• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Neko Go!

"Anyway now that the gae is open i'll scout ahead first to see if this place is safe dose anyone want to come with me beside's him" he said pointing to Lux "I mean not to insult him or anything it's just i don't want him to do anything nasty nyaaaan" he said doing a cute pose "Now as i said dose any of you want to go outside with me" He said as he adjusted back into his normal stance "again apologys" he said looking at them all

Summer flinched away once she saw all the other neko's the majority of them being cats...and she of coarse, was a dog her tail curled up behind her she stepped back

"What's the matter sweetheart?" the tall ass woman wrapped an arm around Summer's shoulder and pulled her into a light, but aggressive headlock. "Cat got your tongue?" El had already figured the doggie might be nervous around cats. But she didn't give a fuck.

@Wild Born

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter woke up on the ground and yawned. " Where is this place? " He stood feeling a bit...weird . Something was swishing that made his bottom kinda tingle. " What the?! A-A TAIL?! " He reaches up and feels where his ears used to be then goes higher to feel fury ears. "What happened to me? What ....am i? "

"okay let's go then" he said looking at the girl as he went outside the ligh blinded him a bit so he had torub his eyes. he then realised he tripped on the way out he begun to get abck up and looked at the girl "so what's your name then" he said looking at her

Summer struggled to get away from the girl who held her in a headlock, with new strenght and instincts she bit at the girls hands and wrenched out of her grip jumping back a growl pouring out of her throat, menacing and savage more wolf than dog like...either way she was canine and they where feline, its not like she hated them...she just didn't want to be held in a head lock while she was still scared out of her witts " Its Summer, alright...my name is Summer! " she snapped and then returned to her normal shy self, backing away looking to each of them as her nose picked out each individual smell of the other neko's

"Ouch." The bull said flatly as she looked at her hand. For some reason, that bite didn't hurt as much as it should have. Must've had something to do with her new form. "Alright pup, let's try this again." El charged at Summer and tackled her to the ground. Pinning her arms down, she let out a hefty sigh and told the doggie, "I didn't ask for your name , stupid. I asked if you knew where we are. You're acting awfully suspicious Summer. Why were you outside and the rest of us were in?"

Meanwhile, Tana helped up the clumsy nerdy boy up. She giggled dumbly. "It's Tana silly! I just told you a few minutes ago, Connor chan!" she reached up and scratched his ears gently. The commotion between the bull and the dog terrified her, so she held onto Connor's arm trembling. "S-S-So what exactly are we looking for?" she was trying to stay focused and wanted to avoid conflict.

@Wild Born

Connor got tingles when she rubbed his ear especily from his spacific area once she stopped he looked at her "To find a way out Tana-Chan! we need to find a boat so we can get back t are world otherwise we get turned into horny cat's for all time" He said looking at her the girl "So shall we go this way" he said walking towards what seemed to be a boating port

" No but you said sweetheart, I I ain't no sweetheart I'm Summer " she growled again and struggled under the girls weight shoving her off and darting away

Winter walked to a near by pond and to see his reflection and saw black cat ears and a matching tail. " Oh my god...." He looked at his reflection in shock then shook his head. " Who's the psycho who did this?!"

El gave up and let the girl escape. Instead she rolled overover on her back and sighed. "Somebody quick, go get her." she said blandly. Then she snorted and sang "♪ She's dancing like a stripper ♪" and played with her gargantuan mammary glands.

Speaking of gargantuan mammary glands, Tana jumped onto Connor's back and pressed hers into his back and she wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to give her a piggyback ride. "Okay! Onward Connor chan!" she then growled aggressively for no reason. "Now that I think about it...I AM hungry..."

@Wild Born @anyone who wants to kick it with the bull @drummerboi

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer stood up and perked her ears letting her tail swishing behind her she turned towards the forest and glanced back before saying " Smells like rain "

ExpensiveStripper said:
El gave up and let the girl escape. Instead she rolled overover on her back and sighed. "Somebody quick, go get her." she said blandly. Then she snorted and sang "♪ She's dancing like a stripper ♪" and played with her gargantuan mammary glands.
Speaking of gargantuan mammary glands, Tana jumped onto Connor's back and pressed hers into his back and she wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to give her a piggyback ride. "Okay! Onward Connor chan!" she then growled aggressively for no reason. "Now that I think about it...I AM hungry..."

@Wild Born @anyone who wants to kick it with the bull @drummerboi
@drummerboi

Connor looked at tana as she was pressed against him and he egun to turn red with blush. a hot girl is on his back this is the first and might be the last opertunity to get some. "So um quick question what are you hungry for" he said as he begun to walk towards teh trees wondering if there are apples pear's or more yet. Maybe some crop's thay can grow if it is impossible to stay here maybe thay can start a enw life here who know's but if there is a possibility of getting out of here he isn't going to stop now

Tana's tail swished back and forth as she thought about food. "Hmmm...i dunnoooooo..." she said in her typically sweet voice. "HOW ABOUT MEAT!!" she growled suddenly. Shocking herself, she shook her head and laughed nervously. "I-i'm sorry I dunno what came over me. I...I.." she started sniffing in the air. Suddenly, she jumped off of Connor's back and pulled him down to the ground. "THE HUNT BEGINS." she said in a low gutteral voice and she crawled forward. Suddenly she lunged into a bush, and stood up holding a wiggling bunny rabbit. "Look what I found, it's so cute! LETS KILL IT AND CONSUME ITS FLESH."

@drummerboi

connor looked at her he knew she was going after him and it kind of made him smerk into himself a bit brains vs insanity this is going to be fun "Connor-chan is going to like Tana-senpai a lot" He said as he then begun to walk towards her "Do you know how to cook this Tana chan" He said as he then looked at her so this is the other side of her like the other's have he wonderd what would happen if she got to him i wonder what would happen if the rabbit wasn't there. The addrenalin of course got his heart pumping he loved it. I guss he got animal instinct from this worl

Winter flinched when hear heard of someone's voice. He followed the sound and came to what seemed to be the exit of the forest and spotted summer. He sniffed a little " A dog..... " he continued to watch her .

@Wild Born

"Hahaha! Nope!" Tana answered gleefully as she snapped the rabbit's neck, leaving it lifeless and limp in her arms. "I'm sure someone in the barn can cook though. OR WE COULD JUST EAT IT RAW!! Actually no, that'd be gross.Con-chan? If we sail back home, we should probably stock up on food, nyeah?" Tana asked curiously as she stepped out of the bushes, cradling the rabbit in her arms.

@drummerboi

"okay im just going to say this right here and now your split ersonality is really having a good effect on me" He said looking at her "i mean seriusly you atculy want to make me kiss you right now" He said looking at her as he then begun to walk around he saw a few sticks and stones he then aranged them ina circule "if im correct then i still have me.yes!" he said getting a pocket knife "pass me the rabit i;ll skin it you wear it's skin and we eat it" he said looking at her "god it's effecting me now your rubbing off on me" he said laughing lightly

Summer shuddered seeing the two with the rabbit then she turned and dashed of into the forest rrunning full speed and feeling how fast she was going silently made her smile and laugh " Wooooo hooooo! " she called making it echo through the forest

Tana stroked the dead rabbit as Connor spoke. She wasn't quite sure what he meant by effect until he said that he wanted to kiss her. She cluelessly thought he was just happy that she had found food for him. "Hahaha! Oh Con-chan, you're so cute!" she after giggling. So far, out of all the other weird animal people, she liked him the best. The tiger girl's tail swished as she watched him organize the stones. When he revealed the pocket knife, she began to laugh. But this laugh was different from her usual adorable giggle. This laugh was from the gut and triumphant. "MWAHAHAHAHA! YES! TEAR IT'S SKIN FROM IT'S FLESH AND I WILL WEAR IT UPON MY TITS!" Tana was less shocked at her own words. "Uh, C-Concon-chan, I'm sorry I-I don't know where that's coming from. After we eat we have to leave!"

@drummerboi

"your right about that tana-han but maybe your just hungry and that might go away" He said as he begun to get some flint and stoke the fire. He begun to skin the rabit's leg's chop the head off and begun to take the organs out of the inside. He made sure to use evry single organ that could be eaten Muscle ect "So tana chan what would you like to do before the rabit's cooked" He said as he then waited for her responce he washed the skin made sure there's no blood and made sure it was prezerved he tossed her the skin

Tana caught the skin with rather quick reflexes. She sniffed it and shuddered pleasantly. What a man Connor was! She had to admit, it was turning her on slightly. But she was still doing her best to suppress her bestial instincts! She sat down and began figuring out ways to make the skin into clothing. Come to think of it, she was feeling uncomfortable in her t-shirt and shorts. She put the skin her mouth and began to undress without a second thought. "Uhhh...iduntno" she said through her teeth grit around the skin as she took off her shirt. She dropped it on the ground and sat on it as she began to fiddle around with the skin. There wasn't much so whatever she made with it would have to cover only the essentials. She was now sitting there in a blue lacy bra. "Con chan, may I see your knife?" she asked casually.

@drummerboi

Meanwhile, Lux stood in the barn, antsy, and needing to relieve himself. But he wasn't sure where the bathroom was. Just as he became frantic, a tiny attention whore awoke. "I'm lonely, I like pussy, I like ass, have my children please!!" Said the thirsty lion as he crawled over to the short girl.

@Garden Hoe

Connor had a troubled past being on the street's a majority of his life he was street wise so he wouldn't trust anybody with his knife "You do anything with that knife and the next think that will be shoved in you is the pointy end of steel" he said looking at her giveing it to her. He knew how to fight and dis arm thanks to his farther who forced him to go to kick oxing not only to show him how to fight but also for self dicipline. He then suddnly noticed she was stripping down that serg near his area hapend again this time strengthend. He then wonderd what she'll do is she going to use the skin as a bra and panties i mean he washed it sure but he didn't steralize it "i wouldn't wear the skin with just nothing on it might have somethign on it you don't want" he said looking at her trying to use simple words for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back