Need More Friends Here, Please!!!!

Well, I'm flexible really, as long as there isn't sci-fi or war stuff. I'll put it this way, when I'm given an idea, I'll tell you yes or no. I like fantasy, anime, certain movies, certain books like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.

humm. how dose this sound?

1. for as long as you and every one in town knows the daemon bound to the cave, and that it will kill you if you go in to the cave. but one day you get bet to go explore the cave just to fidn the daemon dose not harm you and treats you well?

2. the lands you and your clan live on are held by a lord who only asks for one of the clan to sever in there manor for 6 years. many have returned but they all say that its not all its cracked up to be. the town votes to see who will go live with the lords of the land.

Ok then.

"The plains of Dalti are a very unforgiving place. Why would anyone want to spend even a moment there mom?"

"Well you see Charlie they had to find something, something very special to them."

Their family has been caught up in a series of unfortunate events and now one of their own has gone missing. Everyone is split up and one person is on the right way. The Saranas are the most powerful group of supernaturals known to the races. They had a break in from a mysterious group that want to take their own. One if them has been taken and the rest are left to find them. Only one of them had found the right path and it's through Dalti. On their way they will meet various people and come across obstacles but one person will change the world for them, everything they've ever known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back