• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π§πžπ―𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭π₯𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Characters
Here
Other
Here
ah okay ill stick with one for the minute but if you need more characters i dont mind making a guy aswell!

and she’s done 😁
I'm not sure if it's just on my end, but I can't seem to access the rest of her sheet, all I see is name, age, gender, and orientation.

I'm not sure if it's just on my end, but I can't seem to access the rest of her sheet, all I see is name, age, gender, and orientation.
oh sorry i forgot to say you have to click the top quote to get to the rest! i’m on mobile, wasn’t sure if it was visible on desktop 😁

oh sorry i forgot to say you have to click the top quote to get to the rest! i’m on mobile, wasn’t sure if it was visible on desktop 😁
I swear I tried clicking on it the first time but I guess I didn't click in the right spot xD

omg honestly the first time i tried it i clicked like six times before it worked i understand 😭
Like honestly I thought it was just a placeholder code lol

Hey guys! I debated on this most of the day, but I've actually decided to extend the deadline until the 3rd!
This is primarily because I'm at the end of my summer course for uni, and I underestimated the time a project would take me. Hopefully this new date works with anyone, but do know I am reviewing finished characters to have everything ready for the 27th!

Last edited:

Hey guys! I debated on this most of the day, but I've actually decided to extend the deadline until the 27th!
This is primarily because I'm at the end of my summer course for uni, and I underestimated the time a project would take me. Hopefully this new date works with anyone, but do know I am reviewing finished characters to have everything ready for the 27th!

The 27th of next month?

i hope everyone is doing well as we approach the deadline tomorrow!
if you still need anymore time, feel free to reach out to me in DMs!

lorelai is also done, i just need to post her in code tomorrow!

Asher is finally posted! Hope everything’s alright, let me know if any changes need to be made. Will PM his history/backstory soon. :)

Also I may or may not change my character's face-claim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back