• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Nevermind, it reappeared! Sorry!

MidnightsWhisper

just a trick of light
Yeah, so I just spend quite a lot of time on my recruitment post and I think it disappeared or something? Should I wait a bit or just suck it up and do it again?
Could it be because I edited it 2 times in a row because I spotted a spelling mistake and then something I forgot to write down?

Yeah, so I just spend quite a lot of time on my recruitment post and I think it disappeared or something? Should I wait a bit or just suck it up and do it again?
Could it be because I edited it 2 times in a row because I spotted a spelling mistake and then something I forgot to write down?
It was most likely in an approval queue which requires manual Staff approval.

Yep, das what it was. The site will somtimes catch posts for basically no reason, and it just did that to yours, so I approved it a little bit ago :3

It was most likely in an approval queue which requires manual Staff approval.
Yep, das what it was. The site will somtimes catch posts for basically no reason, and it just did that to yours, so I approved it a little bit ago :3

Ah sorry, I should have just waited a bit instead of immediately panicking ^^'
Thank you so much for the quick answer <3 I'm really sorry for the trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back