o l o u r :... Ocean blue
h a i r...c o l o u r :... Snow white

v o i c e...c l a i m :... Benjamin Jarvis
f a c e..c l a i m :... Benjamin Jarvis
t h e m e :...

P e r s o n a
m b t i:... ENFP
m o r a l...a l i g n m e n t:... Chaotic Neutral
t e m p e r a m e n t:... Sanguine
a n i m a :...

v i c e s...
doesn't take shit seriously • crafty • highly mischievous • flighty • disruptive • hedonistic • mind wanders easily • fantastic liar • violent tendencies • slightly unhinged • wherever he goes, chaos follows

v i r t u e s...
cheery • whimsical • easy to please • charming • charismatic • freethinking • exceedingly friendly by default • imaginative • adventurous • fearless • extremely protective over his kind • loyal to no one but the queen

l i k e s
clubbing • parties • drinking champagne in hotel bathtubs • outdoorsy things • thrives in the cold • playing tricks on people • riddles and puzzles • all creatures great and small • swimming in ice-cold waters • cheap thrills • sparkly things • hugs • spontaneous adventures • cuddling

d i s l i k e s
being reminded of his Dark Past™ • hot weather • boring things • boring people • being confined to one place • rejection • sitting still • being kept in the dark about important matters • manual labour • legwork • having responsibilities • children • anything with more than six legs • scented candles • solitude

q u i r k s
can sleep for days • can also stay awake for days • eats very little • his skin is almost alarmingly cold to the touch • averages 3 full bottles of wine a day • smiles all the fucking time • 1000-something years old, still doesn't know how to drive

s k i l l s

knows exactly how to maximize his abilities • predilection for nature manipulation • lying • is practically a glorified weapon

f e a r s
never getting his powers back • imprisonment • death

B i o g r a p h y
i.

n o t e s

e x t r a s

d0e0f4

3963d175fccfb82224ccbfe6c17441ad.jpg
G R I M

> short for Aðalgrímr
> means 'that fucken troublemaker' in norwegian
> patron saint of socks that go missing in the dryer and other unsolved household mysteries
> seelie — old af
> that one fae fairytales always warned u about
> uses boredom to justify fucking ur shit up
> 'mostly' harmless
> thinks he's an oberon but is actually a puck
> does not fuck around when it comes to protecting his kind

Last edited:

Dahlia

-witch
-subtle vixen
-generally a nice person but will cut you if you cross her
-avid animal lover
-sassy little shit
-stubborn af
-doesn't take well to condescending attitudes from anyone other than her queen or she might bippity-boppity-boo you all the way to antartica

IMG_1458.jpg
NAA.JPG
Subtle Vixen

D a h l i a
I s a b e l l a
C r o s s

nickname: Lia, bella, belle
birthday: May 24, 1993
zodiac: Gemini
orientation: bisexual
birth place: Ouro Preto, Brazil (her mother then moved back to the coven after 3 years)

height: 5'7"
weight: 126 lbs
eyes: flecks of deep brown married with lighter hues surrounding her pupil
hair: dark brown-bordering black
ethnicity: hispanic
tattoos: x
birthmarks: she has a birthmark on the underside of her upper arm almost identical to her mother's own.
voice claim: lily collins

languages spoken: portuguese, english, french, spanish, russian
likes: animals, sweets, swimming, reading about mythology, her horse, looking inside her mother's research journal for some type of guidance even if it provides none.
dislikes: people who underestimate her abilities, plain vanilla ice-cream, small rooms.
mbti: ISFJ
moral alignment: neutral/chaotic good
temperament: sanguine
anima: dahlia can't help the slight self doubt that clouds her vision at times, especially when she's under pressure.

vices:
- indecisive
- candid
- impetuous at times
- stubborn
-dahlia uses passive aggressive sarcasm to vent, usually under her breath or in short quipped remarks

virtues:
+ Her sense of commitment is absolute, whether to a cause or to a person, and motivates her beyond what she might normally aspire to.
+ attentive
+ charitable

quirks:
-hates the sound of glass breaking
- can’t sleep in total darkness, needs some kind of lighting
-prefers to be 5 miles away from styrofoam anything

fears:
-She fears that for the rest of her life everyone will compare her to her mother and her wrongdoings.
-Isolation
- arachnophobia
-death by her own hand

skills:
-bartering
-persuasion
-horseback riding
-as much as she loves taking advantage of her abilities as a witch, she likes to utilize her physical abilities as well which include precise knife throwing, climbing, swimming.

theme: a little death - the neighborhood

biography:

Dahlia wasn’t born into the coven like most witches were. Her mother, Elena Cross, and her father, Henry Cross had left the coven for a short period of time and traveled to Brazil to study new practices in witchcraft. During that time they had a few run-ins with a group of humans that didn't take a liking to any type of supernatural being. The family of three had been receiving threats periodically over the course of 3 years. Eventually, they had noticed that the threats began to become more severe before they decided it would be safer to relocate. The night they planned on leaving, an angry mob of townspeople had decided to that they'd take matters into their own hands. Henry, upon realizing that there would be no harmless escape for them unless he acted fast, cast a boundary spell before the swarm of people encased the three. In the seconds before he cast it, he was able to push Elena and Dahlia away from the townspeople's clawing hands and was unable to escape them before he was stabbed.

After the tragedy, Elena busied herself with mastering spells and her magic and in the midst of that, dahlia noticed that her mother was starting to lose her sanity - although it was evident that Elena's love for Dahlia was absolute and the only light she had.

One day the council had showed up to their home and demanded for the arrest of her mother with the accusation of dark magic used to harm another witch. Dahlia was baffled, defending her mother of such heinous assumptions. Her mother, listening from inside their small quaint home and presented herself confirming the accusations and allowed for them to take her away, dahlia sobbing not far behind.

Elena's sentencing was the revocation of her abilities and lifelong banishment. Dahlia was granted one last moment with her mother before she had to leave and they exchanged one last hug and a few parting words.

Since then dahlia has been in the care of her mother's cousin, Patrica.

(this lacks so much stuff and i envisioned it wayyyy better and i will most definitely fix it but yeah here's what procrastination at its finest looks like lols)

code by l o l i t a
large_portrait (1).jpg

Last edited:

lllllll]-M O R G A N-lllllll]
pXcZLlk.jpg
M O R G A NllH A R R I S
S O
name
Morgan Harris

nickname
Morrie, Mo

birthday
Oct. 28th

zodiac
Scorpio

orientation
Biromantic Pansexual

birth place
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

height
5'11 ft., 180.34 cm

weight

145 lb., 65.77 kg.

eyes
Dark Brown

hair
Black

ethnicity
Caribbean, Portuguese, French

nationality
American

tattoos
n/a

body mods
n/a

voice claim
Max Schneider
D E E P
bio
honestly the level of extra i achieved when writing this is so freaking embarrassing, i really can't. This entire thing was way too dramatic but im closing in on the deadline and i havent slept in the past 24 hours, and that apparently isnt good for the human body who knew. anyways, trigger warning time: mentions of depression, anxiety, stressful living, abuse (verbal, physical, emotional, gas-lighting), somewhat-descriptive description of labor, and suppression of emotions through the use of substance abuse (i.e tons and tons of alcohol) and unhealthy coping mechanisms. If you are uncomfortable with these themes or have had traumatic experiences related to these themes, it is advised that you take caution while reading this particular bio, and should feelings of uncomfort/anxiety/depression/trauma come to you then take a break, use your support system or find one if you can, focus on yourself and your wellbeing and if you want to continue reading this for whatever reason, please take extra precaution and have your support system nearby and at the ready if the feelings come back once more. Thanks for reading, stay safe and take care
----

You'd think that with everything that had happened, Morgan would have more words for what happened. For all the times that his grief and regret pushed at the seams of his being threatening to burst, to reveal themselves to the world for all eyes to see before he pushed the bad feelings back with all his might that he'd be able to describe what happened with prolific detail. But the truth? The truth is that he just can't. It hurts too much to think about it- to think about days spent stewing in fear and panic over what the next day could bring, to think about the pain tomorrow could bring, to think about how easily his fragile hold on the world around him broke away and slipped right through his fingers and into the void and dragging him with it...

Morgan was brought into the world on October 28th, during a thunderstorm.

Elise Harris was in the back of her old beat-up hummer, panting in pain as another contraction hit her hard and heavy while her partner Amara sat near. The pair had been driving down a dirt road only an hour earlier, laughing about memories reminisced from their childhoods spent running around courtrooms and being little terrors to the when the contractions had began. Amara, ever the dutiful and caring lover she was, showed concern when she had started complaining about pains in her abdomen, and naturally jumped to the most obvious and most likely cause of the problem- the very obvious swell of her love's pregnant stomach. Elise had denied the thought before it could even be voiced, convinced that the baby would arrive too soon and said it was likely gas pains. The yet-born Morgan wasn't supposed to be born until the beginning of December, when Gaia would fall into slumber and rest until she awoke once more in the Spring, when life would renew itself once more.

Not even 15 minutes later did the supposed 'gas' pains turn into the most excruciating pain she had ever felt before.

Yeah, she was kind of regretting that too.

She had pulled over onto the side of the road, panting and wheezing as a contraction hit her with a force she had never felt before. Amara had jumped out of her seat rushing to the driver's side door and to her partner's side, practically dragging her out of her seat and to the back of the car. The sky boomed overhead, loud and reverberating as she opened the trunk of the car and folded the seats back. She helped Elise in, ignoring the brief pains shooting up her arm as sparks flew out of her hand and climbed in. She closed the trunk, sat by her the woman she loved and got ready for what would be the longest night of either of the two's lives.

And after 3 hours of exhausting, agonizing and strenuous labor, the child was born.

The baby was small, smaller than anything that Elise and Amara could have previously imagined, with chubby little fingers and small, dark curlets placed upon his small little head, and a cute little button nose that scrunched up everytime an unpleasant expression crossed his face. Elise stared at him in wonder and in awe, like he was the most amazing thing she ever gazed upon- which, to be fair, he was. To her, he was simply magnificent. Amara looked at the two with a fond and loving expression, reaching out her hand to lay over her Elise's, trying to drain whatever remnants of pain she could find with whatever energy she could use in her magic. "He's got your nose, you know," She commented, hooking a chin over her love's shoulder and gazing at the child. "And your dimples. Definitely your dimples." She leans her head against Elise's, drained and tired from the night's proceedings. Elise simply nods, too exhausted to really respond outside of physical cues. They laid back, resting their heads on the uncomfortable padding of the backseats, with the baby resting upon Elise's chest, slumbering.

"What are we gonna name him?" Amara wondered aloud, looking at the two loves of her lives. Elise made a noncommital hum, looking up at the roof with a dazed look on her face. Amara chuckled and grabbed her hand, bringing her back down to Gaia's ground. "He needs a name you know. Can't exactly call him 'child' forever." She chuckled

Elise looked at the baby resting upon her chest, and for a moment was silent, until she spoke again. "Morgan." Amara raised an eyebrow. "His name is Morgan.." She smiled down at the child- Morgan and stroke his head, looking at him with wonder in her eyes. Amara smiled and nodded. "Morgan it is."
---------

According to his mothers, who said that they expected it all along, was as much as a pain in the ass as he was in the womb.

He was a little terror, bossy and stubborn and mean in a way that no other toddler could match, always demanding that things go his way and his way alone, and that in other way was stupid and anyone who thought otherwise was also stupid.

Elise kind of wanted to strangle him. Amara just cackled in the background.

Not to mention when his abilities appeared- Really, electricity and light? Who in the good gods and goddesses thought ti was appropriate to hand a child the ability to manipulate the forces of lightning and and light itself oh my goodness what the hell were you thinking. Elise still can't approach light bulbs or electrical sockets without flinching. Amara still can't get that ringing out of her ears.

(Sometimes, they wonder if Morgan was a punishment sent to them by the forces of evil, but then he smiles at them and calls them 'mommy' and 'momma' and all doubts of innocence and goodness go out the window faster than you can awe.)

And really, his childhood years weren't that much better. He just knew how to talk and oh god, help them. The little six year old was a menace onto the public and onto the court, constantly babbling and talking at the various court members who didn't really know how to react to a child of his being, not to mention that he became the sassiest sasser to ever sass when someone got rude with him or his mothers.

(Amara's favorite memory was when someone on the streets tried to make a comment about her and Elise, and little tiny Morgan unleashed his tiny hell-fire rage with hurtful-yet-ridiculous 2nd grader insults until the stranger looked especially cowed. She still laughs at the memory, even to this day. Elise will never admit to it, but she also giggles at the memory as well.)

And no, he's not going to even touch his teenage years because those do not need to be revisited, not at all no thank you and will stay locked up for as long as he lives.

(Amara still has the pictures of his quote on quote 'edgy' days, and still has the poem journal he 'lost' tucked away in a shoebox in her closet. What? It's a real funny read. You should try it some time, it's a hootenanny.)

It's his college days really, that are the hardest to talk about.

He doesn't like to talk about it, doesn't like to relive the experiences that he faced outside of the coven and the court. Doesn't like to talk about the bruises and the scars he's collected over the years, doesn't like to talk about the reason why he flinches when someone moves to fast. Won't talk about why he wakes up in a cold sweat at night, gasping and clutching at his throat as he wheezes- skirting the edge of a panic attack. Refuses to talk about why it's so hard to trust others- why he can't just let someone in without guard, and why he clings onto someone to dear life when he does trust them...

Morgan met him at a cafe.

It's freshmen year, and he's sat at a table in the corner of the homey building when he walks in. All bright smiles and big, baby blue eyes, with brown hair and freckles splattered across his nose that mark his face in an almost unfairly perfect way. Morgan gulps, and tries to drag his stare away from the boy who just walked in before he gets caught staring, but he just can't. It's impossible, like the boy's a magnet that only attracts Morgan's gaze. The boy looks over at him, and Morgan can feel the blood rushing to his face and goes to turn away, but then the boy smiles. A sweet smile, a small smile with a look in his eyes that Morgan had never seen before, a look that sends the blood rushing through his body and a small shiver up his spine. The boy goes to order his coffee, and when he get's it flits his gaze back over to him once more. He sends him a quick nod of acknowledgement before exiting out of the cafe, leaving Morgan slightly confused in his stead.

Things don't end there, because of course they don't.

For the next three months in a row -on every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and early Monday morning- the boy walks in, gives Morgan a fleeting glance and a nod, or a smile, or a wave, or god help him an eyebrow raise, then gets his coffee and walks out.

And also leaves Morgan confused as fuck, because what the hell is going on. Morgan has absolutely zero idea what is happening, not eve a clue, and he's pretty sure no on else would either because who the heck communicates with eyebrows? No one! Zilch! Not one percent of the population sends 'hi'/'i think your cute'/'your hot'/whatever the hell he's trying to say with eyebrows. No one, except him. And it's infuriating, because Morgan has no legitimate idea of what he's trying to say! Is he trying to communicate that he think's Morgan is cool, and therefor gives him acknowledgement via confusing non-verbal communication and sometimes the weird eyebrow move? Is he trying to flirt with him, albeit poorly, and just shy/doesnt know how to talk with him and therefor goes for trying to attract him like a peacock, except instead of colorful feathers he does it with... colorful facial movements? Is Morgan reading too much into this, and the boy is likely a stranger who wants nothing to do with him whatsoever and just is giving him acknowledgements because he's nice?

Probably.

He's about to rip his hair out over the matter when, just a few days later on a late Friday night, and he sits at Morgan's table with a confident grin and a mischevious look in his eyes.

And then promptly asks him out on a date.

Which, huh, he did not expect that. Not in the slightest...

He says yes.

And then he says it again, after the first date ends amazingly and he's treated to a kiss on the lips outside of his apartment door, and then again after the second date ends in spectacular catastrophe that can only happen in rom-coms, and then yet again when the third ends so amazingly that he's pretty sure that he's falling in love, adn then-

Well, you get the gist.

Not soon long after, the boy asks Morgan to be his boyfriend, and Morgan of course says yes.

Three months down the line, the boy asks Morgan to move in with him, and he says yes.

Another three months, and an engagement ring is added to the mix, and Morgan says yes once more.

And life seems perfect, like he's soaring above the skies on cloud nine, high on love and all things good and nothing seems like it could go wrong. And then four months later, it happens.

The boy comes home from work one night as Morgan is watching an old airing of 'Sixteen Candles' on TV, smelling of tobacco and tequila and other things that Morgan couldn't identify. He greets the boy, plants a kiss on his cheek instead of his lips because he despises the taste of tobacco and tequila alone, let alone the two together. The boy grunts a hello out, and goes to get a drink from out the fridge, and then goes to the room. The night is silent for the most part, until the boy comes out in an angry fume.

The boy was angry seemingly because Morgan hadn't cleaned the bathroom today. Morgan blanked at him, because today was the boys turn to clean the bathroom, as per the switching arrangement that they had pinned onto the corkboard placed in the kitchen. The boy refuses, insisting that Morgan was supposed to clean today, not him. Morgan calmly tells him that no, he was not, because it specifically said that today was the boys day, not his. The boy gets angrier, speaking through clenched fists and gritted teeth. He insist once more that it was Morgan's turn. And Morgan, fed up with it, tells him simply and plainly that it wasn't.

And the camel's back breaks.

The boy, livid and drunk, grabs at Morgan's wrist in a bruisng fashion and yanks him off the couch, crowding against him. He screams and shouts at him, throwing accusations of lying and being a 'useless fuck' and calling him names he's never been called before, and it hurts. It hurts bad. Morgan yanks his wrist out of the boy's grip, looks at him once- the pain clear on his face- and leaves.

Not an hour later does he receive a call from his now sobered boyfriend. He's crying, apologizing for what he did, blaming the alcohol, blaming his mind, blaming his anger and more. Morgan feels guilty, feels love, feels forgiveness for his partner, and says he'll return under the promise that what happened wont happen again.

But it does. It happens again.

And more promises are thrown out there, more drunken nights spent, more injuries endured. But oh, they jut get worse. There are bruises on his arms now, black blooming across his eye, his wrist is throbbing, his soul feels broken, and though those all heal externally, they don't quite feel healed internally. Words are spat at him, soaked in poison and dipped in acid and used to hurt him in ways he didn't think he could be. His sanity is questioned, his awareness of reality is questioned as well. He looks that up, and sees the term 'gas-lighting' and then 'abuse'.

He cries for a long time that night, the lightbulbs go out and elecricity crackles in the air for what feels like forever as thunder booms in the sky.

And then it all comes to a head during one night.

He doesn't remember everything- Can barely remember what actually happened, but according to witnesses (witnesses, people saw, people know) and police reports, he was thrown down a flight of stairs and beaten badly. Almost to the point of death. Swollen brain, cracked ribs, concussion, broken arm, punctured lung. They said it's a miracle he survived. He says it was his mother Amara that healed him.

The boy is arrested and is no longer a threat to him or to his being, and his moms hug him for what seems the longest time. Several friends visit him in the hospital, tears in their eyes as they try to comprehend how something like this could happen, wondering how someone could do that to someone else.

(He wishes he knew as well)

He gets therapy, and gets told that he has depression (He knew that), anxiety (Knew that too), and that what happened wasn't his fault, it was the boy's fault, that he did this and that he is to blame for what had happened for everything (He knows that- Should know that. Why does it feel like news then?)

He's prescribed medicine, and gets told that everything get's better (Does it?) and is expected once more a week from then. He meets his friends, who tiptoe around him, walk on eggshells in his presence. He feels like glass around them, like he's gonna collapse any minute under even the lightest of touches, like he's gonna shatter if someone even so much as smile in his direction (Will he?)

He drops out of college and goes back to the coven.

He forgets (He doesn't.), He get's better (He does not), He moves on and learns to accept what happened (He absolutely does not). He lives with his moms again at the court, sleeping soundly every night (Screams into the darkness and is woken by Elise, who hugs him until he cries), he gets up every day with a smile on his face and embraces the morning (Hugs his knees as the rain tatters on the window, and for once hates the rain), he laughs again, and everything's okay.

He's okay.

(He's not okay.)

theme
-m o r g a n-
U N D E R
languages spoken
English, Basic French

vintage films, procrastinating, the taste of black coffee in the morning, thunder storms, rom-coms, musicals, swimming, being cuddled

dislikes
the heat, soda, the feeling of being placed in a cramped room with too many people in it, horror movies, track & running, summer, having his emotions open to display

mbti
ENTP

moral alignment
Chaotic Good

temperament
Sanguine

anima
He's not to sure of himself anymore, if he's honest. Too many words spat at him aimed to make him crumble to ever feel 'sure' again.

vices
-s e l f i s h -
-v e n g e a n c e-
-r e c k l e s s n e s s-
-p e s s i m i s m-
-t a c t l e s s n e s s-
-s u p p r e s s i o n-

virtues
-w i t-
-p a s s i o n-
-h o n e s t y-
-j u s t i c e-
-d e t e r m i n a t i o n-
-l o y a l t y-

quirks
has no control over his facial features, physically incapable of standing still, avoids mirrors because he played bloody mary like twelve years ago and still takes no chances, hops over cracks because he loves his mother and likes her spine intact thank you very much, tries to leave the room anytime something awkward happens, pushes his feelings so far down that he cant even remember them anymore, gnaws on his nails when nervous

fears
the unknown, heights, snakes (fucking snakes man), being left behind by the people he cares about, rejection, losing everything he holds dear, finding himself in the same situation his mother was in.

skills
swimming, acting, being the snarkiest person in the room, decorating
tumblr_o9r886i5ZW1ua1nbgo1_400.gif

Morgan
-a (b)witch-
-can be nice but generally is a little shit-
-is really only kind/loving to the people who cares about-
-an opportunist???-
-idk man but he would def sell your soul to the devil for a corn chip-
-acts aloof but is actually constantly screaming-
-is secretly soft-
-extra af-

Last edited:
superthumb.jpg

name bailey sasha lear.
nickname she's been known as bambi since she was born.
zodiac virgo.
gender cisfemale, she/her pronouns.
orientation bicurious.

height 5'2".
weight 118lb.
eyes brown.
hair brown.
tattoos none, but she is considering getting one on her upper thigh.
body mods nose piercing.
voice claim

sdfgg
languages spoken english, italian, french.
likes glitter, other seelies, stories, gymnastics, lollipops, high heels, cooking, being proved right, strong kisses.
dislikes large dogs, drinking straight spirits, the dark, lettuce, ignorance, being replaced, doing eyeliner.
mbti
moral alignment neutral.
temperament sanguine.
vices stubborn, teasing, sarcastic, blunt, hot headed.
virtues devoted, loyal, passionate, adaptable, brave.
quirks almost always has a lollipop in her mouth, adds salt to all her food, jumps when she gets excited.
fears disease, huge changes, dark & enclosed spaces.
skills flexible, good at cooking, intelligent.

sdfgg
bio
- was very close to her brother, he died when she was twelve.
- had a fairly ordinary childhood aside from the tragedy.
- once got trapped in a closet during hide and seek, now terrified of enclosed spaces.
- not all that afraid of the upcoming conflict.
- deadly loyal to the seelie queen. say anything bad about her and bambi will get you.

superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg

code by l o l i t a

Last edited:
tumblr_okgmf8u3AU1tptgrno1_400.gif

ezra
-literal badass
-also a fuckin nerd?
-says bro to his friends too much
-thinks he's invincible
-lowkey likes bambi, highkey hates relationships :\
OVERVIEW BC I'M A LAZY SHIT
was born in new zealand and generally was happy, but a total asshole player also. he had a girlfriend but she cheated on him and broke his heart. his parents died in a car wreck when he was 17 -- but he saved his dog, who died three months ago (he's still emo over her, don't bring it up please). moved in with his grandparents who had been turned to vampires when his dad was three. the first hawthorne on the court in decades so family honor is a big deal to him. that's it p much. human, twenty.​

Last edited:
tumblr_n8i9mxZVJQ1qea4dgo2_250.gif

nacoma
-wow what an asshole
-will turn you for no reason at all :\
-sired way too many vampires
-who knows how he ended up on the court
-oh wait it's bc he's old and powerful
ANOTHER LAZY OVERVIEW
was born a vampire in a long line of vampires. named after the first in his line - a cherokee who killed hundreds of european settlers in revenge for what they did to him. nacoma killed the vampire who sired his bloodline, after his namesake was killed by him. had an unseelie girlfriend who was killed during the first war and is still bitter. Super Asshole(TM)​

Last edited:

name // novia thais reyes
nickname // via, v
age // 19
birthday // july 7
zodiac // cancer
gender // female
orientation // bi
birth place // sancti spíritus, cuba

height // 5'2"
weight // 109lbs
eyes // brown
hair // black
ethnicity // cuban and brazilian
nationality // cuban american
tattoos // n/a
body mods // n/a
birthmarks // a small crescent shape on her right index finger
voice claim // ana de armas
languages spoken // spanish, portugese, english
likes // baking, swimming, sparkly things, rain
dislikes // being alone, the dark, assholes
mbti // isfj-t
moral alignment // neutral good
temperament // sanguine
anima // she hates herself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vices // unstable, bottler, indecisive, rash, impatient
virtues // empathetic, originality, compassionate, organized, confident
quirks // gives people nicknames, flirts without realizing??, wishes pockets were bigger
fears // spiders, big spiders, little spiders, man-eating spiders, did i mention spiders?
skills // running, swimming, dancing, herbology, mixology
theme // x

looking sad in all the nicest places

tw: racism

novia was born in cuba, but still found herself in america just as often. her grandmother was on the court, and her parents loved to take their two daughters to visit new salem. the older witches - her grandfather practiced too - loved every second of every visit.

hunters made their way into the quiet town of sancti spíritus when novia was sixteen. the town was full of supernatural beings, and everyday life became increasingly difficult as the days passed. that was when they planned to leave.

it was close to the new year when they found themselves ready to leave. but they were caught. novia's mother used all the magic she had in her body to hide her youngest daughter from the hunters as her eldest and her husband were burned in their line of sight. the pain of losing them and not being able to save them all drained the magic from her entirely.

they managed to escape, to get to american soil. though, the color of their skin seemed to be just as offensive as the magic in their blood. her mother was far too weak to defend herself, and novia was too afraid of revealing her magic.

"it's okay, my love, this is how it must be."

she was on her own, before finally making it to starcrest where her grandparents had moved after retiring from the court - rare but not unheard of in some of the older witches. they had too much sadness in their souls to continue practicing, and perhaps that's what did them in. they had never been found of their eternity necklaces, and had aged with grace amongst their peers.

the two died together, leaving novia nothing but a house and a small diner.

it was no surprise when the last remaining witch of the reyes line was called to the court. she moved to new salem, and spent her time flitting between the two cities - and drinking rather heavily when she couldn't sleep.

the reyes witches were a tragic species.

Last edited:

ATLANTIS

SEELIE QUEEN
we are all made of​
name;; atlantis gray southeast
nickname;; unless your majesty counts.......
age;; 315
birthday;; february 14
zodiac;; aquarius
gender;; female
orientation;; demi
birth place;; the seelie castle

fc;; rachel hilbert
height;; 5'6"
weight;; 126lbs
eyes;; blue
hair;; blonde
nationality;; american
tattoos;; n/a
body mods;; n/a
birthmarks;; n/a
voice claim;; rachel hilbert

extra power;; x
the people who have​
languages spoken;; english, hindi, german, russian, french, gaelic, mandarin, japanese
likes;; finn more like loves, cats, sleeping, shopping
dislikes;; assholes, hunters, leaving her room tbh????, disrespect
mbti;; intp-t
moral alignment;; neutral good
temperament;; melancholic
anima;; after 315 years of walking the earth, one might become tired of themselves. in a way, that can be said for atlantis. but in the end, she is proud of who she has become and wears her confidence like a trophy.
vices;; conceit, lavishness, escapist, distrusting
virtues;; empathetic, altruistic, loyal, assertive
quirks;; clicks her tongue when she's angry, plays with her hair when she's nervous, moves her jewelry around when she's afraid
fears;; hunters, angry people, becoming her parents, her parents in general, losing finn, spiders??? atlantis pls ur better than this
skills;; queen shit, anything related to fashion at all, sewing
theme;; x
built and broken us​
the seelie throne has only passed through one bloodline, but that doesn't mean it hasn't had it's fair share of rulers. their royal line dates back long before the establishment of the courts, and the betrayal and corruption followed through. even the most pure of beings can be corrupted in power.

atlantis was an heir, and nothing more. they did not pay her the attention a child needed, nor did they try to bond with her. when she became sick with a rare seelie disease at a young age, they weren't even around for the treatments. she's not even sure they knew.

and that is where the fear began. fueled by their uncaring, and lit aflame by their conspiring with the unseelies. she was at a loss for herself, but it was her who turned them into the courts. a tiny little thing at the ripe age of fifteen, her voice quivered and her hands shook. her parents were sealed away because of her actions. no, no, their actions. yet, she felt guilty.

the youngest queen to grace the seelie throne, she was their only hope. for her people she did her best to rule them, despite the disdain she felt for the situation.

she had been on the throne a long time before her cousin - though she felt they were closer to sisters than to cousins - was born. she was on the throne even longer before she finally grew into herself. chin up, she was their queen and they would learn to respect her no matter how kind she was. still, she spent all of her free time alone in her room. the courts tried to force suitors, but none of them were right for the young queen.

perhaps it was for the best, as one year ago she went somewhere to be alone for her birthday, and that's when she met him. the hunter had tortured her, but the werewolf who saved her life untied her from the poison ivy she was bound with and carried her to his couch. she was grateful, but never expected it to evolve, despite being fairly certain he was on the court.

until one night he came to check on her and spent the night in her bed. and so the story goes, life took an unexpected turn and for once, she can say she loves it.

Last edited:
z7WN1j1m.jpg

alyssa thatcher
-human
-side character tbh?? sns
-will kill someone with no hesitation
-calls augustus daddy on purpose
-likes to fuck with people
-an actual mother

Last edited:

1-jpg.283888
can't

dfghjkl
name damien orion curtis.

nickname d, daim, blondie.
age appears around nineteen, actually 132.
birthday july 26th.
zodiac leo.
gender cismale.
orientation openly bisexual.
birthplace a small seaside town in england.

2-jpg.283889
cover

height 6'1''.
eyes bluish-green.
hair blonde.
nationality english/british.
tattoos lavender on his back in memory of his late girlfriend, the letter a behind one of his ears (standing for adelaide) and a quote on his arm.

vc theo james.

jordan-barrett-october-2016-it-boy-jpg.283891
it

languages spoken english, german, french, spanish.
likes strong tea, brunettes, sex, fashion, luxury, security, cleanliness, the smell of wood smoke, alcopops, lemon sorbet.
dislikes excessive mess, crying, straight vodka, discrimination, boredom, confinement, feeling helpless, spiders.
mbti
moral alignment chaotic neutral.
temperament sanguine, mostly.
vices arrogant, lustful, possessive, materialistic, vain, sarcastic, flirtatious.
virtues generous, protective, confident, passionate, quick thinking.
quirks braids people's hair when stressed, will offer you a drink as soon as you enter his house, keeps a diary.
fears losing more people he loves, drowning, physically ageing.
skills can sew really well, good at manipulating people, makes great meringues.

4-jpg.283893
up

daddy was gone before damien had even started to walk. his mother was a beautiful young woman but she was exactly that: young. too young to be saddled with a child, some whispered. the stress of life was etched into lines on her pretty face, but she was smiling, always smiling, whisking her little son around from place to place. he slept in crates and cupboards, sometimes dragged along to whichever job his mother happened to be working, occasionally being babysat by one of her friends. nobody could turn away little Cat Curtis from a job interview, she was barely strong enough to carry her toddler and much too naive to take care of herself.
she was working in a bar when she fell in love again. it wasn't real, but it felt real; he was the boss's son, James, with the biggest blue eyes she had ever seen and a smile that made her knees weak. within a few months she had fallen pregnant again. this time it would be different, that's what she insisted; they were going to get married, her and James, and then she could have both of her children safe in a proper home. bless her, she truly believed that it could all work out. fast forward ten years and Cat was lying on a mattress on the floor or her tiny flat while her daughter drew on the wall and her son messed around in some dodgy job she to earn enough cash to scrape by. fast forward fifteen years and she was dead.
nothing bad would ever happen to adelaide, that's what damien promised. she was three years younger than him but just as pretty, with thick blonde hair that he would braid for her and the same smirk he had taken years to master. she wanted to help him, to provide for them too, but all he would let her take was a saturday job as a waitress; keeping her hands clean, keeping her out of trouble. after the bar he was (illegally) working in shut down damien found himself wandering the streets, going home with whichever man or woman could afford his company for the night. it was nice to be wanted, that's what he kept telling himself, but in reality he felt dirty everytime any of them put their hands on him.
perhaps if he hadn't made himself so busy trying to provide for adelaide, he would have been there to protect her. robbery gone wrong; there was nothing to steal and poor adelaide got caught in a fight. collateral damage. suddenly damien's only reason to keep going was gone.
the only thing he had left was a pretty face, and he knew all too well that eventually that would fade. the boy became obsessive, desperate to find out whether there really was some mythical fountain of youth, some magic way for him to remain attractive forever. driven wild by grief, physical perfection was suddenly the most important thing.
miraculously he met a man. a man who claimed he could grant damien's wish, man who could keep him young forever. immortal beauty comes at a price, surely.
nothing could fill the hole that adelaide had left but damien filled his new life with adventure, new faces, new places, new languages. he saw many things, did many things, some to be proud of and some to never speak of again. so many friendships and relationships formed and broken, the most notable being with a girl he knew only as lavender; she had the biggest brown eyes that he had ever seen and a smile to light up a nation. it was a silly mistake that took her from him but it took her nonetheless. they'd been drinking, vodka it was, and had gone swimming in the lake. he'd only stumbled out for a moment or two just to find a towel for her when she got out, and yet when he turned around again she was gone, swallowed into the deep blackness of the lake. weeds had tangled her legs, apparently, and she drowned before he could reach her. another person he had loved and lost because he wasn't paying enough attention to save them. she was one of many.
aimlessly wandering lost its charm after a few decades. damien even worked in a disney park for a time but not even the happiest place on earth could make him happy, or so he said. becoming a member of the court gave him a new purpose in life and a new approach to each day; it almost seems as if he has been born again.

code by l o l i t a

Last edited:
❝you won't get left behind❞
xx
img_5037-jpg.290680
img_5038-jpg.290681
xxx
n a m e .: jeremiah finigan delrow
nickname .: only ever goes by finn
age .: twenty
dob .: may 19
zodiac .: taurus
gender .: cismale {he/him/his}
orientation .: demisexual
pob .: starcrest, oregon
species .: werewolf

h e i g h t .: 6'3"
weight .: 170 lbs.
eyes .: cold blue
hair .: dirty blonde
ethnicity .: irish//english//german
nationality .: american
tattoos .: n/a
body mods .: pierced ears
birthmarks .: n/a
voiceclaim .: dylan o'brien
languages s p o k e n .: english and a poor excuse for spanish
likes .: solitude {until he met atlantis} // the unknown // cheap thrills // protecting others
dislikes .: judgement // lack of change // unnecessary disputes // misplacing things
mbti .: infj-a
moral alignment .: true neutral
temperament .: melancholic
anima .: for as much of a dork he knows he is on the inside, he doesn't fancy showing it to less than a handful of people. he'd rather focus on others than himself in most cases, but purely because time spent thinking of where he wants to go has lead him nowhere but down.
vices .: escapist // impulsive // enigmatic // forgetful // defensive
virtues .: candor // self-reliant // purposeful // altrusitic // hopeful
quirks .: won't cry in front of others // clenches his jaw when he's angry // involuntarily laughs when he's nervous // almost always has a few rings on his fingers
fears .: losing atlantis // time // others in pain // clowns tbh
skills .: observing others // tracking // climbing // star navigation
theme .: howl - jake houlsby
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b

He had normality once; however, the details of that normality were always the ones to wash it all away. Jeremiah's childhood was paved by a white lie he undoubtedly thought worth living at the time. There was a life in front of him that so many strove for. But when something doesn't feel right, it'd feel even worse to take advantage of it - to squeeze it dry for all it could offer before leaving the scene and finding anew. The young Delrow at least left before the pain of the truth hurt less than the lie.

There was nothing to deny Jeremiah had his own odd interests. Not every kid delved into folklore like they did Charlotte's Web or The Magic Treehouse, nor insisted on setting discombobulated traps in the woods in hopes of catching something far more peculiar than the average rabbit. His parents said it stemmed from a childlike imagination, wild in a unique purity, and it'd find its last peak before simmering. Although, they refrained from mentioning just how hereditary his curiosities seemed to be. Like father, like son; like mother, like child; those titles were given for a reason.

Unfortunately, Jeremiah was an impressionable fifteen when he found out the titles were, in fact, spewed loosely by the tongue.

The parents he had grown to look up to were more accurately known as both aunt and uncle, making the reality behind his lineage became all the more skewed. The explanation was brought about at a dinner hardly forgotten. His origins stung, and yet, in the midst of heightened emotions and long pauses, Jeremiah never once regretted all that was said. After all, he had every right to know.

His biological parents had a forced end. There was enough love in their relationship to fill two worlds, both of which they believed in wholeheartedly, but it was the sick paranoia that fueled their separation, submitting one to their own frightful mind while the other was left to fend the aftermath. Jeremiah knew the comforts of his parents' embrace for a mere five months before fantasy became reality. He was in his mothers arms the evening the Delrow's supposedly went haywire. She was blubbering about wolves and the safety of their position on a court that was disregarded as the cries of a madwoman. Until his father continued to protest that her words reigned true, and suddenly it pinned a fanatical conspiracy. It was a straight-shot ticket to a psychiatric ward for one of them.

Though his father was seemingly the lesser of two evils, he openly implored Jeremiah's removal from the home to protect him from more than just a torn family. A request was sent in to the nearest living relatives, and the unbeknownst child was passed along like a hot potato. The only problem: his fate wasn't so easily detoured.

He left the dinner table without so much as an 'excuse me.' Frankly, he couldn't fathom words, as his throat dried, eventually aching with a gulp of pent up tears he longed to shed. The boy's mind was muddled, processing words and phrases so simplistic they hardly made sense anymore, enough to shield him from the noises surrounding him in the woods that night. Quick breaths zoned out the snapping of twigs, sniffles coincided with ruffling leaves. Jeremiah didn't have anything to cloud the pain of the bite, however.

'No,' was quite possibly his favored response against his best friend's countless theories just weeks after Jeremiah's world turned on a dime. Ezra was convinced he was a werewolf, and the teen was still debating whether contacting his biological parents was too big a step for something that'd surely add to his sudden turmoil. One luminescent orb, high in the starry sky, was effectively his deal-breaker.

After getting through a year of living his interests first-hand - truthfully without much choice - Jeremiah made an effort to meet his father after getting the incredibly hesitant consent of his aunt and uncle. The visit led him to a few tears, but twice as many paternal hugs that had been missed throughout the years of his father's self-isolation. However, it was the opening of a new world that Jeremiah cherished most. His mother wasn't crazy, simply enveloped in her worry. The life and standing the Delrow's held within the human court was bestowed to their son, picked apart and explained in just the right way he needed for the closure he desired. It was his choice to live with his father throughout his later years, following closely behind the old man's footsteps despite residing under a different court completely. Though he never got the chance to meet his mother before she eventually passed, Jeremiah found peace of mind with the new life he lead, eventually making a whole new name for himself to truly overcome all that was left behind. Like a new coat, there was a new skin, and with it brought Finn. The introverted mind found a home in more ways than one; in a girl, in a friend, and in bared teeth.

Last edited:

tumblr_o8w6sovDsb1vxyel6o3_500.gif

Jason Moonson
-puppy who destroys the house while you're at the store getting milk because he thinks you're never coming back
-kinda a slut but only because he's bad at saying no
-girls tho
-voted Bernie
-great asset and great overprotective asshole
-let him help you
-award for the sexist smirk goes to him
-he always ends up giggling during sex
-little big werewolf

Jason Moonson
tumblr_ol17iubczV1qcu4xxo4_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_ol17iubczV1qcu4xxo3_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif
?
Name: Jason Moonson
Birthday: 2nd April 1991
Aries
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Home Town: London
?
Height: 6"2
Weight: 83kgs
Eyes: Light Blue - they turn orange when he's trying to control his wolf form and when he is a wolf.
Hair: Golden Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: British
Tattoos: N/A, although he wants one, his regeneration and healing abilties do not allow for him to have tattoos.
Body mods: N/A
Birthmarks: He has a screscent moon shaped birth mark on his right shoulder blade.
Voice claim: Daniel Sharman and his sexy british accent.
Languages spoken: English, splutters of French - he didn't focus in school very well.
Likes: He doesn't drink coffee, but he loves to wake up to the aroma of Hazelnut Hot Chocolate - with cream. He loves milk, he used to be lactose intolerant and couldn't eat chocolate or substances that contained milk but he grew out of the allergy and now drinks milk like mad. Mornings, unlike most people, he wakes up fully rested, and he enjoys going to be early because like any good wolf, he likes to spend a large portion of his time sleeping. He loves jogging in the morning too - preferably i wolf form though.
Dislikes: Coffee, Alcohol because it doesn't work on him - alcohol should try harder. Different languages - hates them because he doesn't know how to speak any, no matter how hard he tried in school (and he didn't try very hard), they just wouldn't go in. You could say he's mildly jealous of people with linguistic talents? - Also dog jokes are a no.
mbti: ISFJ
moral alignment: chaotic good
temperament: Sanguine
Anima: Jason often feels like he's not good enough, he struggles with control and not just with turning into wolf, but also fighting all his impulses. He's much too harsh on himself and often tries to be better, but he finds he faults in his actions even when they're not there.
vices:
- Hypocritical
- Naive and easily confused
- Vain
- Quick to anger
- Impulsive
- Irrational when in danger
virtues:
+ Selfless
+ Protective
+ Brave if not reckless
+ Non - judgemental
+ Easy to talk too
+ Flirty
quirks:
Jason frowns - a lot, you can just see him frowning at every single little thing and the little crease between his eyebrows deepen - everyone tells him to stop frowning because he'll get wrinkles so he just frowns back at them.
- He hardly ever reads because he always looses his page in books, and that's because he's stopped using bookmarks because he always loses them and because he's against damaging books by folding over the corners.
- He enjoys giving girl's hickeys, it's a bit possessive of him though.
fears:
- Hurting people or people being hurt because of him or his actions - with that comes not being able to protect or save someone her cares about.
- Being replaced - he has this weird and irrational fear that someone may replace him - whether it be a friend or a family member and replace him
- He ends his texts in full stops which makes him seem cold and angry but he's just very ocd about his punctuation
skills:
- Reading people's emotions; he's very good at telling someone's feelings.
- Helping people with their relationships - he could be a relationship guru or a psychiatrist - as long as they're not his relationships
- Great at keeping a conversation alive and convincing people to do things
- He has less skill and a lot of raw potential
theme: Should I stay or Should I go - the clash
?
Biography:
Jason was a heartthrob in high school - understandably, but he stayed loyal and committed to one girl from when he was eighteen, Emmeline, they were the ying to each other's yang, and that's how everyone described them, the couple that was meant to last - but 4 years down the road, and something inside them change, their relationship didn't hold the same allure to Jason, and he felt suffocated in her embrace instead of comfortable - he still loved her, but it was no longer the all consuming love it used to be, more the love of expectations. She didn't however feel the same way, so when Jason broke it off, it broke her to pieces.

A month later, Emmeline had committed suicide.

Jason never felt such wrecking grief, but what hit him even more was the guilt, because he knew exactly what and who it was that led her to take her own life. For months the grief overtook him and he barely finished university and when he did resurface he was less carefree than the man he had been six moths before. He promised himself to no longer get into committed relationships, and instead slept around with girls, in the hindsight probably breaking even more hearts. But he didn't care for any of them then.

Not many can say this, but his sleeping around led to the best thing that had ever happened to him, most werewolves are turned by human bites, however Jason was turned during sex at the age of 24 by his would be mentor by scratching his back - the marks on his body still remain to prove it. Jason found it to hard to control his abilities, and although Josephine wanted to leave him as he was, she took pity on him and stayed to become his mentor, and he in return became loyal to her. Their relationship never again turned sexual although he loved her unconditionally. Since he became a werewolf he almost forgot Emmeline, and when it got too hard to erase her from his mind, he would shift into his wolf form and forget about the pain for however long necessary. The longer he worked with Josephine, the more she saw the raw potential within him but he couldn't learn to control his shifting - two years later and the slightest thing could still set him off, causing him to turn, but nevertheless Josephine had managed to convince her peers to allow him into the court with the huge scope of influence she had, with the promise that she would teach him to control his powers.

Josephine however never got a chance to full fill the courts request in teaching Jason, instead she was poised - and no one knows by who, and that's the way one of the best werewolves of their time had died, a true warrior.

Jason has been in the court just over a year, he stays away with the other courts unless it's to sleep with the females - something he's notoriously known for doing. The other courts therefore know of him but he doesn't know of them even to have judged them or formed any opinions on them. Due to his unusual turn and his mentor he is well known within the werewolf court as well. After Josephine's death, Jason has had a thirst for revenge, not directly in particular at anyone and therefore is more than eager for the upcoming battle, hoping it will be bloody and satisfying.
tumblr_ol17iubczV1qcu4xxo8_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_ol17iubczV1qcu4xxo2_r1_250.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
❝the love i let in, it left me lost❞
xx
nimm1-jpg.317722
nimm-jpg.317720
xxx
n a m e .: nimue
nickname .: nim - to very few
age .: 24 (actually 540)
dob .: august 23, 1477
zodiac .: virgo
gender .: cisfemale {she/her/hers}
orientation .: panromantic heterosexual
pob .: york, england
species .: witch

h e i g h t .: 5'7"
weight .: 130 lbs.
eyes .: hazel
hair .: dark brown
ethnicity .: costa rican//english
nationality .: english-american
tattoos .: a skeleton key on her left forearm
body mods .: n/a
birthmarks .: scattered freckles
voiceclaim .: lena headey
languages s p o k e n .: too. many.
likes .: hot coffee // braiding hair // dried flowers // incense // owls // windy days
dislikes .: unnecessary violence // immaturity // racism // modern society in general // forgetting // the heat
mbti .: isfj-t
moral alignment .: lawful neutral
temperament .: sanguine
anima .: truthfully? she feels like she fails herself and her people constantly, but covers said self-deprecation with her chin up.
vices .: repentant // stubborn // irascible // reserved // worrier
virtues .: dedicated // resourceful // persuasive // idealistic // equanimous
quirks .: whispers under her breath before casting any spell // only ever arches one eyebrow // taps surfaces nearby when she's anxious or aggravated
fears .: bodies of water // losing what little she has left // dark magic // the inability to help
skills .: swindling answers out of others // tactics // map reading // calming others down
theme .: leave my body//never let me go
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b

Each fleeting memory comes in flashes. The lilies her mother put in her hair, the healing stones her father brought home from his travels, or even the flood of water that filled her lungs for the sake of her best friend - only to find out later they lost the one they least expected. Each moment in the decades she called living corrupting her sleep, yet fueling the responsibility for her own kind. Her roots run as deep as the old oak trees; as does the oath she swore under when the weight of a crown rested upon her own head.

A small cottage in York was her homestead in the late 1400s, from birth to her delicate adolescence, being the masterpiece of her father's calloused hands. In his prime, he was forced to do the dirty work to match the same adjective used to describe his skin, but the love shed by the village's healer, porcelain in all that she was, dissolved wicked words for those of pure affection. She bore three children, two brave boys and one curious little girl - all of which saw everything but their color.

Nimue helped her mother while she tended the sick and wounded. Her brothers, Kodiak and Callum, however, aspired for things out of reach in their time, as they hoped to fight wars first hand. Their father was steadfast in prohibiting such thoughtless impulses, but only because he thought to teach his craft first - far beyond the likes of conjoining cobblestone or thatching roofs. It was no wonder Caribbean blood dripped with a foreign magic, though, how true that statement was perpetuated a bit of shock. Moreover, an entire battleground of concern.

Only two of the three younglings received the same gifts as their father, and it was the third that decided he'd rather fit in on a front line than be an outcast in his own family. A mother with a mundane gift, a father with that of the supernatural, and siblings who manipulated both. Callum's was to fight, no matter the context. Wars of Roses brought sunkissed lilies like him to his knees.

With a loss of a brother, and their home in York riddled with the stench of old war, what was left of the family fled to the outskirts of England. Nimue's mother still found poor souls to mend, while her and her brother were guided by their father's footsteps. He joined the first known witch council in order to protect his family for years to come, and by 1492, his ordered travels brought his kinsfolk to the New World.

She was ten when her abilities opened a door to possibilities beyond herself, and fifteen when an entire world outstretched beneath her worn shoes; at least, a world convenient to the precedents set by its ruthless intruders. Her family wasn't all that welcome, for the blind still held power around gullible throats, but the few that had open arms created a new definition for home. Like-minded followers of the craft, young witches such as herself and her brother, were liberated for a short time in a land seemingly untouched and blessed by old arts long before them.

Her mother passed naturally, deep within her sleep around the time Nimue turned twenty-one. Her father, coiled in his grief, bestowed amulets to both his remaining children to ensure their fates were not set in stone, as he had had quite enough of that. Though he didn't wear his anymore, he found peace years before his end. Truthfully, it was better off they didn't see what the coming times did to their kids.

Nimue made it her goal to protect those she called her new family: her brother, her dearest friend, and her court's king. Kodiak gave up their father's place and left it to her when he decided being ruled wasn't in his cards. They were safe, protecting each other without hesitation, until ignorant girls pointed fingers in a town called Salem. Leto, Nimue's childhood friend, was convicted, claimed as a witch when someone saw her making flower crowns for Beltane. While she did possess magic, she had no right to die.

It was during the trial that Nimue called out a confession. Her pleas rang louder than Leto's in an attempt to stop her, and in the end both girls found their situations flipped. Nimue was already numb when the water hit her, accepting her end even though it wasn't her time. But no sooner did she let the cold invade her lungs a moment more, she found herself back on land, coughing at the sky with a heavy chest. Leto's mother stole the blame instead.

After the trials had passed, Leto disappeared, conveniently alongside the death of the first witch king. The supernatural courts practically dripped with betrayal, and it spared no one. Nimue withstood the weight of her newfound crown, given with high hopes by her predecessor. Her brother, however, grew farther from her during the first few years of her rule. His eyes no longer held selflessness, but of something irretrievable to her. There was no time to convince him to stay before he, too, had vanished.

Which left only a queen, grasping at the arms of those she holds dear for fear they'd fall away like the rest.

Last edited:
elliot1_1_orig.png
requisite
name++ elliot oh
nickname++ feel free to make one up
age++ 21
birthday++ february 7th
zodiac++ aquarius
gender++ male
orientation++ demisexual biromantic
birthplace++ boston, massachusetts
species++ witch
powers++ he has generally decent control over telekinesis and thermokinesis

elliot2_2_orig.png
appearance
height++ 6'0"
weight++ 119 lbs.
eyes++ dark brown
hair++ an obviously dyed orange
ethnicity++ south korean
nationality++ american
tattoos++ n/a
body mods++ pierced ears
birthmarks++ n/a
voice claim++ tba

background
personality++
languages spoken++ korean, english
likes++ flowers, peace and quiet, coffee

dislikes++ interruptions, being annoyed, dogs
mbti++ istj-a
moral alignment++ chaotic good
temperament++ choleric
anima++ he thinks pretty highly of himself at most times, and it's often clear that he holds an air of arrogance about him.
vices++ arrogant, distant, avoidant
virtues++ sincere, honest, loyal
quirks++ bites his fingernails, loses focus easily, chews gum habitually
fears++ snakes, death, betrayal
skills++ gardening, running,

theme++ tba

biography++
elliot comes from a family of witches, in a relative sense. it was a recessive gene, if genes were what caused it, skipping over generations at a time. the last recorded witch in his family was his great-grandmother, and for generations the family believed that the abnormality in the family had died out with her. however, they were swiftly proven wrong when they found a young elliot levitating the tv remote, laughing at his strange power. that and the random drops in temperature whenever the child got upset. elliot was seemingly naturally gifted with these powers, but his lack of control over them proved to be a headache for everyone around him.

his family, grandmother especially, spoiled elliot rotten. his grandmother was the only member of his family alive that particularly cherished the witch side of the family, as she regarded her mother highly and was ecstatic to find that her legacy was not forgotten by chance. the end result was your typical grandmotherly ego feeding, just multiplied a few times and twisted to fit the witch aesthetic. her mother hadn't lectured on about her craft when she was a child for nothing after all, this was how she could use it.
the end result was a magically educated and slightly egotistical elliot, not that the latter part bothered him at all.

he finds a coven late, his lack of family connections and lack of knowledge of other witches in general postponed his real participation in witch culture and other happenings until his eighteenth birthday. an accidental discovery turns into the best wrong turn of his life. he's not really sure how he lived before then. being surrounded by other witches at the beginning of his legal adulthood shaped elliot to reach the power he has now, with new access to mentors and resources that not even his fanatical grandmother could have had access to.

he was called to be a part of the council at 20, which came to him as a welcome surprise. he knew better than to doubt himself, however, as there was no reason that he would have been picked if he didn't deserve it. he tries to repress any negative or wary feelings he has while participating in court activities. however, this recent predicament, as much of an understatement it is to call it such, has only brought an unremovable sinking feeling to his gut. he wants to trust that the court will be able to handle this like they mostly always do, but he can't help but feel scared. regarding the other courts, he's not really sure if he trusts them or not. having been on the court for only a year now, he feels that his experiences with other supernaturals are too few and far between to make any solid judgements.

Last edited:

1-jpg.288567

▼​

name quinn brianna lear.
nickname q, queenie (by her cousin).
zodiac cancer.
gender cisfemale.
orientation heterosexual.

height 5'7".
weight 125lb.
eyes greyish blue.
hair light brown.
tattoos x.
body mods pierced earlobes, industrial piercing on her left ear.

2-jpg.288568

▼​

languages spoken english, french, learning swedish.
likes canines, d.i.y, hoodies, poetry, volleyball, the smell of vanilla, forest walks, denim shorts, glitter, dancing.
dislikes bad jokes, whiny people, playing soccer, deep water, isolation, ants, blood.
mbti
moral alignment lawful neutral.
temperament melancholic.
vices irritable, pessimistic, twisted sense of humour, sarcastic.
virtues witty, intelligent, loyal, selfless.
quirks only smiles when she really cares about someone, can make jokes with a straight face, chews her cuticles, graceful.
fears drowning, losing her cousin, breaking a bone.
skills lying, climbing, building flatpack furniture.

▼▼▼

bio
- mother was a single parent, lived with her sister.
- grew up with her cousins bambi and jason.
- was particularly close to bambi but was second best to jason.
- always very creative and hands-on as a kid.
- looks after bambi a lot nowadays.
- on the council because she's smart and trustworthy.
- seems moody but is actually fairly laid back when you get to know her.
- needs someone to help her lighten up.
- doesn't know how she feels about the upcoming conflict.
- doesn't trust many new people that she meets.

tw: miscarriage & familial death

up until she was seven, quinn lear was a child who always had a joke or a riddle to tell, most repeated from her father. she idolised robert, the man who was always happy, the one she proudly called her father. her mother kiera was happy too, bubbly and bouncy, always with a smile on her face to match her husband's. they were excited to be together starting their family and were ready to welcome a new baby to make the family feel even more whole. they even had a name picked out: kyle.
except the baby never arrived, not as he should have, at least. when the smile slipped off of kiera's face that day she was rushed to the hospital far too soon it never seemed to return. robert couldn't handle the loss, he claimed it felt like he had not only lost a baby, but his wife as well. he and quinn no longer shared jokes or secret smiles, or cups of tea or stories of their day. before quinn could fully comprehend the situation he was gone and she was with her mother in the back of a car, driving with her grandmother to live at her aunt's. auntie abigail was kiera's sister, a young woman who had suffered her own loss a few years prior to robert's disappearance. she was raising two children of her own, sacha and bailey, and welcomed her sister with open arms.
it was difficult for quinn to adjust. perhaps if she'd found the words she could have put together a joke or two, even just offered up a smile, but that's not what happened. for a good two years she closed herself off and focused on other solitary activities; she was good friends with her cousin bambi but always second best to sacha, always. could bambi really be blamed? not really, but it still made quinn bitter.

CveE5PPWYAEyHDF.jpg

code by l o l i t a

Last edited:
> input silas
fc: dylan o'brien from The Internship

all you need to know about him: human misanthrope ; high iq and full time asshole

Last edited:

Juno
-pessimistic
-a mess
-takes 0 care of himself "I know I'm bleeding right now but I'm trying to watch t.v pls and thank you"
-never forgets even the smallest things
-bad taste in music
-tried hooking up with a vampire during the American Revolution
-give him an instrument and he'll play the shit out of it
-literally scoured the world to find a concoction so he could get wasted
-hoarder of objects that bring him nostalgia

BASICS

Name: Juno
Nickname: Junie-Bug (say it and he will most likely keel over and die)
Birthday: February 12th
Zodiac: Aquarius
Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthplace: England

APPEARANCE

Height: 5"11
Weight:145 lbs.
Eyes: Light blue with flecks of gold
Hair: A silky mess of dark chocolate strands that he arranges with a flick of his head or a lazy movement of his hands.
Ethnicity: Welsh
Nationality: British
Body Mods: He has a scar from the left side of his forehead that trails down to the corner of his right lip. They're all over his bdy as well from getting bitten and scratched.
Tattoos: He has the full moon cycle tattoos down his spine in black ink.
Birthmarks: He has a tiny patch of white hair on the back of his head that he was born with and has still no idea where it's from.
Voice claim: Orlando Bloom

PERSONA

Languages spoken: French, Spanish, Welsh, Polish, German, Romanian, Portugese, Greek, Hebrew, Slovenien, and Russian
mbti: istp
temperment: melancholic
Vices: Distant//Cynical//Callous//Morose
Virtues: Impartial//Intuitive//Rational//Courageous//
Dislikes: Heights//Fire//Chocolate
Quirks: Hums and taps his fingers when he's thinking//Bites the inside of his cheek a lot//Right eyebrow always shoots up when he thinks someone is lying

BACKGROUND

Juno was the youngest of four brothers and was born in the outskirts of London, England. His mother was from Wales and his father was an England native. Her English was choppy since she only had her husband to teach her since she stayed to herself at the house, so she taught her children her language. The family were farmers and so school wasn't exactly a big deal. They made by with the scraggly crops they managed to dig out of the earth.
Juno was ten when the family followed many others to the new land. His older brother died on the voyage over as did many others, and the family dumped his body over the side of the ship in a melancholic silence.
Juno's father secured a cheap piece of land in the middle of nowhere that went against everyone's words of advice due to the native savages that roamed. The man was stubborn as a mule and could care less.
Big surprise when some kind of animal attacked him as he was chopping wood.
Juno's father managed to kill the wolf with his axe, but he was bleeding heavily from a bite in his side.
Cue three days of feverish roars and sleep and Juno's father was back on his feet with some weird feel about him. He was nearly radiating power. It took one full moon to reveal what he was, and Juno remembered the horrifying noise of bones popping and cracking. Juno's mother had to cover his mouth and bury his face in her collarbone as the family huddled under the large single bed the family slept together in. She softly murmured his nickname as he shook with strangled sobs.
His mother wanted to leave with the children, but there was no where to go. She wouldn't be able to buy any land or anything. Arguing was soon a familar sound, and Juno learned quickly that crying got you nothing except smacked so hard you flew across the room.

His father changed him soon after his 18th birthday. His older brothers had already gone through the transformation, and Juno's mother had cried during the whole ordeal. Her little golomen, or dove, was now quite the opposite and she couldn't bare it. She killed herself while Juno was still with fever.
Juno's father didn't even cry as they buried her. He had been too stopped up with power and primal instinct. She wasn't a werewolf so she wasn't seen as his "mate" anymore it seemed. Juno's brothers seemed to share the same ideals as their father, and Juno was the last to seem left with a shred of humanity. His family pillaged nearby towns while he stayed home. He was entirely too passive to be in a house of werewolves, and his father said he needed to be trained. His brothers would gang up on him while his father turned a blind eye. Juno finally cracked one day, and he finally fought back in a crazed, bloody haze of snapping jaws and gleaming fangs. He had severed one of his brother's legs and the other had managed to limp away from his onslaught and only suffered a few wounds on the ribs.
Juno never forgot his horror at what he did or when his father put down his brother with the missing leg in front of him. His father said he didn't need a weak link in the pack. Juno's other brother had been close with the now deceased sibling, and his will to live seemed to slip away as the days passed. His wounds weren't healing and he slipped in and out of a fever even though werewolves healed extremely fast. He wanted to die, Juno realized.
And so, Juno's last brother passed away in his sleep. Juno stayed up all night burying him in the family's graveyard. His father soon joined his other family members when he attacked a girl nearby and Juno rushed in to help her without thinking. His father flashed his face and Juno was blinded with his own blood, but he bit lucky and soon ripped out the other werewolf's throat. The girl had been bitten even with Juno's efforts, but he stayed by her through the fever and made sure he was gone when village members came by.
With nothing tying the boy down, he ventured off from home and soon was traveling all around. He worked any job he could find. He bought a large house in the 1800's in America simply to put all the treasures he had collected over the years, but he felt like it was going to get stolen and he didn't want to be tied down by objects. Slavery was just now kicking into effect, and so Juno let a young couple stay at the house with the only fee being that they had to aid fleeing slaves. He made a special area in the house for his treasures and only accessible by him before once more leaving. He continued traveling to different countries and even fought in wars, but he always came back to America for some strange reason. It was simply pure luck that the Alpha was the girl he had helped so many years ago, and when she asked for him to be a Beta, he happily agreed. He still ventured off sometimes, but he figured out who kept pulling him back.

The upcoming battle means nothing to him and he thinks the leaders are not making rational decisions. In all honesty, it's just putting Sutton and the rest of the pack in danger. However, he will fight viciously when the time comes.

4d1ea1f5c652e57b29f589285a8ffb59.jpg

Last edited:
gwendolyn —

"what if i fall?
oh but my darling,
what if you fly?"
2d9e0077-fbf9-421b-8d4f-8d798afcbaa4.jpg
922386c8-dfbc-4adf-bffc-a8569bd9a80b.jpg
fine though she be but little, she is fierce.

2d55e2fe-6b7c-455d-8b37-fac44fbab37d.jpg
requisite.
name. gwendolyn
nickname. gwen, by people close to her
age. physically twenty, biologically 197
birthday. august 28th
sun. virgo
moon. scorpio
rising. leo
gender. cisfemale
sexuality. heterosexual
orientation. demisexual
species. seelie
birthplace. castle eidutho
appearance.
fc. scarlett leithold
vc. phoebe tonkin
hair. blonde
eyes. clear blue
height. 5'9"
weight. 147 lbs
ethnicity. caucasian
nationality. british/german ancestry
tattoos. x
distinguishing features. lips, eyes, & height
birthmarks. x
persona
languages. latin, greek, french, english, portuguese
likes. hot beverages, solitude, literature, knowing shit!!!, anything silk tbh, plant life
dislikes. loud noise, disrespect, childish behavior, little critters,
vices. tough, argumentative, curious, perfectionist, cynical, unpredictable
virtues. self-reliant, intelligent, open-minded, elegant, calm/relaxed, observant
mbti. intp
moral alignment. neutral good
temperament. melancholic
anima. she doesnt think that shes better than anybody, but sees herself unrelatable to most people.
quirks. slightly smirks before speaking ; crosses her legs when she sits ; is always wearing two rings on her right hand
fears. forgetting everything ; losing her father to insanity ; humiliation
skills. getting people to trust her ; solving and recognizing mind tricks/games ; lil' mama could memorize an entire conversation that she had two years ago word for word.
theme. feel your love - nyquill

castle made of sand.

tumblr_o3fncbOkeN1rvrp23o1_400.gif
biography.
she'd been born into the courts, bloodline in royalty. but nevertheless, that didn't make her life sweet.

gwen grew up in the castle--surrounded by seelie knights and the other higher ups of the court. she had a curious soul from the moment she was born, and so she'd dwell in the castle corridors as if she was on an adventure. in the beginning, her life was pure simplicity. what did she know? she was a kid. the only other person she'd talk to, would be her cousin, the queen, atlantis. and though she admired the fellow blonde and saw her as her older sister, gwen loved her alone time and often sheltered herself in her chambers.

it's quite the saying that the older you get, the younger you crave to be. and for gwendolyn, that was very true. growing up for gwen, meant she'd have to be more sociable. she wasn't quiet, but the girl preferred the company of her own and ones she was most close to. being of royal blood, it was custom to attend every party, every gathering, most meetings, and such. in addition to that, the increase of her years meant responsibility. responsibility and experiencing your own troubles first hand, and boy did she have quite a handful.

the seelie wasn't alive when the overthrow of her aunt and uncle took place. she hadn't been apart of the world when her cousin had no choice but to reign over the court by default. so it came as a surprise to her when everything went down.

gwen hadn't known her mother. she was told that her mother was a fellow seelie that her father had an affair with during the time he went mad. her father emmanuel—the brother of the ex-king—took her from her mother, and raised her in the castle. thats all gwen knew about her parentage. nothing more, nothing less. it'd make sense that gwen grew closely with him. she was one of the three things that he loved deeply in the world. to her, he passed down his love of books and literature. and from then on, her personality prospered. but as the years passed, and gwendolyn aged, the man took a toll so left, so wrong, that it left him damaged to this day.

remember when i said that gwen was one of the two things emmanuel loved deeper than himself? the other being atlantis, for she was his brothers daughter, and lastly, his brother. emmanuel loved his older brother so deep. he felt inseperable to him. he loved him to the point of madness. literally. when both the king and queen were deemed corrupted, impeached and jailed by the unseelie court, emmanuel was devasted. he did everything in his power to try and prevent the impeachment, but unfortunately, the inevitable was more powerful.

you'd have to be close to the man to recognize the torment and pain that the incident caused him. hell, the man lost a quarter of himself that only his brother could repair. bit by bit, emmanuel began to shut down. first he began to drink. next he began to sleep around (stopping when he found out he was going to have gwen). then he stopped attending ceremonies. after that he stopped reading. it was a domino effect, until one day, he'd stop altogether. but what emmanuel never stopped doing, was trying to get his brother back. emmanuel fought. and he fought hard. he sent spies over to the unseelies. he transformed from being the blood of royalty to a beggar in the eyes of the unseelie court, for he pleaded so much. wasted time writing letters that would never be read nor delivered. gwen saw this. she watched the change in her father. but she didn't know what to do. no one did. and so all she could do, was wait. she comforted him, and took his place in the ceremonies that he'd miss, constantly making up an excuse for his absence each and every time.

meanwhile, the unseelie court had been fed up with emmanuel's useless attempts. it was entertaining at first, for a member so high up in the court to go down on their knees to a lower version of the court, but it became irritating. so they'd come up with a plan. one where they'd get rid of emmanuel's presence forever. the next time emmanuel came running by to plead for amnesty upon his brother, they told emmanuel that out of his attempts of trying to get his brother back, they killed him to seize emmanuel from returning (though of course the king and queen were both well alive, and just held captive). already in a fragile state, and made naive throughtout the past years, emmanuel believed this. it broke him. that was his last straw. he went back to the castle, and locked himself in his chamber from that day on. only coming out when neccessary, and when he did, it was obvious that he was not mentally well. when gwen saw this, she informed atlantis on the matter, and when told the truth of the opposite of what her dad believed it to be, she went back to try and comfort her father, but by then it was too late. he was too far in, and too hurt to believe anything or anyone else other than what he drilled into his head.

and now you see, why gwen had to grow up with the weight of both the responsibilites that she had, and the responsibilities of her father. the girl formed a life of class and grace to cover up the tracks of her father, for anyone finding out would be complete humiliation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back