• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π§πžπ―𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭π₯𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm here...first I guess. I'll be creating a Lord in White, who was slain by his Bride for confessing that he loved another man instead of her.

I’m thinking of creating a type of Spectre for those that drowned.

I'm just here to say hi for now ( Β΄ β–½ ` )οΎ‰

I'm kinda thinking of making a cryptid character hehe

I changed my characters face-claim. I should be able to work on the character sheet tomorrow.

β•°(β–”βˆ€β–”)β•― finished my character sheet... I think. at least for now lol

Working on mine as well! My brain keeps getting stuck on her aesthetic.

β•°(β–”βˆ€β–”)β•― finished my character sheet... I think. at least for now lol

Is the backstory and the spectre information supposed to be blacked out like that?

yes! I thought it would give it a spooky redacted look because it's info. that's secret for now. it's not a requirement for cs though haha

Okay! I just wanted to make sure it was supposed to look like that and it wasn't my browser being mad at me lol

In other news I finally finished my characters aesthetic, now to just add the information lol

Awhh she's a sweetheart!! <3 She reminds me of Morella from the nevermore comic!! Also...Mortal Instruments fan? πŸ‘€
I have the Nevermore comic saved on my Webtoon app, so I'll eventually get around to reading it.

Also, yes, I might be a fan πŸ‘€

My character sheet is done!

I don't remember how exactly since I read those books so long ago ^^;; But I vaguely remembered liking him so I guess it carries hehe

I love her!!! <3

Thank you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back