Need partners who don't disappear. I have plots and ideas! (M x F)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
I've had many partners disappear on me so it's that time again to look for more roleplays. For now, I'll take three new partners and see how it goes.

2/3 slots taken. :)

If you want to offer me your own ideas, the only genre I'm not really interested in is slice-of-life, but I would be willing to try one if you had a good plot.

Edit: I usually like apocalypse or medieval rolepays involving one of our characters being royalty, but I have a lot of those going on now, so I wouldn't mind something different than those two topics now. :)

My time zone is EST.

Rules:

• I only do hetero (M x F) relationships [Nothing against yaoi or yuri, I just find romance personally interesting in a straight pairing because I'm straight myself.]
  • Please don't disappear on me! If you suddenly can't roleplay anymore or need to quit, please let me know.
  • Be active! Try to at least post once a week, more if you can. I try to post at least once a day (more if I'm free), but if I get busy I might miss a couple days. But if I do miss a couple days, that doesn't mean I've gone away. I'll always be back. :)
  • Please give my roleplay attention. Even if you have other roleplays on here, I will appreciate if you reply to mine equally as often as you do your others. ^_^
  • If you are a person who doesn't reply often, please roleplay with me over PM, otherwise RpN will close a roleplay that hasn't had a reply in 30 days.

If you're still interested in roleplaying with me PM me some of your ideas! I promise to be a reliable roleplay partner and will even follow my own rules. I hope to find others like myself. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahaha that's fine, but unfortunately I won't be able to reply as fast cause I'm about to go to sleep xD

If it hasn't been taken, I thought the ghost princess x knight one looked interesting ^^;

I still have another slot! ^^ I'd love to do that idea. And my other two people haven't replied yet so I might even end up having all three slots open again. Haha. But anyhow, if you're interested I'll send you a PM. :)

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of Sex and nudity is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way, then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See the new big advertisement banner.) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back