• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neko High school

GLACOREA

GLACEON QUEEN
I wake up and grab my bag. nobody else is up. i head out the door and start walking to school. i let out sigh of relief that summer was over.

this is the high school of neko's. we will soon start schol as soon as we have a few people for classes. there will be dormsa if you want to live in one. the classes are

english/literacy

tech

science

chemistry

and an extra slot for whatever you want

just the RPN rules

oh and no god nekos and no eating eachother

Last edited by a moderator:
I drowsily climb out of bed, slamming my hand on my alarm and swinging my legs off the side of my bed. I yawn, stretch, and pad over to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower and putting on my makeup, I grab my backpack and head out the door.

I hop out of bed, full of energy and momentum. After having toast and jam for breakfast, I brush my hair quickly, then grab my backpack and run outside. The ending of summer brought me intense worries, but I hope that this year will be the year that the bullies stop targeting me.

i enter the school and notice that there will be sign ups for dorms. i head over and look at the dorms. i dont sign up though im gonna wait for later to do that. I head to the office pick up my schedule and et my occker combo and head to the locker. i put alll of my things in my locker but my needed supplies of planner pencil notebook and folder. I tthen head out for my first class of tech.

I got out of bed,After having honey nut cheerios for breakfast.I went to the mirror and look myself up and down"I look good enough to go out."I cover my head with my hood,I went to school upon arriving at the school I notice that there will be sign ups for dorms'maybe I'll leave my house and live in a dorm but I'll get that later.'I head to the office pick up my schedule. I tthen head out for my first class of tech and sat down in one of the desk in the back.

i sit in a sucluded corner of the class room. nobody seems to be here but the other kid and the teacher. i set my stuff down and play with my pencil case.

When I arrive at the school, I find that there are sign ups for dorms. I feel some inner turmoil, knowing there's a chance that my room mate may be someone I dislike. Deciding that I will sign up later, I pick up my schedule and look it over. It seems decent, so I go to my locker and then head to the my first class, tech. When I enter, I see a tall, pale boy with white hair, sitting in the back. "He seems friendly enough," I think, then I sit down next to him.

As I enter the main entrance of the school, people are crowding the front desk. I see a sign that says, "Dorm Sign Ups," and immediately get excited. The idea of dorms sounds fun! I pick up a form to submit later. After that, I head to my first class, forgetting about my locker while thinking about what my room mate might be like.

I saw a girl with blue on the top and yellow on the sides hair and she sat beside me Cincy the class has not started yet I decide to start a conversation"hi my name is Xobic Dex you may call me Bic"

"Hi, Bic," I spoke. "I'm Lavender Crew. Just Lavender is okay." I held out my hand for him to shake, and waited tentatively for him to return the gesture.

When I walked into the classroom, I saw three other students. Two of them were sitting and conversing and the other was sitting by herself in the corner. "She looks a little lonely," I thought. She was gorgeous, and approaching her made me a little intimidated. Even though I was anxious, I decided to approach her anyway. "Hello!" I said, eagerly. "I'm, uh, new here. The name's Caelan, or CJ, if you prefer. What's your name?" I asked, hoping that my introduction wasn't a bad first impression.

i look up and see another student. "oh..uh. hi? Im new here as well.." i put down the pencil case and sigh. "im. Kiara but just call me K." I blush because this new student is actually pretty cute and he seems really nice

"nice to meet you Lavender"I shook her hand and smile'well she is pretty cute.' "how's your day been going so far"

"Nice to meet you too," I say. He reaches out and shakes my hand, his grip firm and confident. It surprises me a little, but I don't think it is bad in any way. "My day is going well. Did you go here last year, or are you new here also?" I ask, wondering. Bic seems friendly, and I am glad to find someone to be nice at a new school.

"Hello K!" I speak enthusiastically. "Do you know what class this is? I'm a little confused." Even though I do know what class this is, I ask anyway to appear friendly and to make conversation. I believe having a good conversation is the key to making new friends, especially at the beginning of the new year.

"yes I am new here"I pulled out a piece of paper and pen and I start to draw a field with a barn in it"hey are you going to do the dorm thing"

"Yes, I am," I respond. "Do you know if the room mates are chosen randomly or by choice? I haven't picked up the form yet, and I'm kind of curious."

"no I do not have not pick it up"he looked up from his drawing seeing a new kid has entered the room"maybe one of those two might have pick one up.Hey do one of you have dorm form?"He ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back