• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Need me to draw for you? (closed)

Naphide

My name is Naphide (not literally, of course), if you have a character that you have a description for

but can't quite picture it in your head, that's where I'll come in.

I could also try to do other artwork like drawing from a name, or drawing from a realistic photo,

or drawing from your own and I'll spice it up for you.

I could draw, anime-like but my own kind of style as in cartoon but not realistic,

it won't be perfect quality or professional overall

but you'll get a pen and paper kind of drawing, because you know? ...it's free.

Other than that, just reply below and you'll probably receive the sketch within like a few days?

I'm not that slow of a drawer, nor am I a professional artist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there.

Could you draw my character please?

She's my oc and I use her a lot and would like her to have her own picture. So here's the description:

She has long beautiful hair that reaches her lower back. And has deep blue eyes, she has pale skin and stands at 5'5". 

Could she be in a red kimono and be posed waving. Her facial expression is happy.

If there's anything else I've missed then just tell me and I'll fix it.

-Legend:D

Hi there.

Could you draw my character please?

She's my oc and I use her a lot and would like her to have her own picture. So here's the description:

She has long beautiful hair that reaches her lower back. And has deep blue eyes, she has pale skin and stands at 5'5". 

Could she be in a red kimono and be posed waving. Her facial expression is happy.

If there's anything else I've missed then just tell me and I'll fix it.

-Legend:D

what color is her hair?

Hello!

Here's a description for my character:

Long black hair that reaches to her hips  and light blue eyes (like the ocean). Her skin is slightly pale and stands around 5'6. She usually has a grump expression or has a personality of a tsundere.    She kind of wears this. However the tank top covers her stomach and she

wears a black jacket.Also let me add that she is flat chested. ( The picture is just a little idea in how I see it. Anything that I should fix or  add?)

Final-Fantasy-VII-Tifa-Lockhart-white-Cosplay-Costume-Custom-Size.jpg

Hello!

Here's a description for my character:

Long black hair that reaches to her hips  and light blue eyes (like the ocean). Her skin is slightly pale and stands around 5'6. She usually has a grump expression or has a personality of a tsundere.    She kind of wears this. However the tank top covers her stomach and she

wears a black jacket.Also let me add that she is flat chested. ( The picture is just a little idea in how I see it. Anything that I should fix or  add?)

Unfortunately the image you have given is inaccurate to the text you have described her to be in. I would like if you could give me an image of the separate or individual clothing perhaps? It's a bit confusing for me. 

I'd request, but I'm not sure if you have a first-come first-serve limit or anything like that. 

Nope there's nothing like that.

if you have (1 or two) human characters that you want a picture for, I'll try the best of my ability to draw it like a half body.

Oh cool. I hav a character that I recently made for a fandom roleplay and I think he'd look amazing in your artstyle. :D

Okay. The character is of medium-brown complexion with brown eyes and black hair. Her hair is kept in a very large bun (roughly 2/3rds the size of her head). She has a bored-looking resting face. Her nose is wide (as in the case of someone from the Philippines), and she has medium-sized lips. She has a pearish body shape. 

She'd be wearing a loose-fitted long-sleeved shirt that is purple with white polka dots and covers everything up to her neck and down to her hips. For the bottom she'd have on a flatly purple colored knee-length skirt (I know the bottom isn't technically relevant to a half-body drawing, but it's just for completion's sake).

For the pose, she'd be looking down at something (a desk maybe) while holding her head up with her right arm and making a circular motion on that surface with her finger via the other. 

Well? Get on with it.

Lol ok. Well the main thing is that he's a mermaid. He has very soft facial features and looks kinda feminine. The scales on his tail match his hair color as a Carribian blue. There are also smaller fin-like appendages from his hips. His eyes are a light blue. He also has webbed fingers. The webbing on his fingers and on his tail and fins are a much lighter blue than his tail and hair. He has a light skin tone. He also likes to keep his hair short.

Here's a little reference for his fin-like appendages and hair:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rolsao/images/e/e1/Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140114055553

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dailylifewithamonstergirl/images/d/d8/MonmusuEpisode528.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150812065055(mainly the two on the left)

Edit: Btw I almost forgot one thing. He had a tattoo from his left shoulder to forearm kinda similar to the tattoo of the person second to the left in the reference pic. 

Unfortunately the image you have given is inaccurate to the text you have described her to be in. I would like if you could give me an image of the separate or individual clothing perhaps? It's a bit confusing for me. 

Sure. I'll explain more once I get back to my home.

Well, I like your art style. I just hope ya got time to draw my little goofball

Virgo has light brown skin that seems to almost radiate with youth, and his vibrant green eyes, almost baby-like face, and one of his missing front teeth only proves it further. His hair is a black buzz cut, always shiny with hair grease and brushed to near perfection. To even further add on to his resemblance of a child, he's rather...short for someone his age, being about four feet and seven inches in height and weighing about 85 pounds despite his chubby build.

His normal appearance is a light blue T-shirt with black joggers and timberland boots he cleans daily. When at home, he normally wears a normal white T-shirt with black basketball shorts and fuzzy blue slippers, his bracelet off and always in the dresser. When he hangs out with his friends, you'll see him wearing a yellow hoodie with his light-blue T-shirt underneath, along with regular grey sweatpants and normal white sneakers. But the one thing, and I mean ONE THING, you'll always see him wearing...is his cape, with its soft white fabric that has black tips at the end that reaches down to the back of his legs. He ALWAYS wears this cape, even when he takes a shower!

Virgo always has some sort of bruise, scrape, or cut on his body due to not only his clumsy behavior, but his training as well. Usually, they're always on his arms and legs, but the one injury most would probably worry about is the HUGE black scar across his stomach. He quickly changes the subject should someone ever mention it.

Oh, there's so many to do after being back from my trip...

its going to take weeks!

thanks for everyone who made an order and I'll be taking no more requests. 

Peace out, naphide

its going to take weeks!

Peace out, naphide

Did you see my request that was PM'd? xD

I almost  forgot about this..

I was busy , but I do have reference that you can use to draw.

its going to take weeks!

Peace out, naphide

Finally uploaded the picture. Sorry for the crappy quality.

I know its blurry. My phone takes horrible pictures

Appearance

5'5 , bare footed, white bandages wrapped around her leg. Her hair is black and has a crescent moon pin

that is attached to her right side bang. Her skin is lightly tanned and a silver crescent moon

necklace hangs around her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back