Needs Help Writing Roleplay: "Experimental Education"

WinterO

Goblin Goth
I've got a pretty...well, VERY detailed and expansive idea of how the roleplay will work and what it will be. I just lack the skills neccesary to bring it to life. what for attracting players and what have you.

If anyone is interested in helping out, just respond and we can start talking about what that means, because I sure don't know.

this is the little blurb i have written out.

There are seven billion people.

There is only one of you.

What if you found a place that accepted that?

What if there were people out there, just like you, who needed somewhere they could be themselves?

freelance_zps17a6e8ce.jpg
[/url]

That is the philosophy behind Freelance, A school designed specifically for the kinds of students who have nothing left for them in traditional education.

Here there are about 400 students who are either ahead or behind traditional curriculum, or just can't cope with public school socially. They are taken into the school and placed in classes specific to their needs and skills set, allowing them to acquire a promising education in an environment that helps them feel more at home and comfortable than they ever could have been in public schools.

===================================================

Today we'll focus on class 3, which specializes in education through technology and video gaming. This class and its 24 students participate in lessons centered around a virtual world, created for the students by eccentric billionaire, and owner of the school, Armin Vale. This class makes use of high end virtual reality technology to put the students as close to this environment as possible, allowing them to interact with each other and with other players, to better prepare them socially for a life they might not be ready to live yet.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

INTRO - RULES - PROFILES - ACCEPTED - BLACKLIST - BANNERS

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
:o

:>

We shall be best of friends.

How would you proceed, given what I've got.

Honestly, i really just don't know how to organize a roleplay. I've got the story, but not much else. i have that little bar of things at the bottom, but not much use for it at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back