• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko Boys

Rat

Ratboy
Okay so this is going to be a Modern/Fantasy RP based around two neko boys in a society that hates Neko's, I don't have much of a plot, Just wing it :3

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MxM DO NOT JOIN :3

Name:

Pic/Desc:

Personality/Bad Traits/Good Traits:

Other:

Name: Dusk

Pic/Desc:
VsWKmgW.jpg

Personality/Bad Traits/Good Traits: Perverted, Bad boy, sweet when he opens up to you though

Other: None~

[quote name="Bea' date=' post: 35977imgo ahead, just know I post short replies xD )[/quote]

((It's fine, I'm okay with any roleplaying style :D .))

Name: Travis Adams.

Pic/Desc:
large.jpg

Personality/Bad Traits/Good Traits: Travis has a funny personality. It's hard to tell what mood he's in, as he tends to have mixed emotions. But in general, he'll usually be quiet, mysterious, and curious. Travis, being curious, loves to explore and will do anything for the thrill of adventure. But he can be very overpowering and will forget other's needs at times. However, he'll always undo his mistakes as well as learn from them.

Other: He's a seke (a mix of both uke and seme, depends on other male if he's more of a uke or seme).

Bea said:
(Hehehehe, accepted c: Shall we start?)
((Of course ^=^))

Travis walked through the streets, hands locked deep in his jean pockets while his eyes looked at every disgusted face that walked past him. Ever since he moved here, people have been giving him looks of pure hatred. Oh well. He strolled towards a small cafe, and eventually entered. He looked around and found a unused seat, already making his way towards it.

Dusk had his ears & tail hidden, tail in his pants & ears flat in his hair as he wandered down the street past a cafe, glancing inside as his stomach growled, He did kind of want a coffee, so he went inside and glanced around, noticing another neko sitting by the window and tried to act like he was just looking around so he wouldn't think he was staring

It took at least 10 minutes of waving down a waitress, and even he wasn't stupid enough to know that he was being ignored by her. His ears flicked in annoyance, until finally she walked towards him, her head low and a grim look on her expression. "Didn't you see me wave at you?.. Anyways, I'll have a green tea, please." It took another minute before she made a slight nod, an angered aura coming off of her as she disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a cup of tea. She quickly ran off to another customer, and her expression immediately turned from mad to happy. Was it his hair? Travis let out a sigh as he took a sip of his cold tea. Then again, he hasn't seen another neko in this town yet. I mean, they were pretty rare, but you could see at least more than one.

Dusk ordered a coffee and a bagel before taking a seat at a table near the neko, glancing at him from the corner of his eye as he sipped his coffee, wondering why a neko would be dumb enough to not hide his ears, but then again he'd always kept his hidden for the most part

(Terrible reply sorry xD )

((No no, your posts are perfectly fine xD I'm sorry if I post a whole bunch all at once, I tend to go overboard :3))

Travis pinned his ears down in disgust of the tea. This has got to be the worst tea he has ever tasted. And Travis isn't a picky eater. The red head stood up and walked towards the counter, eyebrows furrowed into an annoyed look. "Excuse me, but I would like a refund. This tea is cold and has a terrible taste to it, and one of the waitresses wouldn't even acknowledge me when I was ready to order." The lady at the counter also grew mad, and eventually they both began yelling at each other. Travis usually would let this slide, but seriously, everyone seemed to hate him, and he was sick of it.

Dusk frowned a bit and stood up wandering over to the counter and put his hand on the lady at the counters shoulder "You're going to disturb other customers if this goes on, and you could lose your job for refusing to serve a customer" he said quiet, but threateningly as his eyebrows narrowed at her annoyance, calmly talking her into giving him a refund and a free pastry

A man seemed to get into the middle of it, and to his relief his side had won the argument. Finally, someone who actually showed some respect. After the lady gave him a donut and the conflict was over, he quickly ran towards the guy who helped him out. "Hey, wait up!" He placed a hand on his shoulder, before getting his attention. "Thanks for stepping in, for a minute I thought she was going to start throwing cakes at me." He let out a chuckle before continuing. "Ever since I've moved here, everyone has been awfully rude, I'm glad someone here seems reasonable."

Dusk glanced at him and shrugged "People around here don't like people like you" he said quietly as he sat back down at his table with his bagel "However that's no excuse to be a bitch" he said bluntly

Travis made a slight nod of agreement. "Yeah, I've noticed." But what caught his ears were his last sentence. He tilted his head as he continued to follow the man to his table, before sitting on the opposite side of him. "What do you mean?" At first he laughed along with it, but as time went on he grew more serious. He wasn't being no "bitch." But really, who wouldn't stand up for themselves after all the horrible acknowledgment these people have been giving him?

Dusk blinked and shook his head "No I meant that hu-....er....woman, was being a bitch" he corrected himself as he nibbled on his bagel "Not you" he added as he started dropping sugar cubes in his empty coffee cup absently

Travis had to give it a minute until he realized what he said. "Oh, hah, sorry about that." He laughed quietly as he scratched the back of his head with his long fingernails, feeling stupid. Almost forgetting the donut, Travis quickly unpackaged it from its tiny bag and popped the whole thing in his mouth, clearly forgetting about manners as well. "Thank you again though, I really appreciate help when the rest of the city are total assholes."

Dusk flashed a playful grin at his lack of manners but quickly hid it "Don't mention it" he said quietly, his cup now overflowing with tiny cubes, he shifted in his seat nervously, a small bell jingling in his pocket, staring out the window distantly "Looks like its going to rain" he muttered

Crap, really? My apartment is halfway across town as well... Travis thought sadly. He let out a sigh as he stared out of the window while wiping his mouth with a napkin. He tapped his foot against the tile floor, trying to figure what other options he had. He could take the bus, but he really doesn't think anyone there will like his presence. A taxi? Hell no, he didn't have enough money for that. Travis sighed once again, his ears lowering slightly at the thought of...rain.

Dusk sighed a bit "Hope you don't live far" he said as he glanced over at him He could be fun to mess with he thought, smirking a bit to himself "I heard your kind don't like the rain" he said as he leaned back in his chair balancing perfectly so he wouldn't fall over

Travis couldn't help but smile at his remark, when it was the total opposite of that. "Actually, I live at the end of town.." He laughed slightly but it was haulted to a stop after he saw the rain beginning to fall. Great. "Yeah, we don't. If we could survive without drinking water, we would have nothing to do with it." He rested his head on the palm of his left hand while his elbow leaned onto the table, his eyes dropping in the direction of the door. Maybe if he ran fast enough it wouldnt be so bad... He did like running, after all. But not in the rain.

Dusk shrugged "I could walk you home" he suggested, not particularly liking the rain either, but he didn't hate it "I have an umbrella, just for these occasions" he said as he started to rain a bit harder

Travis turned back towards him, a look of relief falling on his face. "Man, that would be great, as long as you don't mind." He made a friendly smile before placing his hand back onto the table, preparing to walk out, whether the guy did this favor or not.

Dusk nodded and stood up, grabbing the umbrella from by the door, he opened the door and sprung the umbrella open outside the door "Though our shoulders may get wet, not sure if we can both fit under here or not" he said as he got as close to the side as he could

Travis followed quickly behind him, trying his best to go under the umbrella but without pushing him out. "Nah, it's fine, I'm sure I'll manage." He made sure to guide him the right way towards his apartment, while starting up a quick conversation. "Hey, my name is Travis, by the way." He quickly put his hand out for a handshake, since they didn't technically introduce themselves yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back